• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

eating Nurofen

Thread Cleaned.

Several posts have been cleaned out of this thread. Please, everyone, when you assert something as FACT, provide a REFERENCE. There has been some absolute garbage posted in this thread with regard to cold water extractions, which would easily have been dismissed if people confirmed their information before posting.

Furthermore, could everyone take the time to think to themselves "Does my post add anything to this thread?"... posting single sentence 'chat' replies doesn't usually add anything substantial to a thread, and this is not a social forum or IRC. If you have personal messages to deliver to another BL poster, this forum is NOT the place - try email or Private Message.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
monkyfunky.... re-read my reply and you will see that it actually was 6 if infact the codeine is in one side as everyone in this thread claims :)

Sorry to be pedantic, I just couldnt help myself :)

the 'im sick of missinformation' post

ok. enough with the explanations and questions on splitting nurofen+ tabs. i dont know why but noones posted a pic yet (is it against guidelines?). anyway here ya go:

split_nurofen.jpg

my technique is to use a pill splitter (same one BT posted a image of a little while ago) but i take off the top half of the splitter so the blade is exposed. then you position the nurofen+ tab along the blade and press down with some force. you dont want to split all the way thru as the halves are concaved. after the initial cut is made they7 just fall apart in your fingers. anyway the pic is pretty explanatory.

cheers.

I can't believe people are still worried about the N+ halves. It's been on bluelight for ages.

With other opiates like smack, morphine etc, they effect your breathing and heart rate quite dramatically, right? Does codeine have similiar problems at doses between 100-300mg? I know it depends on health etc but it would still be interesting to know...

I have only had problems on 400/500 + doses when mixed with alcohol,pot and benzo's. Either all at once or any other combo you can think of. Most smackies seem to be familar with the "remeber to breath" feeling. It can happen with codiene just as easily. However if you like me you will know its gona happen due to the extream histamine ? reactions just as blotchy skin and extream itching.

Note: Im fully aware of the danger of mixing the above chemicals and dont need to be told of the dangers involved,feel welcome to tell me to stop it though ;)

funnily enough, I find sleeping hard on doses over 200-250mg, but sleeping is aided with doses up to 100mg.

mongman, do you know it is dangerous to mix benzo's/pot/codeine AND alcohol ! hrmmm ?

Winson: the stimulant effect some people get on opiates is something I experience as well. I have met one other person who gets this, he said it is relativly rare.

when i was about 15 i used to take panadol/nurofen/codeine tablets religiously about 8 a day "just in case"
then i found prescription...........

Had nothin to do but study this wkend... and found 190mg Codeine to pretty enjoyable today. Went thru a whole N+ packet actually over the w'end.. talk about desperation hey

i use a pill splitter ihaq4weed (nice pic by the way). its heaps faster. Occationally i get a pack that dont splt very easily. might be the way the pack was stored.
i hope that it isnt true that the makers of nureofen will do something about the 2 halfs.
i noticed when ya take a little bite outta the codeine half it tastes kinda like lemon & suger. (unlike the other ibu half which burns & taste absoletely horrible).
the codeine must be spread evenly throughout the N+ side I guess.
have no idea what the go is with the concave/convex. might have something to do with sticking the 2 halfs together.
if i was to slam a glass of 24 splt & disolved with water N+ pills . do u think it would just taste the same as the cwe?
or do u think the binder would make it taste really horrible because i really dont mind the taste of cold water extraction.

has anyone tried this?

(Sex)(On)(X) said:
i use a pill splitter ihaq4weed (nice pic by the way). its heaps faster. Occationally i get a pack that dont splt very easily. might be the way the pack was stored.

in a 48pack i get about 3-4 that give me trouble. i figure it just cause i smoke too much weed.. :p

the codeine must be spread evenly throughout the N+ side I guess.
have no idea what the go is with the concave/convex. might have something to do with sticking the 2 halfs together.

maybe its a pill joinging technique which was developed make it harder to get the codeine (HEH). maybe theres a issue with ibuprofen and codeine when they are mixed. maybe they dont store as long or something. who knows.

if i was to slam a glass of 24 splt & disolved with water N+ pills . do u think it would just taste the same as the cwe?
or do u think the binder would make it taste really horrible because i really dont mind the taste of cold water extraction.

yer the solid binders filtered out in the CWE must be evil tasting. the CWE tastes HEAPS better then dissolved halves. when i CWE i mix the codeine with straight green cordial 50:50. heh i dont even do the CWE now, im lazy, and i can swallow 12 halves at once.

the only time im taking the codeine halves now is when i dont have weed to help me sleep . 100-150mg and im asleep in 1hour. the fucking tingling itch was too annoying when stoned.

I was a little worried that I had purchased the "wrong batch" when I couldn't split my pills and as such tried the CWE method.
It is so unbelievably easy.
Took all of 30 minutes to prepare and was certainly worth the [lack of] effort it took.
=D
Anyway, after all that shit this morning I tried to split again [this time with a knife instead of a business card holder ;)] and hey presto they split up nicely.
Another fun day for sick K_T!
=D
SO to anyone who is concerned as the the effort to experience ratio, it's too easy.
Anyway...
PEACE

It seems to disapear with time, maybe tollerance? I used to get in badly but either I have become acustomed to it or my tollerence increased

I might just add that smaller dosages actually give a better high. Dosage 18-24 halfs (200mg-300mg) is best high. any more i find has actually less euphoria & im not just talking about increased nausia.... its weird how it works like that.
pill spliiters are the go. they're only a few $$$ at the chemist & they're fast & effective & dont leave a mess like knifes would.
i know codeine isnt very toxic.. I wonder how bad the binders are on ya stomach.
with cwe u dont really need to mix it with anything. the taste isnt very strong. & thats only with a little bit of water. if u added like a heap of water in a big glass it would just have a slight lemon tatse that would easily be drunk in 1 a few sips or even one big skull

Decided to eat 12 nurofen plus the other night. It brought back memories.

After about 10-15 minutes I felt a warmth spread over me, then I felt queasy for about 20 minutes... good but queasy.

Then I felt warmth and content :D

Go the mighty codeine!

Does anyone use antihistamines with codeine to avoid the itch/rash? Had 240mg codeine the o/day and holy fuck was the whole body itch fucking intense 8o (side note.. anyone notice how scratching an extremely intense itch feels semi-orgasmic? =D )
Is it safe to combine antihistamine with this much codeine and is it effective?
Cheers.

Yep Pinkanga. I take antihistamines with codeine.

I agree with you....... the itching is semi-orgasmic! I always start itching on my scalp first, then it moves to my neck, shoulders, back, and down the rest of my body....anyone else have the same effects? is this common?

Please, can anyone give some tips on the best antihistamines to take? how much to take? when best to take 'em? - I know nothing ... I have Telfast, but it had no effect on me when I last gulped down the codeine.

I decided to give it a go for the first time last night, did the water extraction method on a box of 24 N+ tablets (12.8x24=307.2mg)

Knocked me out cold :D

this is strange. Last Monday night I only took around 150mg Codeine and I was flat out on the bed, and had to fight to stay awake. Now, tonight, I am on about 300mg and feel a little buzz, itchy, and hot but I am no way near as wasted as monday when I only took half??? strange.