• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fentanyl patch - recreational value?

'Patches' arn't used for rec. when uses as a patch. Playin' with fire if you plan to IV this. When I had heart surgury they gave me the 'normal
fent. and midaz. combo.' If they wern't burning pathways in heart away I guess I would have loved it!

^patches are used buccally - that's on way how they're abused. you can also wear more patches than directed. i am not recommending this!

there is a tek that exists to extract the fent frpm the polymer matrix patches but you won't find your average bler bothering. fentanyl is an empty souless opioid on the ladder but has it's place is surgery and pain management.

patches used on gums = wicked ;D

I too have tried crankinit's method. ANd you know what, IT WAS AWESOME.

1 patch, lasted me like 10days of nodding, and that is nodding from awake to asleep. every single day.

This was before I had any real opiate tolerance though. After the patch, MY tolerance went up the roof and then some.

codiene pretty much stopped working etc.

Good times though

For What Its Worth.

Back in May I didnt even bother getting a patch off my friend... I was happy just getting a few Oxys.

However I got one off him today and am currently trying crankinits method posted above. Ill let you know. Im applying 1/8th of a patch to my for about a minute every 10mins. Done it twice now... and I feel like Im feeling something. Myabe I should go 1/4? I have a pretty high codeine tolerance. I figure its better to be safe than sorry and be as conservative as possible when trying something new, and especially fentanyl.

How did it go?

Inconclusive so far. Maybe an 1/8th isnt enough? Maybe I should go a 1/4?

Also not sure how long I should leave it on the gum for. Started with the crankinits method of 30secs every 10mins but ended up going to 5mins every 5 mins. I have a high codeine tolerance which might be interfering with my expectations. I definitely felt better yesterday and today when I tried it.... both days Ive felt lethargic and tired and bordering on depressed (I blame this on seroquel which my doc recently prescribed me to manage post-dexamp anxiety..... Ive been taking it at night and in the mornings been super tired and 'zombified' and not being able to crack out of this state)...

so anyway. I shall continue experimentation. My biggest question is how long to leave on the gums. Im thinking of going to try 10min on 10 off for like an hour and see how that goes.

try leaving them under there longer - say 10-15mins and getting a grasp from there.

don't expect much apart from pure sedation from fentanyl. it doesn't hold many qualities that most opiates possess, and in particular the warmth and euphoria we chase after.

Yeah trying that now actually. With a quarter rather than an 8th. Awkward to know where best to place it and have it be effective. Holding under the tongue is ok but it slips around and im constantly paranoid that its out or position or the sticky side is facing up or folded over or something. I also held it on my gum with my finger but this was hard work goddam it :)

This turned out to be pretty awesome. The last half patch I cut into quarters and put under the tongue for like 30mins. Took a break then another 30mins.

Yeah. Pretty awesome. But had a DAMN nasty couple of days. I guess I should expected it. Withdrawals so bad I would seriously have to think about whether I would ever do it again should the opportunity arise. Probably not.

^ we've all said that a few times before. It just doesn't work dude, you're an opiate addict now. Sorry.

you didn't have a habit before?
the shitty thing about tolerance is...well, it just sucks. if you're a daily codeine user, taking stronger opiates occasionally for recreational purposes can really fuck up your dosing regimen.

^ yeah, I've been finding that alot lately since playing with pst.

Codeine is missing a certain element now.

Yeah. All of a sudden your thing that you got in control is suddenly thrown off kilter by the stronger opiates. Talking about daily codeine. Lucky I dont readily have access to stronger opiates so its usually not a problem. And I dont really see PST as a stronger opiate... just an alternative that doesnt really affect the codeine to any large degree.

you didn't have a habit before?
the shitty thing about tolerance is...well, it just sucks. if you're a daily codeine user, taking stronger opiates occasionally for recreational purposes can really fuck up your dosing regimen.

Yeah. And yeah, what you said. Codeine is manageable and accessible whereas fentanyl certainly isnt (thank god).

Yeah. All of a sudden your thing that you got in control is suddenly thrown off kilter by the stronger opiates. Talking about daily codeine. Lucky I dont readily have access to stronger opiates so its usually not a problem. And I dont really see PST as a stronger opiate... just an alternative that doesnt really affect the codeine to any large degree.

PST is a really strong opiate IMO. Just depends on dosage. 1.5kgs of average seeds is hardcore high.

Whats the go with so many ppl using codiene for rec purposes before I had a habit (morphine & H) allways IV'd i'd never heard of ppl using codiene for rec purposes unless somone got panadiene Forte even then was thought of as just a thing to stop WD's ? not having a go at you or dismissing your usage/tol just curious ?

Jesus 1.5kg of seeds even at the height of my tolerance would have near killed me, do you really take that much? At that dose it's almost worth spending a little extra and getting some h if you can get it. The highest I've ever done is 500gm and that was enough, my usual dose was 200-400gm, definitely not nod material but enough for the warm fuzzies.

Whats the go with so many ppl using codiene for rec purposes before I had a habit (morphine & H) allways IV'd i'd never heard of ppl using codiene for rec purposes unless somone got panadiene Forte even then was thought of as just a thing to stop WD's ? not having a go at you or dismissing your usage/tol just curious ?

codeines alright with a low tolerance, i need 700mg to start feeling warm and nice (150mg works for some lucky fucks), havnt got close to nodding for a while though

theres a portion of people though where it just doesnt work for them becuase of the levels of the enzyme that metabolises it

As with all substances, the recreational value of opioids will vary from person to person.

IME -

not much recreational value to fent. its just sits you on your ass with little high euphoria or whatever

I have found it to be focused power without any subtlety or enjoyment.

Again, that's just me. Some people obviously have good experiences with it. Personally, I find it cold, clinical, cadaverous - exactly what awaits he or she who takes too much of it.

Also, the opiate conversion charts might be useful in providing a very rough and objective overview of where different opiates/opioids sit in comparison to one another, but they can't tell you a thing about how worthwhile the subjective experience will be for any one individual and can be dangerously misleading.

Slow and steady is the way to go with any opiate, but this is especially true with overpowered synthetic bio-weapon material like fentanyl compounds.

Fent is very strong and if going to be rec, should be with caution

Cut a strip from a patch (the
lower the dose, the better). Cut the strip in half again, in the other direction.

The best way is to dry the area inside your mouth, at the back inside of your cheeks between the end of your top and bottom of your gums, with a tissue.

If you dried the area properly, the fent strip will stick and stay there on it's own.

If you feel sick or have trouble breathing, remove strip immediately. Always make sure you have friend with you. If you are worried, call 000 immediately.

Play safe & have fun. Cheers :)

Fentanyl patches are very dangerous because the only people that find them recreational are opiate naive individuals. If you cut them open and ingest too much....thats it... I used them early in my opiate career and found them very disorientating and sedating while wearing patch, or very sick if ingesting gel.
The best way would be to smoke it, but i have no experience with this ROA. It is the only safe way of ingestion i think as you can measure out tiny doses.
Fentanyl IV isnt even that great... oh yes it is...for about 5 seconds before it wears off! really all that useable IMO.
Be Safe.