• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

is it really tho? i mean i tried alot of meph post ban from the dark web, i know guys selling b2 as meph and god knows what probably 3mmc and 4mec, none of it has came close to actual pre ban.

Why doesn't it become a black market drug just like a,y other, there clearly was s huge market for it?

is it really tho? i mean i tried alot of meph post ban from the dark web, i know guys selling b2 as meph and god knows what probably 3mmc and 4mec, none of it has came close to actual pre ban.

Yes it is, the stuff Im getting is pretty close to pre ban

cool man i haven't used any dark web sites in a long, time but as far as i know it was made in mostly China they banned it (a capital punishment) which meant possible death, then it moved to Indian and we had the rice crystals i mean yeah was ok nothing on pre ban tho. might have to have a look ;)

Whereabouts is that smik2?

I liked meph during the boom, although one time I bought a gram of it and a gram of methylone and mixed them, few lines had me awake for 60 hours!! I was in Barcelona on holiday, it was pretty fucked up.
Central Scotland, probably about 25 miles away from you ;)

The 'proper' stuff that comes in big rocks usually goes for £20 a g.

The proper stuff doesn't come in big rocks that's not mephedrone.

The stuff I think mister is on about comes as either powder or crystals. Like pre ban and by all accounts all reviews indicate it is quality meph. Only one source and it's from what might be considered a source country in SE Asia.

I know mate, I just meant that people around here sell the rocky stuff as "proper mcat". All the stuff I had pre-ban was nice and crystally so the stuff on the street could be anything.

Was good at the time like 2008-9 because the beak and Es were shit but fuck having that shit again, horrible scatty stuff that just spreads your nose and makes you smell like cat piss, then fuck kiss what it's bashed with... Do come across it still but mainly in the scummy areas.

The stuff I think mister is on about comes as either powder or crystals. Like pre ban and by all accounts all reviews indicate it is quality meph. Only one source and it's from what might be considered a source country in SE Asia.

You are right. Its been both a fine powder and sugar sized crystals. Apparently both are the same, I got some of each to try and there wasnt much between them, I ended up mixing them together.

Im not sure its a source country though? Ive never had a problem so far....touch wood

It's got the hornyness, wobbly eyes and very social.

4-mmc can be made a few ways, due to the original precurser being banned most Meph these days is made with different precursers, this stuff is made from the original precurser

Was good at the time like 2008-9 because the beak and Es were shit but fuck having that shit again, horrible scatty stuff that just spreads your nose and makes you smell like cat piss, then fuck kiss what it's bashed with... Do come across it still but mainly in the scummy areas.

You can bomb it. The cat piss smell is a sloppy synth. The stuff I get doesnt really smell

Stuff I had reeked of drone but was beige..slightly damp!!! Some small ricey bits but mostly damp gritty beige powder..bit odd. Not spangley like the white lovely old shards but definitely active just not maybe quite right. 3-MMC ey with a bit of kick,,,,

^this is the stuff that is mephedrone but it's not been washed. Get some acetone and wash it goes to white translucent crystals. You really shouldn't be taking that without washing it. The reason it is damp and stinks is as mister says.

For what it's worth, my local source is drying up, selling it bulked out with 4-mec! Gutted! I've decided to start acquiring the chems to make it as its pretty straight forward. It's just so much hassle! I just want good Mcat and can't get it :(
The lengths I'm prepared to go to just for a GOOD hit lol

Just because he says he has it doesn't mean it's actually 4-mmc

Probably some bullshit like 4-mec

What size was the crystals you got? mine were smaller than the usual rice looking shards and more like sugar size, I also got very fine white powder. The fine white powder was better.

The magic happened when I mixed the crystals with the powder

Sugar type powder is 4mmc - the big crystals are not 4mmc, they are a similar inferior copy from after the ban

I was about to say I can also get this powder substance which has a sugar like crunch to it when you crush it up. Very nice stuff indeed I really can't help myself with 4mmc I can't put it down 48hrs no sleep and I'm at work too haha I don't know how I do it :)

just stuck 175mgs of my sugar like crystals up my drug hoover 5 minutes ago, minimal crushing needed, got very nice eye wobbles, warm body high and lots of euphoria.

Gunna bomb 200mgs in 20 or so minutes

EDIT: eye wobbles are getting pretty strong now, cant wait to bomb some