• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in my order for 100 Intas tab on December 19th.. My order still hasn't shipped but I am hoping it is just due to the holidays. Oh well, I'll be ecstatic when they get here!

I've been a heavy Xanax user before and am still the occasional clonazepam user. I'll update with my experiences when I get them..

Cheers! =D

no one else even knows what the drugs i do are so they don't have much of an interest in doing 'some random internet chem'.

haha snap on that one

Since "the benzene ring of this molecule is replaced with a thiophene ring," this chemical does not fall under the blanket of any analog laws correct? Sorry if this is common knowledge.

very common knowledge yes :)

30mg? whattt

how do you live with yourself, do you people who take ridiculous amounts of benzo drugs remember anything of your life? no offense or anything just it seems very sad :(

I actually get very little effect from 30 mg, save for staving off the peculiar withdrawals, and feeling mildly relaxed. Amnesia almost non present, and I lead an active life. Ride my bike to work, stay productive, don't own a TV and so read a lot and spend time on my hobbies. You would never guess im on a benzo, let alone 30mg of a "potent" one. This is why I suspect a ceiling effect due to it's unique binding profile. But I appreciate your concern. Im tapering now, due to being bored with it, and the sucky thing about tapering short-medium acting benzos is you must break up your dosing schedule to achieve a smooth reduction in the plasma levels. Which means instead of 20-30 mg 3x a day I'm taking (ATM) 8-10 mg every few hours. Which means I'm always in a mild state of WD.

Another idiosyncrasy about this one is that I took 6 mg of klonopin the other day with no etizolam in the system yet (first thing in the morning) and clonazepam is a much more whoreish benzo when it comes to GABA subunits and I got basically full effects, meaning it knocked my ass out. Strange one this etizolam.

But thanks for the concern:)

Maybe you just have garbage etizolam? 30mg 3x a day? If it had a ceiling dose there would be no black out reports.

Anybody try shooting a PG/etiz solution.

Wonder what 2mg up the vein feels like.

Or 2mg and a bag of rocked up dope.

i hear there's no rush anyway but i doubt it/ Ive vaped like 4-6mg at a time, mouth went numb, got fucked up, somewhat of a rush, i imagine IV would be the same but more intense.

Maybe you just have garbage etizolam? 30mg 3x a day? If it had a ceiling dose there would be no black out reports.

Sure there would. There could be a ceiling dose of say, 10 mg, which most people stay under. The alpha2 subunit could be "saturated" for lack of a better term at 10'mg or so (or whatever dose most people stay under) and anything above that could be modulating the other 5 , well the two that are actually pertinent) subunits to the comparatively negligible degree that etizolam does (compared to say diazepam or alprazolam) . The a2 unit is primarily responsible for anxiolysis, which is about
what etizolam does for me. To a limited degree. If I exceed 30mg I get RLS, likely due to the prolactin release, and above willl put me to sleep, as Etizolam does have action at a1 and a5, just not to the degree that it does at a2.

As I stated before, if you'd bothered to read, I am using blister packed Intas brand etilaam. I also went through about 250 mg of quality powder , which I Found about 40% stronger.

There is no doubt I have a monster tolerance. I first experimented with etizolam in 2008, and got good effects from 3 mg. When I started using it again (regularly) about 6-8 weeks ago I had the same effects. By upping the dose my tolerance skyrocketed, but not to the uniform degree that a classical 1,4 benzodiazepine would. Which etizolam is not. Curious one indeed.

Last edited:
"i have quite a tolerance to etizolam, well actually i dont,.....the key is learning how to use it and to know exactly what you are feeling and to know that you dont need another redose, you arent going to get any higher. "

Agree with everything said here. That said, my experience with etiz is only over a few months and irregular.

Have you noticed unwanted effects from the prolactin?

Other than RLS of course?

Any man tits or reduced libido?

Finished my Christmas/New Year Etizolam binge.

0.5mg, every three hours, for about three weeks.

I really didn't give a shit about anything at all. I lost track of the days, and so couldn't visit the doctor to get re supplied.

I woke up with just the one pill. I took it about 3pm, couldn't wait any longer.

Went to bed around 10pm with a pretty bad headache. Very loud tinitus into the bargain. Not pleasant, but then I wasn't really taking that much compared with some of these posts.

I woke the next day OK.

Am currently wrestling whether or not to pay the doc a visit.

Prolactin is a guess. No man tits (ima skinny fucker) and certainly a reduced libido, although this could be due to other factors.

Last edited:

I did a long time ago when binging a huge amount. Ended up with itchy nipples and some water retention. I think the raise in prolactin it causes is a reason it;s not widely used in the medical community.

Did you take anything to counter it?

Would adex or something similar work?

As for shooting pills, I don't have etiz pills, just etiz powder. Not that I don't shoot other pills on a daily basis.

decrease as you take more, if you just take 1mg tho you can last for longer (that is if you are a man haha)

I took maybe 25 Etizolam over a month or so, and have just finished the 6 day withdrawal, It was hell on earth, sweating, confusion, paranoia, no sleep, I took some benadryl to get a few hours, I had the most vivid nightmares ive ever experienced, they knid that stay with you, when I first tried these I thought they were great, but the addiction can creep up, its only when you stop you realize the hole you are in. I just wanted to let others know to be wary of these blue bombs. Im not touching them ever again.

Sorry about your experience mate and thanks for posting about it, probably something everyone should take note off before abusing gaba affecting drugs.

Was this your first time being addicted to a gaba affecting drug?

The worse I got so far from abusing e (and much more than you) is a few nights of insomnia (really bad, couldn't sleep for a few nights, but was relatively fine by day).

Since then I've always tapered these kind of drugs, made everything much more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.