• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fentanyl patch - recreational value?

My little brother's cremated remains arrived by a special delivery today. Our family had little to no idea of my brother's opiate addiction until he was found dead a week ago.
I know that if you are reading this thread, you are seeking info and probably think quitting isn't in your future; I get that. We all have our demons, I suppose. But my brother's addiction isolated him from us for years (it's all coming together now that we know more facts). Maybe he felt alone? Maybe that's how you feel? I'm here to tell you there are so many left devastated now that he is gone, and I'll bet he would have never realized how many loved and respected him.
At least let your loved ones know it wasn't their fault... or that you were happy in your addiction. Write your note now, folks. Let your family and friends know where you want to be buried, where your important papers are, etc. I guess it will catch up with you, and at least your family won't be left shattered like we are today.
Warmest wishes to you all. I pray you can find a way to kick this habit--I'm sure it's really tough, but something tells me you are worth it. Even if you don't think you are. Peace and blessings.

So sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family, must be a very hard time in your life you are going through right now. Your post is much appreciated and I'm sure it'll hit home to most who read it, keep your head up.
Fentanyl is no toy and it's extremely easy to mess up on and OD, given the potency of it and the lack of any real "rush", that most opi users have become accustomed too. Having said that i came in here to give my love to fentanyl, i'd choose it over morphine, oxys and herion anyday, I love the super clean and strong sedating high it gives you, if you want to nod, fentanyl doesn't fuck around and does the job, if i still had access to it i wouldn't bother messing around with oxys or dope..well maybe oxys here and there for that speedy rush and over the top eurphoria, but fent would definitey be my go to opiate, not to mention the price of it compared to other opiates, easily the most cost effective opiate of them all, no counting prescriptions of course..

My little brother's cremated remains arrived by a special delivery today. Our family had little to no idea of my brother's opiate addiction until he was found dead a week ago.

I am very sorry for your loss. Thank you for such a thoughtful and compassionate post.

Heard to cut a quarter of it. Use a couple drops of lemon juice then water and boil for ten secs. Then draw. Any ideas