• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

just stuck 175mgs of my sugar like crystals up my drug hoover 5 minutes ago, minimal crushing needed, got very nice eye wobbles, warm body high and lots of euphoria.

Gunna bomb 200mgs in 20 or so minutes

EDIT: eye wobbles are getting pretty strong now, cant wait to bomb some
my favourite is a bomb of 200mg then plugging 200mg 20 mins later followed by a 50mg line :)

I've heard from a very reputable source that all of the large factories that were producing in China and India have been or are being shut down, and that the enormous stockpiles are finally starting to dry up. Mephedrone went on for a long time considering it's been banned for years, but I'm afraid it's the beginning of the end. Watch prices soar for the real stuff and a huge influx of shitty RCs being passed off as Mephedrone. I'm afraid to say that whilst I'm sure small batches are going to show up now and then from private personal labs, 4-MMC is on the decline, and will have disappeared altogether soon. Don't shoot the messenger.

I've heard from a very reputable source that all of the large factories that were producing in China and India have been or are being shut down, and that the enormous stockpiles are finally starting to dry up. Mephedrone went on for a long time considering it's been banned for years, but I'm afraid it's the beginning of the end. Watch prices soar for the real stuff and a huge influx of shitty RCs being passed off as Mephedrone. I'm afraid to say that whilst I'm sure small batches are going to show up now and then from private personal labs, 4-MMC is on the decline, and will have disappeared altogether soon. Don't shoot the messenger.

Where there is a demand, someone will find a way to feed the demand and make money

Where there is a demand, someone will find a way to feed the demand and make money

Yup, it's not like drugs being illegal stops people from making them, and there is a huge market for the stuff, at least in the UK. I still hold out hope. Either that or I'm going to need to learn some chemistry. ;)

Yup, it's not like drugs being illegal stops people from making them, and there is a huge market for the stuff, at least in the UK. I still hold out hope. Either that or I'm going to need to learn some chemistry. ;)

Real Meph is out there. Had a 2 day bender on 3-4 grams and it was still giving me eye wobbles in to the second day.

Received some stock standard run of the mill Indian rice shards today so had a 100mg line and didnt really feel much, an hour later did a 100mg line of proper Meph, instant eye wobbles and incredibly horny.

Meph is insanely morish though

Good Meph is my favorite drug by far

Real Meph is out there. Had a 2 day bender on 3-4 grams and it was still giving me eye wobbles in to the second day.

Received some stock standard run of the mill Indian rice shards today so had a 100mg line and didnt really feel much, an hour later did a 100mg line of proper Meph, instant eye wobbles and incredibly horny.

Meph is insanely morish though

Good Meph is my favorite drug by far

Interesting. Always thought the Indian stuff was missing a certain something...

Cannae beat the meph high (at least until it tips into paranoia 8( ).

Bit of an odd question but it just popped into my head and 4-MMC is one drug my knowledge of approaches zero so, pirate fiends, enlighten me:

Given 4-MMC is available as either the Chloride salt or Bromide salt, has anyone noticed any subjective difference in onset time or "cleanliness"?
Whilst it sounds silly given it's the 'Cat doing the SERT-bashing, as it were, Cl- is certainly much more prominent in our bodies than Br- as well as better tolerated.
The simple fact of Bromine being a major contaminant on a greater than equimolar level worries me when I consider the obscene impotence of 4-MMC relative to other stimulants.

<3

Real meph is about but it's hard to get hold off I think it's because off the Indian ban at the beginning of this year, I know it's still being made over there and imported here all you need to do is google search India and meow meow (what most Indians call it) and there is a lot off Indian news articles about recent manufacturing busts and import busts also, but the stuff I'm seeing on the street varies mostly it's crap, people selling cut RCs for cheap claiming it too be 4mmc with basically none or no real Meph in it,but I do see the small shards real tiny off white shards that' stink so much off Catt piss (you guys know the smell)about also but not consistent. no way is it like last years and previous years big yellow smelly shards or off white big shards that have you awake for a few days, with the energy off speed and the euphoria off ecstasy combined with the cool calm confidence off cocaine, we've had it nice in the last 5years after ban. But now we are seeing the effects off the law cracking down on it around the world and we are all awaiting the manufacturing process too shift countries and that's when we will hopefully see Meph as good as we've seen in the previous years! Has anyone seen these tiny off white shards that were the real deal going about ATM ?

until i try some where my jaw is flying and and im blasting music and phoning my buddy, i won't believe it.

That is exactly my plans for tomorrow night my friend I hope you can find some stinky fat shards for your weekend and you do get too call up your buddy jaw swinging ?

until i try some where my jaw is flying and and im blasting music and phoning my buddy, i won't believe it.

That describes my 2 days, except I called just about everyone I know to come round and join in.

I cant give drugs away these days

no way is it like last years and previous years big yellow smelly shards or off white big shards that have you awake for a few days, with the energy off speed and the euphoria off ecstasy combined with the cool calm confidence off cocaine, we've had it nice in the last 5years after ban.

Indeed

Me neither

Jesus what is is it about this drug that keeps me coming back for more. I know in my heart of hearts(excuse the pun) that this stuff is taking years off my physical/mental life yet I still rarionalise it somehow. Really fucked up

I've tried most stims and lot of other drugs in my life but this is 100% my favourite

Put a bag of 100% mdma/bag of really good coke or a bag of meph in front of me on a night out and I'll still choose the meph every single time

And I agree with some other posters. There is some half decent stuff floating around at the moment, although it is relatively expensive. Still havn't experienced 100% pre ban yet tho

Jesus what is is it about this drug that keeps me coming back for more. I know in my heart of hearts(excuse the pun) that this stuff is taking years off my physical/mental life yet I still rarionalise it somehow. Really fucked up

I've tried most stims and lot of other drugs in my life but this is 100% my favourite

Put a bag of 100% mdma/bag of really good coke or a bag of meph in front of me on a night out and I'll still choose the meph every single time

It is a very euphoric drug to be fair. I've tried anything and there is nothing more immediately intensely euphoric than mephedrone. It's just the side effects like smelling like a burnt kipper for days after that are annoying. The original stuff was great, empathetic, euphoric, chatty and an uncanny appreciation for music. All round great drug, it's just not sustainable.

I feel 100% the same way.. Im hunting this drug. Tried a lot of substitutes and combinations but they always left me disappointed.

Know the feeling. pre ban is the most compulsive stuff ive dabbled with, and the most harmful feeling. probably done some damage to my ticker, heart used to bang so hard on it

It is a very euphoric drug to be fair. I've tried anything and there is nothing more immediately intensely euphoric than mephedrone. It's just the side effects like smelling like a burnt kipper for days after that are annoying. The original stuff was great, empathetic, euphoric, chatty and an uncanny appreciation for music. All round great drug, it's just not sustainable.

This.

The stuff always reminds me of MD combined with smoking crystal meth or something. was amazing

There is pre ban or nearly that quality around again supposedly. Some mates seem to say since the days of pre ban meph they never really get much from coke/amp etc. Although meth seems to work on them just fine, must be something to do with the combination of dopamine and serotonin release. They say coke does nothing and speed isn't recreational.