• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

eating Nurofen

technoHarmony said:
some of us arent really confident bout goin to shady areas and coppin junk lol.

I just wanted to let you know, that I in no way was suggesting people that don't use Heroin to make a transition to using it. But, you know... there are other opioids out there, that are possibly going to cause less damage to you and induce a great deal of euphoria. I was just saying, I would prefer to pay the extra $ to get a rock of smack... and there is always the option of using Poppy Seed Tea. Just read up on it and keep well-informed of how to make it and it's dangers.

dtasrt_lk said:
That has paracetamol no? dont you end up with alota paracetamol in your extraction? im sure its somewhat soluble in water

Paracetamol's solubility is approx 1g/150ml of water at 21C. So a cold water extraction done properly should remove the majority of it. It's exactly the same concept as removing ibuprofen by CWE - codeine's high solubility in cold water versus low solubility of other substances in the pill.

Diacetylus said:
^I too have alot of trouble crushing the damned Nurofen+. It's alot of hassle and labour imo. I usually use a spoon and put my whole body-pressure on the tablet with that, in a huge bowl and sometimes a quarter of the pill will fly across the toom from all of the pressure. Try doing this with 30 pills, in my opinion I'd just prefer to pay the extra cash and buy a $100 rock of smack. It's not like Nurofen+ is really that cheap anyways and the euphoria experienced next to other opioids is pretty much, mweh!

Seriously, if you don't have the money or access, or are new to the whole opioid scene, I recommend looking into making Poppy Seed Tea. I'm going to start looking into this and apparantly all of the alkaloids from the Opium residue can make for an extremely unique, long-lasting and euphoric high. The only problem is gauging your dosage, so you'll have to be careful with that, as the content of the Opium residue can vary.

there's a few points in here i wanted to address.

one : if you don't already own one of those pill crushers / choppers, they're about $5 from a chemist or those home delivery catalogues that sell stuff like benches to protect your knees when gardening or cupboards that turn into more cupboards when you want to store salt in your living room or something. they look like this :

1005-a.jpg

anyway, if you don't have one of those, buy a pack of glad, or generic brand zip lock bags (or a sandwich bag if you're really cheap). place all your tablets in there and fold the ends / zip it up and whack it with a hammer or a spoon

two : those familiar with the codeine high will find the poppy seed tea high remarkably different. the tea takes a bit longer than the time for a codeine cwe (both in brewing time and preparing the pods) and is a heavier feeling high on the body. a rough analogy would be like comparing the difference to when you smoke a joint or eat a piece of hash cake, one is much heavier.

this is not to say that poppy seed tea is bad, just very different, last time i had some tea i had to deal with parents, and it was a tad more testing than when i usually float past after codeine and can carry on an animated conversation quite easily

:)

This thread deserves to die. Mods can this please be closed? There are numerous websites/posts/etc dealing with CWE and OTC opiates. This thread was useful a few years ago when you could actually get splittable N+'s. It's all over now.

^ i disagree. the thread title could afford to change, but there's still some valuable stuff in here, particularly for people new to codeine.

[edit: aren't threads archived and closed at 5000 posts?]

also, in case you were too lazy to go back and read, there is a linking reference post in here for most questions

everything you wanted to know..

:)

Last edited:
I kind of agree this thread should die.........

Fucked if I'm going to read 35 pages to find out if my input is totally redundant. Archive this one as it hold a lot of good info, but start a new one that's a little more current.

So, here is my most probably redundant info on the subject...........

It takes me almost as long the hear the counter assistants speil about how to properly take the tabs as it does to do a CWE. I'm a bartender and have found that a cocktail tin and a muddler are awesome for crushing hard tabs to powder in seconds. Put the tin on a hard floor and pound them at first and then grind. After that, add the water straight into the tin, mix as usual.
I have found coffee filters suck major dick and take forever, instead I have a silky kind of cloth that I pour the solution into, then pick up the edges of the cloth and wring(sp) the cloth.
I'm sure it's not perfect but I regularly do this with a 24 pack and have never felt sick from ibuprofen. The whole thing takes me about 5 mins (then another 5 to work up the guts to chug the foul tasting shit).

You are all aware that you don't actually need to crush the things?

They're meant to dissolve in your stomach anyway, leave them in room temperature water for an hour, stirring occasionally, and they'll be completely dissolved.

Saves fucking about crushing 30 tablets anyway.

UnfortunateSquid said:
You are all aware that you don't actually need to crush the things?

They're meant to dissolve in your stomach anyway, leave them in room temperature water for an hour, stirring occasionally, and they'll be completely dissolved.

Saves fucking about crushing 30 tablets anyway.

Sweet Jesus man..... there's just no time for that, I wanna get buzzed NOW!

hell yer, anyone new to this is not going to dwell over 35 pages of half arsed, borderline dangerous advice. Start this thread new and call it something a touch more relevent than "eating nurofen".

p.s i'm with Diacetylus, save up and buy a nice rock of H. Might cost a bit more but a shit load safer and euphoric.

