• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not funny at all. If I could give advice to anyone it would be to not take high doses of benzos. It's going to make you not remember anything and potentially get in a lot of trouble. Eventually if this happens to much one of those times it might ruin your fun for good with them.

I learned my lesson, for good this time. And what you say is true, unfortunately I learned the hard way and I've been paying for it for several years (criminal record). My thing with benzos is I do not possess the slightest shred of moderation. I can take two or three mg, but it inevitably turns into a massive dose, which is why I'll never take them again. We don't mesh.

As far as the "funny" I fully understand the gravity of the situation, but I personally require a lighthearted outlook towards it. I get the point, I can't do benzos, I fucked up, but no point getting emo over it.

Lol, I tried Etiz on Thanksgiving. Admittedly, I did way too much (~20mg with no tolerance), but that's the pattern with me and benzos and I knew better. Purely my fault. Did some other shit as well, rc cannabinoids, alcohol...
Still, I ended up losing a couple days, my job, and alot of family trust.

Lol

haha thats crazy sorry about you know' your life and that but that was one funny way of putting it

I learned my lesson, for good this time. And what you say is true, unfortunately I learned the hard way and I've been paying for it for several years (criminal record). My thing with benzos is I do not possess the slightest shred of moderation. I can take two or three mg, but it inevitably turns into a massive dose, which is why I'll never take them again. We don't mesh.

As far as the "funny" I fully understand the gravity of the situation, but I personally require a lighthearted outlook towards it. I get the point, I can't do benzos, I fucked up, but no point getting emo over it.

Yeah it's always better to look on the bright side, because it can always always always be worse, thank your lucky stars your not one of the 2 billion people in poverty living on a dollar a day and have to worry about clean water and malaria. People who are down always get pissed of at me saying stuff like that but I don't see why, by all odds if you're living in a first world country you are probably in venn diagram circle that is "the my life is better than half of the people on this planets".

Am I right in feeling more secure with bulk powder etizolam than phenazepam?

I have 250mg on the way. I figure the drastically shorter half life would prevent anything too disastrous happening. I don't intend to use it for recreation, I need it to bridge the gap between when my clonazepam prescription runs out and when I can see my psych again.

I was going to just eyeball tiny doses and forget about propylene glycol because I don't intend to use it for long anyway. However I'm having second thoughts because of what happened to me with phenazepam.

Last edited:
Can't talk about etizolam but I bought phenazepam in bulk once and it was one of my less intelligent ideas so far. I black out for 2 days after the first try. It's dangerous stuff, so I think you're better off with the etizolam.

0.5mg, then re-dose 3hrs later. I'm a working man, got to keep functioning. Any more would put me on my back. Gets rid of all the pain, still feel tired though. Everything has it's price.

I'm going to try and quit the booze totally this year, with the help of Etizolam.

I'm well into middle-age now. It's a good job I didn't discover this drug when I was a young blade. Could get very nasty.

Still, I'm interested in hearing other folk's opinions on all this nonsense. Especially the boys that are mail ordering it.

Well then thanks for the info! As said, i usually take 0,25-0,5mgs per dose and take more later if i want to. Will try this out some day and see how it works out!

I was going to just eyeball tiny doses and forget about propylene glycol because I don't intend to use it for long anyway. However I'm having second thoughts because of what happened to me with phenazepam.

Forget that eyeball-thing because it simply won't work. Buy a scale or be prepared to loose some hours if not days.

Yeah? I'm just trying to get a feel for the risk involved.

I definitely cannot afford to lose days. I haven't come across a submiligram scale that I trust outside of a laboratory.

If anything, I will have to buy propylene glycol and use volumetric measuring.

So is the verdict unanimous then? Eyeballing a responsible dose is impossible? Even for benzo tolerant individuals?

I'm a little confused right now. Been trying to find solutions for anxiety and inability to express my thoughts in conversations. This is holding me back as a social mammal, whilst careening me into a self loathing recluse.

For the new year I thought Id change and strive for ther better. I begin by seeing how depressed I really am, because i've felt indifferent and hopeless for years now.

So I ordered 30, 1mg etizolam so as to judge how I might feel on an anti depressant.

The order came, a few hours ago. I took one. Didn't feel any different so I took another one. Yes, I realise this is not the way to approach anxiety and depression medication.

2 hours later I woke up, feeling a little fuzzy.

Thought I'd take two more.

After that I took 3 more. The rest of the evening is a haze, but I remember riding my bike across town to get some weed off my buddy. My biking skills were all over the place as I'd lost all co-ordination, literally every few seconds the handle bars would rear to the left or right and on time I even fell off.

Here's the real kicker.

I get back to my house and the bag of Etizolam is empty. Gone. All 30. Now I'm thinking fuck off have I munched 30mg in 5 hours. I can't remember to say whether I did or not, but that just seems unbelievable. Shouldn't I be comatose?

