• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not necessarily shooting pills as many people get their etizolam in pure powder form. I'm sure you could shoot that in PG and have similar effects to lorazepam IV.

mm, I love this stuff. Slept like a baby last night. Woke up briefly at 3am with a big smile on my face. When you're a raving insomniac etiz is paradise =D jeez, I'm gonna have to be careful. 8o

Did you take anything to counter it?

Would adex or something similar work?

As for shooting pills, I don't have etiz pills, just etiz powder. Not that I don't shoot other pills on a daily basis.

All I did was cease using it and followed up with Cabergoline and Letrozole mostly due to the fact I was on steroids that convert to estrogen, raise prolactin, and make my progesterone receptors sensitive.

The average person just needs to keep the dosage low, not binge, and not get addicted to it to avoid those side effects.

it's not necessarily shooting pills as many people get their etizolam in pure powder form. I'm sure you could shoot that in PG and have similar effects to lorazepam IV.

You can't get it in pure form unless you manage to get it from a lab. When getting it from RC companies it's always going to have some sort of filler and sterility becomes an issue. It's also not water soluble. Of course you could prepare it for injection (if you had it in it's pure form) with polyethylene glycol 400 in propylene glycol with 2.0% benzyl alcohol but why bother? It has such a high bioavailability and won't give a rush of any sort.

^well there are probably a shit load of labs in china cranking out tons of etizolam; not that hard to get lab quality etiz. I don't know why people buy pellets or presses or whatever they are.

i buy pellets because i really cant be arsed fussing over sorting the dosages out and i really wouldnt trust myself with all that powder.

30 pills at a time does me fine.

i guess if your a hardcore addict then i guess it will work out alot cheaper, but for people who use them here and there and for good uses pills are just more convenient

Okay I licked bag after I put most of the etiz in the solution.

been retarded for a while now, i need the binge to stop though, because I keep redosing.

i put the solution away, so it should be fine. how long would 30-35 mg take to clear out of me you think?

given a half life of 8 hours (of active metabolite) i'd say 2 days in total. I've been there too, i just slept it off. I hate that feeling of taking too much etiz, just can't function or do anything but sleep.

Okay I licked bag after I put most of the etiz in the solution.

been retarded for a while now, i need the binge to stop though, because I keep redosing.

i put the solution away, so it should be fine. how long would 30-35 mg take to clear out of me you think?

lol yeah thats why we get pills ha ;)

Never having had the pleasure of administering a benzo IV , I've always been a bit curious as to how IV etizolam would feel , so a few hours ago I dissolved .75mg of suboxone in 75 units, ran it through a micron filter into a cooker, added .5mg of etizolam/propylene glycol, drew the solution up and hit the vein in the crook of my elbow. I take suboxone daily, mostly by IV and I can never get much of a rush, but after adding .75mg of etizolam I was greeted by an unexpected surge of warmth and calmness. All of my tensions and anxieties dissipated as the etizolam subtly took over. Moments before the shot, I was extremely stressed and restless, those feelings were quickly replaced by a sense of peace and contentment%)

Even though the bioavailability for both IV and oral is damn near equipotent, the etizolam felt much stronger when injected and lasted just as long. I'm going to give it a week or so and try injecting the etizolam on its own to distinguish the difference in effects between the two.

Has anyone else had the opportunity to use IV etizolam? If so, what dosages, and how did it feel comparatively to other ROA's?

Last edited:
I have to say etizolam has come to grow on me with time. I've tried many different types of benzodiazepines over the years and with a low tolerance, etizolam ranks in the top 3, after triazolam and temazepam . The medium duration and half life make it ideal for sleep. Even though its suppose to be a strong hypnotic, meant for sleep, I don't have the slightest issue staying awake, but if I try I'll be out within 15-20min. It also doesn't leave me feeling groggy or apathetic. I can function clearly throughout the day, with little to no amnesia (Huge problem with other benz) and so far, after using this for 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off, I've experienced very little rebound anxiety. For someone who's been abusing benzos for the majority of his life, being able to use for 3 weeks and not go through some form of WD is yet another reason I'm fond of etizolam.

One thing I've also noticed is that the powdered etizolam in prop. glycol is marginally more potent than any of the pills i've dealt with. I'm talking Just a tad more potent, though it could be due to a slight increase in bioavailability caused by the prop glycol and lack of fillers.

Has anybody gone through serious withdrawals using etizolam? I'm doing my best to stick to this regimen, so I can avoid just that. I've detoxed off about every drug/drink there is. Benzo discontinuation syndrome is by far one of the most traumatic process there is in the realm of WD's.

Someone once compared etizolam WD to lorazepam WD, stating it was very similar because both are relatively weak benzos.
I've had an uncomfortable, but bearable lorazepam WD, but nothing pales in comparison to benz such as Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, temazepam ect. All I know is I cant go through another severe benz WD or I feel I won't make it back and end up incapacitated, to be awakened in a mental hospital.

Last edited:
i went through about a week of etiz withdrawal; i had tiny doses to get me through but basically i felt crazy for that week, depersonalization/derealization but it wasn't as bad as say a clonazepam/diazepam/lorazepam withdrawal. Given the short half life i think after a week i would have gotten better but i was on the verge of psychotic break.

From what i've read in general the withdrawals are easier with etizolam, that's not saying much though because benzo withdrawals are fucking horrible in the first place. Etizolam and lorazepam aren't really weak benzos though (etiz being a thienoBZD, has slightly different properties). Etizolam is extremely potent especially as an anxiolytic, 6x stronger than diazepam as an anxiolytic (ill find the source if someone wants to read). Lorazepam is also quite potent, at .5mg it will produce anxiolytic effects in most people, though it seems it is prone to adverse reactions. Either way, lorazepam withdrawal is nothing to sneeze at.

my longest stretch on etizolam was for a about 2 weeks taking between 1mg and 3mg a day, didnt really notice much WD symptoms just the obvious one which was insomnia just took ages to get to sleep and also heavy dreams, some nightmares when i did sleep, didnt last long tho. i expected alot worse.

dont even want to think what it must be like taking it daily for like a month or so then stopping, fuckkk, i feel very sorry for people that have to got through that, i hope i never get to experience that.

i read alot about benzo addiction before i even started using these kinds of drugs so i guess that scared me off from ever developing a habit and knowing when to say right thats it and stopping. i take breaks inbetween use and never buy more than i need

My worse one was taking about 100 pills in a week and stopping cold turkey. Was kinda fine during the day, but falling a sleep was practically impossible. The dreams were nice when I actually managed to sleep. Luckily it didn't last that long, 5 days or so.

Since then I figured out that if I taper it down the wd's are limited to a little insomnia (but I've always had insomnia even before touching any kind of drug.
And even better, the nice dreams remain.

okay this isnt working. Etiz had an edge of euphoria to it and I can't help but abuse it.

I'm thinking of ordering a small quantity of phenaz as insurance when i need to taper of of this, which looks like what is gonna need to happen.

Good idea?

i find phenazepam causes too many issues with accumulation in your body. for example, one dose will last 50 hours or whatever the half life is (cant remember) so if you take it once daily it starts to build up and before you know it you are blacked out and taking more without even realizing it. If you're responsible with it it's a great taper drug, just have to be careful.

Hope my shrink comes through with my clonaz script. I'll taper with that.

I still have about 205 mgs of this left.

thats 45mgs in 3 days. Though to be fair, about 30mg of that was because i licked the bag like a retard

Got some serious eye squints with my new batch. very sore and squinty right eye...quite uncomfortable and embarrassing, to be honest. Hope it clears in a few days. 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.