• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

So ye quality has varied from shit yellow stuff to proper near pre ban white gear at 35 quid for 5g. Ill get a little sample tomorrow when i get my ket and ghb and decide if i want to spend a few extra quid.

Got some mighty fine 4-mmc from a far off land. 150mgs gave me eye wobbles and very nice hornyness. One was a very fine white powder and one was sugar sized white crystals, both left what else is available (to me anyway) dead in the water

Yeah I'll second that found a very very good source for 4mmc :) 100mg gave me eye wobbles too incrediable horn just like pre ban think 4mmc is making a comeback. Still hard to find but those who seek shall find. All I can say is there is a God haha clear shards BTW

Yeah I'll second that found a very very good source for 4mmc :) 100mg gave me eye wobbles too incrediable horn just like pre ban think 4mmc is making a comeback. Still hard to find but those who seek shall find. All I can say is there is a God haha clear shards BTW

What size was the crystals you got? mine were smaller than the usual rice looking shards and more like sugar size, I also got very fine white powder. The fine white powder was better.

The magic happened when I mixed the crystals with the powder

"Officers had followed a suspicious-looking car to a tyre fitting centre at an industrial unit in Huyton, where they seized 24,000 ecstasy tablets, 4kg of amphetamine and an estimated 1kg of cocaine, with some of the haul hidden within a tyre."

How can a car look suspicious:?:sus:

It sounds like the suspicious car was the one with the blue flashing light.

Rice type shards but also big crystals just like pre ban too big clumps

Mephedrone

Yes, mephedrone, mcat, meow meow whatever you want to call it - is it still available these days illegally, has anybody came across it?

Funny thing just happened to me there, went to meet my dealer about 30 mins ago at our usual spot in an industrial estate, I sat in my car, he pulls up on his motorbike, exchanges made through window - all looking dodgy as fuck, we exchange our usual pleasantries about the weather, you know the grim small talk.

Then he says, 'A wiz oan that mcat the other night man, fuckin' buzzin' so a wiz, fucked fur oors, eyes poppin' oot ma heid!'
I responded with, 'Oh! what, mephedrone the research chemical that was banned a few years ago, you can still get it?'
'Aye man', he says '£XX a gram'.
'Cheers, I'll have a wee think my good fellow. Adios!'

Then we went our separate ways. Me back to work and him on his delivery run.

I thought mephedrone had died of death once the ban came in and nobody was selling, let alone manufacturing any? First I've been offered it out of the blue.

Any thoughts on this?

Mephedrone is probably the flagship, Pirate flagship I may add, child of the '08-10 RC boom. It's definitely survived as a street drug, but at what are, to me, silly prices. Especially considering the massive doses required for 4-MMC and the desire to keep binging. IIRC it is/was being manufactured in Asia, East and South if memory serves me well.

<3

Still around or at least it's called Methedrone but actually what it is? Twice clubbing recently been offered and lots of people clearly took the offer up.

Keys to nose a plenty and by the eyeballs energy and sweat definitely a good copy if not the real deal. No smell of fish though unlike 2009 when every club smelt like unwashed minge?

Yeah, I was all over it like a fly to a steaming fresh turd back when it was RC of choice and everyone I knew (who weren't really into drugs) were hoovering up rockstar lines every weekend.

Was just surprised it was still available.

Still around or at least it's called Methedrone but actually what it is? Twice clubbing recently been offered and lots of people clearly took the offer up.

Keys to nose a plenty and by the eyeballs energy and sweat definitely a good copy if not the real deal. No smell of fish though unlike 2009 when every club smelt like unwashed minge&#55357;&#56883;

Methedrone is an entirely different stimulant to Mephedrone/4-MMC. Methedrone will act as nothing more than a great way to skyrocket your BP and sweat all over yourself in a puddle of over-stimulated PNS.

It's remained available thanks, in part, to droughts and quality issues surrounding the usual club drugs like Coke/MDMA. The fact you could order 3 kilo's to your door certainly helped keep the supply side going.

<3

The price my dealer offered was twice what I would have paid for a gram back in the day online.

Might see if he'll sell me a half G for the sake of nostalgia. Some fun times back then.

Methedrone is an entirely different stimulant to Mephedrone/4-MMC. Methedrone will act as nothing more than a great way to skyrocket your BP and sweat all over yourself in a puddle of over-stimulated PNS.

It's remained available thanks, in part, to droughts and quality issues surrounding the usual club drugs like Coke/MDMA. The fact you could order 3 kilo's to your door certainly helped keep the supply side going.

<3

Sorry always get confused with the PH to me it's meow mkat or magic.

No worries, always good to differentiate. :)

I always hated having to enunciate "Meph", as the connections for Mephedrone and for Methamphetamine are wildly different, or were. I don't touch Meph so it could be sold alongside M-Amp for all I know.

<3

Awaiting a delivery soon. Apparently it's back. We shall see! Just need to persuade the Mrs that tonight is the best option to sample! :)

Still widely available around here for £10 a gram. I'm skeptical as to whether it's actually 4-mmc but it's still very popular.

Whereabouts is that smik2?

I liked meph during the boom, although one time I bought a gram of it and a gram of methylone and mixed them, few lines had me awake for 60 hours!! I was in Barcelona on holiday, it was pretty fucked up.