Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not; i find the suggestion as abhorrent as you do; just pointing out that the case wasnt "practically thrown out"

Do i think parent should do their fucking jobs and excercise some fucking control over where their children are, what they wear and who to talk to? yes.

The offender is clearly a fuckwit and deserve a firing squad but parents should take some responsibility for being fucking stupid too

as per usual how about a source that wasnt paraphrased from feminist website

Its via the dailymail.co.uk just like it says.

I don't think allowing a ten year old to wear a frilly bra, or to go to the park by herself is "fucking stupid". The entirety of the fault for this crime lies with those that committed it.

I'm sorry, i may have misheard, but did someone say that the TEN year old girl was wearing a g-string?

Oh jeez oh man. :\

When i have a daughter, i'll be teaching her that she doesn't need to be in such a rush to grow up that she wears a piece of dental floss in her arse crack to feel "mature" when she hasn't even had her first fucking period. :( Hell, i don't even wear g-bangers (for reason, see "dental floss" comment). My mum did it with me, and i'll be applying the same principles. I know times have changed, but I just couldn't stand by and let my little girl want to sexualise herself so much. It's tragic.

I don't mean to infer that the child was "asking" for it, no way, and it's great that justice was at least partially served, but hell, in my opinion, parents have SOME responsibility to check their children. I'd hate to be a "tween" in this day and age. :(

Last edited:
(vanth) Whatever. i dont disagree. id hang em all and let god sort em out. i just state that the way you girls get up in arms over the slightest speculatory indigence (you havnt even see the girl) is just embarrassing and demeaning to the cause lol

When there a so many injustices, it is hard not to be a little sensitive. We clearly disagree on the importance of the issue, so I'm not going to bother talking to you about it any more.

ValeTudo said:
Certainly not; i find the suggestion as abhorrent as you do; just pointing out that the case wasnt "practically thrown out"

Do i think parent should do their fucking jobs and excercise some fucking control over where their children are, what they wear and who to talk to? yes.

The offender is clearly a fuckwit and deserve a firing squad but parents should take some responsibility for being fucking stupid too

I some what agree with you. I think parents need to take responsibility of the sexualisation of children ie how they see themselves and others in a sexual context etc It's not responsible for a mother to let her 10 year old wear g-strings and the like as they are "grown up" things and 10 year old girls should not need to feel grown up in that way.

But at the same time the fact that the sentence was made more leaniant when the judge saw the girl was developing quickly is just a joke. and as everyone knows i'm sure a valid excuse to rape a woman USED to be if she wore a short skirt or whatever so she was "asking for it" but thank fuck they finally ruled that out (i cant belive it was once a valid excuse in the first place)

...and just how fucking old did that judge think those clothes make a 10 year old girl look?

Agreed parents need to be thinking a whole lot more responsibly when assisting thier children in creating a public image and they need to be even more responsible when it comes to allowing their children into possibly dangerous environments.

But still, for a judge to allow a diminished sentance just for that reason is a disgrace. Rape is rape which ever way you want to paint it.

I remember seeing a 10 year old or so girl at a shopping centre wearing a shirt that said; "my boyfriend is out of town".

Pretty much made me sick.

[just keeping this thread clean]

Last edited by a moderator:

^^ damn..... missed all the contraversy again ;)

lostpunk5545 said:
I remember seeing a 10 year old or so girl at a shopping centre wearing a shirt that said; "my boyfriend is out of town".

Pretty much made me sick.

yeah exactly. It's pretty disgusting when little girls are dressed as tarts. Surely parents can see this is wrong?

vanth said:
We clearly disagree on the importance of the issue, so I'm not going to bother talking to you about it any more.

This is the exact attitude that shows you aren't really worth having any form of debate whatsoever with so Im glad I never put any effort in having one with you in the first place. :p

^

I was talking to valetudo. I don't think he or I had anything to gain from any further interaction. I don't even know what you said.

Besides, all I was saying to Valetudo is lets agree to disagree. I don't know what your problem is. You haven't even posted in the last couple of pages.

Last edited:
Ok I just read back over some things i have missed and i totally agree with ValeTudo on this one:

ValeTudo said:

Parents need to be a role model and educate their children and guide their children. Letting a 10 year old girl wear sexy clothing in todays society and expecting the child to be safe from all the perverts in the world is just plain stupid. THIS is where rule of people needing a license to have children needs to be created. I am sorry but YES i do feel the mother is part to blame here and i hope she actually hates herself for her lack of good parenting for the rest of her life. I know it must be hard to watch over your kids 24/7 but COME ON!

If a pervert will abduct a little 3 year old girl from her bedroom window in the middle of the night and tear her from her family .... then they will DEFINITELY go for a young girl who is actually provoking it. Wearing a fucking g string.

Slam me all you like this is my thoughts on the matter.

^ Sorry? The parent shares the blame?

So if the 10yo girl had worn something more 19th century then the psychologically fucked up child sex offender would have gone home and never bothered anyone?

It seems the only sensible thing to do in order to be a 'good parent' is to make sure your child is dressed more conservative than the next kid so they'll get raped instead

That logic smells to me ...

^ thanks for bringing some reason to this. I was beginning to question my own sanity.

m4dd0g said:
^ Sorry? The parent shares the blame?

So if the 10yo girl had worn something more 19th century then the psychologically fucked up child sex offender would have gone home and never bothered anyone?

It seems the only sensible thing to do in order to be a 'good parent' is to make sure your child is dressed more conservative than the next kid so they'll get raped instead

That logic smells to me ...

Why do hookers wear more revealing clothes? Because it draws attention.
And yes a good parent is someone who encourages their 10 year old daughter to dress their age instead of like a bloody 20 year old. I don't understand why you guys are finding what I am saying so insane. No the offender probably would not have gone home and not bothered anyone, who knows. But all I am saying is you are definitely asking for trouble if you wear things that draw a certain type of attention to yourself.

Lets put it this way, you aren't exactly keeping yourself safe by dressing like that and you are making yourself a nice easy target. Showing some skin to turn them on, and give them arousing ideas. It's like waving a fucking carrot in front of them....

If you wanna be safe, then dress safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.