Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why *some* people are such fucking assholes on here. The fact that I don't share the same opinion as some of you about the affect of provocative clothing on a child is apparently a good enough reason to insult me, attack my personal skills, ridicule me for making a typo, and tell me I'm not worth taking to.

This is not the way to have a discussion! If you don't agree with someone, fine, tell them so. But don't break out the petty, personal attacks and insults. That sort of thing speaks volumes about the person who is saying it, not the person on the receiving end.

edited to add: There were/are two posts in which Valetudo and drugfuckedrockstar insulted me. They keep popping up and disappearing. If they're not there any more, I assume a moderator has removed them.

Last edited:
The classic word your looking for is nymphets, people... NYMPHETS.

Pedophile's generally have an attraction to nymphets because they're not innocent.

Deny it as much as you like but not every baby is born as gentle and innocent as St Augustine. It's very hard to control a child beyond what's inherent to them... some kids just have a sparkle in their eye that suggests "I want to grow up and fuck!"

I've actually known a little nymphet; she was 11 at the time. She took great pleasure in flashing her breasts that were considerably larger than mine [age 15 :(] But anyhow, I took her to an underage club [I was just as young and stupid] and she danced while a crowd of guys cheered her on. The more hard cocks she had rubbing up against her bare legs, the happier she was.

She was born to be a nymphet. She already knew the game - here she was educating me on the fact that you're just supposed to tease them. She knew not to kiss them or touch them back. She knew how to dance like a sex god / devil [I can't decide which.] When she told guys she was 16, it suited them quite comfortably to believe her.

Her parents were very decent people, but after several years of her constant sexiness wafting through the living room, I think they accepted that perhaps they couldn't control her. And that they may just have to accept her for who she was / is, instead.

I disagree. I know what a nymphet is, i've known a young girl that was very sexualised for her age. Having said that, while paedophiles may be turned on by a nymphet, they largely are drawn to children because of their twisted belief that children are ready for sex... whether they're overtly sexual or not. A 3 year old child running around in his/her little swimsuit will be just as much of a turn on as a "nymphet". That is the sick fact of paedophelia... as i said earlier, paedophiles are more likely (dependant on what they like) to be turned on by a young children's clothing catalogue. There is an abundance of literature to back this up. You should read "Journy Into Darkness" by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker - 2 of the top serial profilers in the world and the men that developed the VICAP database.

It's not that black and white. Paedophiles can be just as turned on by a 5 year old in jeans and a top than he can be by a nymphet. It's not what the child is wearing AT ALL, it's the fact that it's a child. :(

One other question to you: So if a child is a nymphet, missing the innate innocent of a "normal" child, does that mean that she's some how welcoming a paedophile's interest? Does that mean that her behaviour shouldn't be checked? Just because a child is sexualised, does not mean that the child is ready for sex with an adult.

Last edited:
Doppelganger said:
She was born to be a nymphet. She already knew the game - here she was educating me on the fact that you're just supposed to tease them. She knew not to kiss them or touch them back. She knew how to dance like a sex god / devil [I can't decide which.] When she told guys she was 16, it suited them quite comfortably to believe her.

That behaviour is horrid. An 11 year old thinking that "you're just supposed to tease them". What would happen if the guy she was "teasing" decided that "enough was enough", and turned out to be the kind of man that thought it was ok to take her by force? I'm sorry, I certainly don't think that any behaviour by a woman warrants a man doing that, but by lord she's playing with fire. An 11 year old, regardless of whether she's "ready to fuck" does NOT have the emotional and mental intelligence to be dealing with that shit, and needs to be checked.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
It's in the same context as if the girl went out at night time and caught a train all by herself ... on a weekend night too. That is also a bloody stupid thing to do considering she is on her own and a young female.

It is really frustrating that we do live in a world where as a female, you have to second guess a lot of your actions. Why shouldn't a woman be able to catch a train alone at night? I certainly see where you're coming from with the clothes thing (and young female fashion more than disturbs me these days), but I have to agree with the other people who've said that the main problem is with the actions of the person who seeks out sexual interaction with children.

