• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever dated another Bluelighter?

Didn't bother reading the posts in this thread. Oh well.

But speaking from experience... I met on Bluelight, then met in person, the love of my life. It didn't end up working out for various reasons, but it will always be one of my most cherished memories. To this day I think about what could have been.

Don't let the anonymity of the internet ever stop you from exploring your options.

Didn't bother reading the posts in this thread. Oh well.

But speaking from experience... I met on Bluelight, then met in person, the love of my life. It didn't end up working out for various reasons, but it will always be one of my most cherished memories. To this day I think about what could have been.

Don't let the anonymity of the internet ever stop you from exploring your options.

That's a bittersweet story right there. It's all a gamble really, you never know if you will have your heart broken. But then again it's all worth it.. Carpe diem.

I'm now dating him and its a great feeling, a new relationship is always like being high or something. Next step is meeting face to face <3

lol, shouldn't that be the other way around? ;)

Don't go getting catfished now..

I think that's how my love affair with oxycontin began, if only instead I'd had the feels from oxytocin :/

Rtp

Haha well, I've talked to him on the phone and we have exchanged several pictures so I highly doubt I'm being catfished.

Most of us here have had a love affair with drugs ;)

Hey it took Mario several fucking boss/ bowser dude type battles before he got to princess peach. By fmthe time Super Mario got to her, he had the fucking frog suit,hammer suit,fox suit& wings.#starpowered enabled. Reachs down to Peach like 'come with me, fml,tired of all this shit,lets hit up the pipelines '#retire2gthr

Hey it took Mario several fucking boss/ bowser dude type battles before he got to princess peach. By fmthe time Super Mario got to her, he had the fucking frog suit,hammer suit,fox suit& wings.#starpowered enabled. Reachs down to Peach like 'come with me, fml,tired of all this shit,lets hit up the pipelines '#retire2gthr

:D <3

That made me smile like the Cheshire Cat.

This site? Hmmm. Idk. Not sure. It's seems really stuck up. Or up stuck. Someone should make a site for the true and the weird fuck. Staying on topic . just stay on chronic.

Fall away from yourself and lose your face. Inside your mind is a world to embrace. Overdose historical. Euphoric unbearable. Insanity. Laughing at the visions of vanity.

Some of the people on here are pretty stuck up, not gonna lie. Most of us are chill though.

I don't recall them having a highschool lunch table for my personailty. I think I was getting fucked up on drugs at that time. Nothing really stuck up about that shit, hell not saying this as a good or bad thing but educating myself on drugs made me into the personality I am today. Lol shot the fuck out meth totally clipd that wire to the brain.

In all srsns, what do you,me,he & she got to lose? You kinda knoe what the answer is before you have to reask yourself,or run out of petals.

I don't recall them having a highschool lunch table for my personailty. I think I was getting fucked up on drugs at that time. Nothing really stuck up about that shit, hell not saying this as a good or bad thing but educating myself on drugs made me into the personality I am today. Lol shot the fuck out meth totally clipd that wire to the brain.

In all srsns, what do you,me,he & she got to lose? You kinda knoe what the answer is before you have to reask yourself,or run out of petals.

I see your point. But that may be what makes it easier for folks who may be a bit unusual to find someone on the Internet, as opposed to the tiny backwoods town they are confined to.

i dated two
the first was a bust with a terrible ending. some people are open books online, but some tend to hide certain aspects of themselves which is disconcerting to say the least.

the second was entirely different...
he was and still is the funniest guy ive ever met. it's in my opinion you cant be that funny without being backed by copious amounts of intelligence which was proven on various occasions. sweet and charming and completely attractive...the entire package. it had every opportunity to work, but my young and scared mind was to foolish to act. there's a song in there somewhere.

I dated someone I turned on to Bluelight. We broke up, I don't know if they still check the site or not.

Relationships through BL definitely happen. Especially with groups of people who are in the same area as one another.

That's a bittersweet story right there. It's all a gamble really, you never know if you will have your heart broken. But then again it's all worth it.

I suppose you can that about love, passion. Relationships are pretty much like that IMO.

Easy and juicy to eat! Whats not to like?

There are no fellow bluelighters in my area that I know of, I'm currently located in Southwest Virginia so I need to change my location. It's not like I came here for the purpose of meeting a potential lover.. But you never know!

My screen name would not be too appealing to a decent guy anyway unless he has a sense of humor similar to mine, lol.

i swear everyone who has a join date between '12-present isn't even a real person

fucking retards

do whatever you want - i'm 99% retired from here
but here's a protip, if you try arranging a relationship with anyone keep it private, nobody wants to read your public PMs

btw was nice seeing posts from real ass boot wearers from the 00's, hope all are doing well

i swear everyone who has a join date between '12-present isn't even a real person

fucking retards

I can see that. Correlates well to the rise of Silk Road and all that fuckery.

There are a few good BLers of more recent vintages but yeah, quality ...

Shout out to 2007 vintage brah.

There is still a disproportionate number of beautiful women, but that might be due to selection bias in the picture/nudie threads.

I kind of decided to come back because you know, I'm bored as fuck with my psych meds and Johnny Black and want to reminisce about the soothing drug abusing glory days ,,,

but here's a protip, if you try arranging a relationship with anyone keep it private, nobody wants to read your public PMs

btw was nice seeing posts from real ass boot wearers from the 00's, hope all are doing well

I was guilty of posting some twee couples pictures but now they're REDACTED lol

Hope you're well as well

fucking retards

This guy knows me very well already.