Bunk pills? Magic disappearing pills?

Or am I just the beast?

congratulations, the pills were legit because you obviously just experienced a benzo blackout. benzodiazepines in general and etizolam in particular are fabulous medications and can be a real help to relieve anxiety and induce sleep when used properly. do note that they are hypnotics and anxiolytics, not antidepressants, so you are not going to see any kind of mood lift while taking them; they are not intended to treat clinical depression. when taken in moderate, responsible, medically appropriate dosages (< 1 mg/dose, doses spaced between 3-6 hours) you should experience mild relaxation and find it easier to get to sleep. if you are blacking out and experiencing severe motor impairment you are taking WAY too much. as well, the regular and sustained use of excessive amounts of benzodiazepines can lead to development of a nasty physical dependence so please be responsible if you want to continue experimenting with etizolam.

Yeah? I'm just trying to get a feel for the risk involved.

I definitely cannot afford to lose days. I haven't come across a submiligram scale that I trust outside of a laboratory.

If anything, I will have to buy propylene glycol and use volumetric measuring.

So is the verdict unanimous then? Eyeballing a responsible dose is impossible? Even for benzo tolerant individuals?

you can pick up a reasonably cheap but reliable and consistently accurate pair of scales from ebay. costs about a handful of change. or you can step it up a little and spend the extra money on a pair you're garunteed aren't going to fuck up after a short while of use and keep their integrity for some time down the road!

if you can afford a bag of an RC, you can afford scales!

eye-balling goes against every aspect of HR. you will overdose, blackout and lose days. garunteed!

FWIW i always get powerded pure etizolam and dissolve it myself, works great, no unreliable pill press bullshit plus its great for sublingual dosing. In general, you should wait an hour before redosing sublingually. Don't chase the high though, that's pointless and will jack your tolerance. Ask yourself this question, 'do i feel calm?" if the answer is yes then don't take any more.

yes eyeballing any benzo is stupid unless its diazepam. I have a huge benzo tolerance and was tooth picking some etiz, went through 250mg in 3 days and slept the whole thing away, what a waste. and i know better.

the only answer to any question you ask your self under the unfluence of benzo drugs is "fuck it, might aswell"

The original reason i bought them was for anxiety, s subsidiary of depression. Suffice to say my nature took hold and i gobbled like a christmas turkey. I'm thinking of ordering another batch but cutting down to, like you say, 1 mg maybe twice a day. You see, I'm reluctant to go to the doctors because I find it hard to speak to them.

I'd like to post again, just to ask if having 30mg of Etilozam is such a good idea? I just smoked a couple bongs and feel wrecktified.

you can pick up a reasonably cheap but reliable and consistently accurate pair of scales from ebay. costs about a handful of change. or you can step it up a little and spend the extra money on a pair you're garunteed aren't going to fuck up after a short while of use and keep their integrity for some time down the road!

if you can afford a bag of an RC, you can afford scales!

eye-balling goes against every aspect of HR. you will overdose, blackout and lose days. garunteed!

I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point. I'm going to go out and grab some PG tomorrow and dissolve my product.

That said, I just don't understand how putting out a tiny amount of powder on a scale before ingesting it, is that far removed in HR terms from putting a similarly tiny piece out on some other surface before dosing. Those scales do not measure milligrams accurately. A mg is a speck of powder, it wouldn't even register, unless eBay has drastically improved its selection since the last time I checked, I wouldn't trust any of those scales.

I just seem to think I can do it with a toothpick, especially considering I'm not after any recreational effects at all. I mostly just want to keep my clonazepam withdrawals away.

I can't afford to repeat the trainwreck that was my experience with phenazepam so I'm not going to put my theory to test.

I'd like to post again, just to ask if having 30mg of Etilozam is such a good idea? I just smoked a couple bongs and feel wrecktified.

i dont get your question, is it having it one dose? no

is it buying 30mgs at once? yeah, if used moderately

is the fact that you smoked a couple of bongs related at all, or just thrown in there for the crack?

haha

i eyeball my doses with no problems, just alot of crybabies on here. sure..i weighed it out in tenth's and split them into 3rd's (roughly 3 mg doses). shit. i took 10 mg of 98% pure phenaz on accicdent when i first got it and the worst thing that i did was fall asleep on a good buzz. im staying around 3mg as an eyeballed dose, since i weigh it out into .10's and divide. even 10 mg isnt that huge of a deal. dont listen to all the dirtbags and drama queens.

yeah wait till you start eye balling 10mg doses and blacking out and doing more and more. How else do you think i went through 250mg in 3 days? lol don't eyeball your shit, you're a crybaby.

as if you people can be arsed with the fuss, the pills arent that expensive these days

Status
Not open for further replies.