Doppelganger: for every nymphet out there, there's another kid who dresses sensibly/behaves in a non-provocative manner and still gets assaulted. Like samadhi said, it's the fact that they are a kid that's most appealing. And despite the sexualised behaviour displayed by some young children, a rational adult must be able to see beyond this behaviour If not, there's something seriously wrong.

All that said, I do think that parents who let their kids dress ten years older than they actually are, should take a long hard look at themselves.

Last edited:
vanth said:
and tell me I'm not worth taking to.

This is the same girl who, 1 page earlier, told me she wasnt going to bother talk to me anymore because i had different opinion. Oh the irony ~

Moving on, my sisters (5 of them, ages 10 to 18 ) regularly discuss sexual assault and related matters and find ways to reduce the possibility of becoming victims; dressing sensibily is only one of these. I agree its ridiculous to say that fashion dictates the likelyhood of child rape - i have never made this statement - my point is simply that the onus is on parents and the child to take reasonable protections; the human race simply isn't going to stop commiting atrocities like rape.

katmeow said:
And despite the sexualised behaviour displayed by some young children, a rational adult must be able to see beyond this behavious. If not, there's something seriously wrong.

This is EXACTLY my point ALL ALONG - not all adult is "rational" - sexual assault exist whether the bleeding hearts like it or not - and until this is no longer the case, parents and their children should use some common sense.

Mad dog: play the bigger man card if you feel you need to, you still don't make any sense, lol

Last edited:
And seriously, this is not the fucking thread for having a go at typos, leave it alone and quit with the personal attacks, thanks

:|

From wikipedia [same old, same old...]

Occurrence in child sex offenders

A perpetrator of child sexual abuse is commonly assumed to be and referred to as a pedophile and will usually meet the DSM criteria for that mental health diagnosis; however, there may be other motivations for the crime[17] (such as stress, marital problems, or the unavailability of an adult partner),[27] much as adult rape can have non-sexual reasons. Child sexual abuse alone may or may not be an indicator that its perpetrator is a pedophile; however, regardless of cause, sexual contact with children is evidence of pedophilia according to the DSM-IV definition.

Some research indicates that most perpetrators of child sexual abuse are not primarily interested in children.[28] In two studies designed to measure sexual preferences using phallometric data, it was found that "30% of the [child sex] offenders tested did not show sufficient arousal [to children] to derive a usable score." [29] Sociology professor Rüdiger Lautmann, stated in his book on pedophilia that, "In this book I am concerned exclusively with the first type [the true pedophile who "has a general interest in social contact with children, including a sexual dimension"], which constitutes approximately 5% of all pedosexually active men."[30] A survey of cases of father-daughter incest concluded that most involve fathers who are situational offenders, rather than pedophiles.[31]

As noted by Abel, Mittleman, and Becker[32] (1985) and Ward et al. (1995), there are generally large distinctions between the two types of offenders' characteristics. Situational offenders tend to offend at times of stress; have a later onset of offending; have fewer, often familial victims; and have a general preference for adult partners. Pedophilic offenders, however, often start offending at an early age; often have a large number of victims who are frequently extrafamilial; are more inwardly driven to offend; and have values or beliefs that strongly support an offense lifestyle.

Attempts have been made to use criminal profiling to identify pedophiles, however, these methods have come under criticism for making claims that are in excess of what the evidence supports.[33]

[did you not read my post above?!?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Doppelganger said:
From wikipedia [same old, same old...]

Sorry, but i don't hold information on wikipedia in very high stead. :\ Considering it can be written by anyone and everyone... Show me some real documentation, not from wikipedia, and i'll take it seriously.

samadhi said:
One other question to you: So if a child is a nymphet, missing the innate innocent of a "normal" child, does that mean that she's some how welcoming a paedophile's interest? Does that mean that her behaviour shouldn't be checked? Just because a child is sexualised, does not mean that the child is ready for sex with an adult.

I definitely wasn't saying nor implying that!

Yes, I do believe it's welcoming sexual interest, however I don't believe it's right for an older man to take advantage.