Has anyone here maybe looked into Dihydrocodeine, say as opposed to Codeine? You get it in a liquid syrup (it's used for dry cough) and it is supposedly 2-3X the potency of just average Codeine. Though, in my experience it's not... but that could just be me. It is sold OTC, but I can't, for the life of me, think of the usual brand-name it sells under.
The only other active ingredient that it's mixed with is sorbitol, which, if you have too much of in one sitting, will give you the runs, but if you're desperate enough, it's bearable. I wonder if there's a way you could extract the Sorbitol out of the syrup? Doubtful, but I'd be interested to know.

^ you would be thinking of rikodeine. each 10 ml contains: dihydrocodeine tartrate (19mg) and sorbitol (4.4g) :)

Mean Girl said:
^ you would be thinking of rikodeine. each 10 ml contains: dihydrocodeine tartrate (19mg) and sorbitol (4.4g) :)
Yeh, haha. That's the one. Cheers for the clarification.

johnnyonelove said:
as for cloudy water, well i think it usually will come out somewhat cloudy. don't know how you can fuck up a cold water extraction. if you pass cold water through, minimal paracetamol should dissolve....

I agree that it would be pretty difficult to fuck up the procedure if you have had proper instructions. However I was mainly thinking of someone who is doing the procedure for the first time, and might not have filtered it properly (or at all) resulting in a cloudy liquid (atleast, with the brands that easily filter to a clear liquid).

To be honest, I've been having alot of codeine lately, and as such have had much more experience with the CWE with a variety of brands (panadeine, codapane, chemists own "pain tabsules" or "tablets", Amcal "Strong pain relief tablets", nurofen plus etc). I'd have to say I was a bit wrong in some of the previous statements i've made in this thread. All of the brands ive tried the CWE have resulted in a slightly cloudy and/or coloured solution with the exception of panadeine and codapane, which both seem to filter to a clear liquid for me (with 2 coffee filters anyhow).

I know very little about chemistry so I cant really say with any accuracy what the cloudy mixture might be, or the cause of it. It could only really be binder and/or paracetemol, though in what amounts im not sure. What I do know is that from every cloudy CWE i've consumed, the level of nausea was stronger and there was more discomfort in the stomach. I used the same amount of codeine overall between the cloudy and non-cloudy brands, but continually found the clear CWE's to be a far more pleasant experience, in terms of less nausea and more euphoria. It could just be that the brands that produce a cloudy liquid also yield a higher percent of codeine, but having experimented with a CWE on 50 panadeine, and finding that the end solution was less nauseas (still couldnt stand up without feeling sick though) but still a very strong pain killing effect, compared to a CWE on 24 of the "chemists own" which seemed to produce alot of sickness and little in the way of sedation. For this reason I only use either panadeine or codapane for the CWE these days.

I always used to grind my pills up for the CWE, but these days I prefer to just chuck them into the water and stir them for awhile. Within 2 minutes its usually all disolved into a gooey liquid. I used to think that by grinding them I would be getting a higher yield, but personally I think by letting the whole pills disolve in the water it makes for a slightly stronger dose.

Just out of curiosity, if someone decides to skip the warm water (and refridgeration) in the CWE and instead just disolves the pills into cold water and then filters, would there be any chance of more paracetemol getting through? I suspect by doing this the codeine yield would be abit less ... but if not, then just what is the reason for using warm water? According to that chart, codeine is more soluble in cold water, and paracetemol is less (than compared to warm water). If thats the case, wouldnt it be better to just use cold water since less paracetemol could disolve into it? Or would some of the paracetemol be seperated from the liquid when its cooled ?

Last edited:
i think some of the paracetamol would precipitate from the mixture when cooled, though i suppose it might result in some very fine paracetamol crystals which could get through the filter easier. not sure really about that.

however codeine doesn't like high temps, so using hot water could result in some codeine loss as well.

i think if you can be patient, just throwing pills in cold water and leaving for a while (as posted above) is the best option.

I never bother with warm water. Using just cold water is fine.
And the past few times i just roughly crush up the tablets, i seem to get a slightly better extraction than before when i used to crush it to fine fine powder (maybe I somehow lost some of it) I usually use around 20 N+ tablets and I find that if I do 3 or 4 seperate extractions with 5 each I get a better extraction in the end.

Im gonna look into this rikodeine. I didnt know about it until now, there has to be something you can do to it to decrease the sorbitol or completely remove it

Teddles said:
hell yer, anyone new to this is not going to dwell over 35 pages of half arsed, borderline dangerous advice. Start this thread new and call it something a touch more relevent than "eating nurofen".

p.s i'm with Diacetylus, save up and buy a nice rock of H. Might cost a bit more but a shit load safer and euphoric.

Completely agree, this thread is going to the archive. Its way to long, people keep asking and posting the same things over and over. Its full of bad, incorrect and dangerous advice.

Unless someone else wants to do it I will collect out a few good parts of this thread for a fresh one and the rest is going to be locked up for good.

^

1. get filter. wet filter a little
2. hold filter over empty container
3. pour nurofen solution into filter.

Done.