• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever dated another Bluelighter?

Yeah, go for it TBH, you have a good chance at a good thing with someone you share a lot with, but even if it goes to shit honestly can't be any worse than any member of your local scene, can it? Best wishes.

just be yourself. if a guy can't dig that, he ain't the one. y'all shouldn't have to bleach your hair or whatever. ha

Lol nah I'd never bleach my hair anyway. I'm always myself which has proven time and time again to freak them out or something. I guess they just weren't the right one.

As a veteran dater of both the online & regular world, I'd go so far as to say that at least IME members of the BL community are far more genuine & honest in their motives & reasoning for meet/catch/hook ups than otherwise in society.

You can get a decent idea of who you're potentially gonna meet up with if they've contributed much beyond greenlighter status. The general nature of their threads/posts plus how they integrate with other members should alert you to any "red flags" if any exist.

Good luck OP

Rtp

...the fuck?
I wonder why you're single?

Lol Awww your cute. I get my females but feel no need to be In a relationship or get married. I don't get lonely, and can get sex whenever I want so what's the point of a relationship.

Not everyone is a beta male like you. There are guys out there who are single by choice and not because they are a loser who can't get girls lol. I do friends with benefits, and tell the girls I want nothing more and when they want more I stop hanging out with them so I don't lead them on and waste their time. I feel that's the right thing to do

just because you have the desire to be Ina. Relationship doesn't mean everyone else does.

but it's cute of to be a white knight and Stick up for your internet girlfriend as you have neither girls, or friends IRL.

You know anything about me or this community.
I get the sense you're an obnoxious douche though. Call me psychic.

There are no fellow bluelighters in my area that I know of, I'm currently located in Southwest Virginia so I need to change my location. It's not like I came here for the purpose of meeting a potential lover.. But you never know!

My screen name would not be too appealing to a decent guy anyway unless he has a sense of humor similar to mine, lol.

I have a sense of humor and also live in VA. To top it off, your screen name is hilarious. Just saying ; )

I'd love to find someone who's as interested in experimenting with drugs as I am. My girl smokes weed takes nos and sometimes has a bit of amphetamine . I'd love her to try mdma 4mmc cocaine poppy tea stuff like that just to share that experience with someone. I don't like to do drugs in public places I prefer to be alone at home. But it would be nice to share with the 1 I love. She says she's love to try other things but is too scared and doesn't like to feel like she's not in control. Damn I'd down for some sex both high on mephedrone haha

Go for it peachy! Nothin to lose and everything to gain. There's a few members from va. That I can remember right off the top of my head so they're definitely out there. Anyway I wish u the best and I'm sending good vibes. I hope you find the soulmate you're looking for. Why not here? It seems to me that if you enjoy your doc then this would be the place to meet like minded individuals...

no but if I ever will date a BLER I already have someone in mind :D