• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

eating Nurofen

No worries, Winsom :) Enjoy!

But do be careful and don't accidentally take too much ibuprofen - when they split properly (I find its easier with a fairly dull blade) it is clearly obvious that they are two separate parts. If you get the crumbly pills don't try to convince yourself that the two crumbly halves look right - just give up, or see if you can find info on cold water extraction (I _think_ that works with ibuprofen just as well as for paracetamol, but search further to find out for sure)

As to answer the original question, no it won't hurt you.
I once ate 12 tablets in 6 hours and it did me no harm. No it wasn't for rec purposes. I had glandular fever and was going a little batty and didn't read the box correctly. Plus I was dying to get to sleep. Hadn't slept in 2 weeks.

2 weeks !

Well, I tried it, and yes they are clearly two halves. The side with the N+ imprint is convex and the other side if a concave split. One thing I was wondering, if the codeine is only 12.8mg and the ibu is 200, why then is the side with codeine bigger ?

so let me get this straight, the current nurofen tablets look like this from side-view

N+( )

when you scratch the side with a sharp knife it will reveal a fine line which you can half the pill. like this...

N+(|)

then you cut/snap/break the pill into two halves resulting in one half being ibuprofen and one half being codein.

this being the one you want

N+(|

no, I'll try another symbol description;

A N+ tab looks like this (_n+_)

turn it on it's side so it looks like this (___)

now the score is to be made like this (---)

Try to crush it a bit to break the seal first, this help break it up, then with a shap edge, slice through it, carefully.

I'd love to show the pharmacist biatch this !

hahaha, it sounds like this will an change shortly though! Any reports of increasing numbers of tablets that dont split properly? I have come across 3 / 4 boxs that didnt split as anticipated this was out of about 20 box's of 48 so .... about 20%....? Hope that doesnt rise...

erm. before i started doing the CWE i just got the N+ halves and crushed them then packed them tightly into size 0 gelcapz.

btw ive marquis tested both halves adn the N+ side always tests opiate for me. other side, ibuprofen, testing clear.

chubba75 have you IM'd nurofen+ codeine halves before ? (if you dont mind me asking)

I just dissolved the N+ halves in water and stirred it round and drunk it one quick shot

chubba75 have you IM'd nurofen+ codeine halves before ? (if you dont mind me asking)
Hell no! I'm not putting pills into my muscle (even if micron filtered). I thought IM and IV codeine is potentially deadly... since it's toxic if it doesn't pass through the liver.

yeah, I read of a guy that used to extract codeine (acid / base / solvent) then inject the liquid outside a doctors office then crawle inside just to get a hit of pethodine or some crap. It is surpremly unpleasent!!! Dont try it.

i tried cwe for the first time last week. its alot easier than it sounds. only took 15 minutes of my time.
like chubba75 says better sawllowing 30mls of shitty water than 10+ pills.
same effect in the end too.

I just picked up a box of N+ tabs and they are splittable ones - yay! so I took 3 of the N+ side (just as a tester), I plan to down 6 N+ halfs once I am confident that it really is the codeine.

okay. I feel something now :) I feel great! so this really works.mmmmmm that realxing sinking feeling I LOVE is back..ah I better be careful though as I should not make this a habit hehe.

yes, the relaxing feeling can be habbit forming. 6 halves really isn't that much !

I think a good measure that you may be taking too much is when you are getting constipated more often than not.
Winsom

Guys, the N+ thing is all legit. I've been doing them for about 3 or 4 months now and before that 2 years or so on the CWE of Paracetamol/Codeine tablets.

I'm on about 450mg/day and it is well and truly a habit but my life allows for it at the moment. :)

I've only come across 2 boxes that crumbled instead of splitting and that's from at least 50 boxes. In my experience the codeine is ALWAYS on the N+ side. I would definitely know if I didn't get codeine. :)

We really are spoilt in Australia with codeine.

Chubba75 said:
I can only swallow one tablet half at a time, and it's even difficult to do that... it dissolves a tiny bit in my mouth before I get it down (I go through like 2L of water trying to get them down) so I get a sickly codeine taste :(

I'm bad at swallowing :(
Breath a lot with your mouth open so that you dry out your tongue and mouth, then get 8 or 10 of the pills in one hand and a glass of some very strong flavoured fruit juice in the other. Chuck the pills into your mouth and immediately fill your mouth with the juice and swallow in one go. Thats how I do it, and it only takes me two swallows to get all 24 halves down by doing 12 at a time.

I can normally swallow 10+ tablets (vitamins usually) at once without water, but the codeine just tastes far too bad and sticks to the moisture in my mouth too much.

How does Panadeine Forte Compare to Nurofen Plus?

Panadeine Forte being 30mg of Codine and Nurofen + having 12mg of Codine, I figured 12 n+'s would give me 150mg of Codine, giving me a much better Buzz than the 60mg I experianced a few years ago when given the Padadeine on a script.

I can't see what difference Paracetamol would make, so could it be release times or have I simply expected too much from an old memory???

PS. The first time I had Panadeine, was after a twisted ankle, I took 2 or 3 and then had a cone, 20 minutes later I did'nt know what I had done! ha ha, colours, sounds, I was starting to get worried until it started to level off about an hour later and then it was like... "heh heh heh, that's fun"

LOL - just count the mg's of codiene 6 N+'s are 2x PF tabs, it ain't hard !

There is better discussion in this thread relating to codeine cold water extractions. Please read it.

Originally posted by S-R
Obviously if the Codeine is floating on top you drink that. Can be quite foul tasting, but just try get it down as fast as you can...

That cannot possibly be correct as ibuprofen is not water soluble, whereas codeine phosphate is.