Of course the behaviour should be monitered, but I don't believe there's a whole lot you can do about it. As I said, I believe it's inherent to girls such as the one I refer to, to behave in such a way.

I believe that that she'll grow up, I believe that she'll learn, but I also believe that she'll learn from her mistakes... and not from those wonderful words of advice everyone tried to offer.

samadhi said:
Sorry, but i don't hold information on wikipedia in very high stead. :\ Considering it can be written by anyone and everyone... Show me some real documentation, not from wikipedia, and i'll take it seriously.

Well I believe it over what you've offered so far, is all...

If by mistake, you mean that she's raped at 12 years old by a monster of a man who doesn't know or doesn't care that just because this painted baby is "welcoming" his sexual advances doesn't mean that he should take advantage... well, that's one hell of a mistake to learn from. I refuse to believe that the situation can't be diffused before something horrible could potentially happen.

It seems to me that people are trying to argue here that rape is not all a rapist's fault? That dressing provocative clothing, especially if done by a child, means that the rape is at least partly the victim, or the victim's parent's fault?

Are you people serious? Rape is completely the fault of the rapist. The victim is not to blame. This has been firmly established by the law.

This isn't a girl who wanted to be helped, samadhi.

She loved herself sick. Always strutting her stuff, going into modeling poses every time someone glanced in her general direction - regardless of whether it was her father, brother, friend, stranger... whoever.

It really made no difference; as long as she had the opportunity to flaunt herself, she thought she was god's-gift.

vanth said:
It seems to me that people are trying to argue here that rape is not all a rapist's fault? That dressing provocative clothing, especially if done by a child, means that the rape is at least partly the victim, or the victim's parent's fault?

Are you people serious? Rape is completely the fault of the rapist. The victim is not to blame. This has been firmly established by the law.

That is where you've miss our point entirely:

NOBODY IS SAYING IT'S NOT THE RAPIST FAULT

We, or I, am saying that parents can and should take reasonable steps to minimise the chance of any rape occuring.

Nothing more, nothing less. Why is that such an outrage?

I've said it before - i would quite happily - and will should legislation ever allow - shoot them all and let god sort them out - there is no excuse for taking advantage of any human by force, much less in a sexual context with a CHILD - but it is absolutely unreasonable not to take responsibility as a parent and have some fucking control over where your child is and what they do until they are responsible enough to handle themselfs

You can never guarantee that your childs are absolutely safe. you can never guarantee that the nice man at next door isnt a perverted sexual monster. it is every parent nightmare that such a thing should occur, which is all the more reason to dress children properly, educate them on best practices for personal safety, and instill some fucking self respect in their childrens

Last edited:
^ That said, I agree that parents should offer guidance and encourage their children to dress appropriately.

of course.

edit: however, I also believe we should stop pretending that kids don't have a mind of their own. They do... they're little individuals and parents are critisized:

a.) if they raise them according to their ideals of how a child should be
b.) if they give the child full reign over their individuality.

Unforunately middle ground aren't usually easy to find - it's easy to forget this and to critisize instead.

Last edited:
drugfukkdrockstar said:
Slam me all you like this is my thoughts on the matter.

Oh man lets just agree to disagree and just drop it!
Um, confused now,

I have no problem with your opinions but i dont think you should get involved if its going to upset you :(

ValeTudo said:
the human race simply isn't going to stop commiting atrocities like rape.
We do agree after all.

I think fashion could swing the the sword of damocles from your child to another but no one has posted any evidence to support this theory.

Theres been lots of insults and vehement name calling but samadhi is the only one to site reference.

ValeTudo said:
Mad dog: play the bigger man card all you want kiddo, you still don't make any sense
I obviously need the bigger man thing being a 'kiddo' an all ;)
And sorry, i'l try harder to communicate my ideas with you in future but only if you quit acting like a spoilt child

for ValeTudo
The Sword of Damocles is used to denote a precarious situation and sense of foreboding thereof, especially one in which the onset of tragedy is restrained only by a delicate trigger or chance. Moreover, it can be seen as a lesson in the importance of understanding someone's experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.