• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Favorite Cheap Beer?

Vb is what I drink on tap.

At the bottle-o it's not so cheap anymore because of every bogan in te country being loyal to the brand.

But that's cool 'cause Coopers is heaps better anyways,

am i seriously the only one here who drinks old style?!?

thats because apparently your the only person here from chicago. the only people ive met who drink old style are from chicago, and they go as far as to bring several cases back to california when the visit their home town.

anyways, for me if im buyin for just me: a forty of OE followed by a tall can of steel reserve. id buy st. ides but they dont have it here. "get your girl hot quicker, get your jimmy thicker, with st. ides malt liquor" word.

=LvMkngFlwrChld]the only people ive met who drink old style are from chicago, and they go as far as to bring several cases back to california when the visit their home town.

Wtf? 8) 8) 8)

Not much of a beer drinker but if i had to choose...

beer_bottles_a009.jpg

Dog Fish head 120 minute...shit is expensive but bomb...doesnt even have a label for percentage of alcholol

^^^

coulda sworn this thread was bout cheap beer........;)

id have to say ice house. if thats not cheap enough for yall then a couple of 40's get the job done pretty nicely.

KING COBRA!!!!

On a trip to mainland china, I found out that any beer is cheap beer. About 50 cents cdn will get you a half litre bottle of tsing tao!
Should I mention that anyone in the higher class there, at night will become a alcoholic?

MDMARI said:
Dog Fish head 120 minute...shit is expensive but bomb...doesnt even have a label for percentage of alcholol

yeah, and it only costs about 10 times what a case of PBR costs.

depends

cheap beer belongs in a funnel, imo, with that in mind, i dont really care what it is as long as its cold and not skunked.

id prolly go with miller high life, its cheap as hell and u can bong 2 of them like it was water.

Haha, could this thread BE more American? :p :D

I only like to drink expensive imported beer like Rolling Rock and Budweiser. %)

(Not really.) In the UK we get Stella Artois pretty cheap. It'll do in a pinch but it's been a while since I HAD to buy cheap beer. One of the privileges of being an old git, I suppose. :)