• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Anyone?
Specifically: any subjective difference between the bone white (4-MMC.Hcl) and the yellow tinged (4-MMC.HBr) batches?

As production heads further and further underground the potential for shoddy syntheses grows.

I remember back in 2010 when mephedrone was jus short of fingernail size ( in length not width ) almost pure white see thru crystal shards from China every weekend until the end off 2013, then from 2014 until 2015, the yellow crystal shards from india so maybe there was a synthesis issue maybe different synth? I'll tell you one thing tho the yellow batches were a lot more speedy and rushy compared too the White.The white batches gave so much euphoria with a beautiful rush and sense off empathy. Also the yellow batches where a lot more harsh on the body during and the next day, with the smell being twice three times as strong as the White batches. Too be honest though I would love too see any off them batches come back around at the moment! What is this Cambodian meph like compared to previous batches ?

The yellow tinged batches feeling much harsher as well as stinking seems pretty supporting of Bromine contamination.

Bromism really ain't fun, guys, it's a fucking brutal condition which, more than anything else, destroys the neurological system by damaging the axonal membranes.
Before it fucks your thyroid with a stick it typically causes delirious states, psychotic episodes, hallucinations and seizures. Now is it me or were those four symptoms pretty damn common in 4-MMC abuse? Ripping off your bollocks may not be just sensationalism...

You are right. Its been both a fine powder and sugar sized crystals. Apparently both are the same, I got some of each to try and there wasnt much between them, I ended up mixing them together.

Im not sure its a source country though? Ive never had a problem so far....touch wood

It's got the hornyness, wobbly eyes and very social.

4-mmc can be made a few ways, due to the original precurser being banned most Meph these days is made with different precursers, this stuff is made from the original precurser

Agreed I have seen a lot off different batches of mephedrone over the last 6 years. Would you say these newer batches that you are talking about are Bone white in colour abit like the 2010-2012/13 batches if you was about then ? Also the newer bone white batches I have seen don't have much of a smell compared too the nasty strong smell of the yellow batches until crushed then there's that smell. 2015 was the worst year for access too good meph unfortunately it seems too have dried up hopefully there's about to be a comeback.

Incoming merge - check the main 4-MMC thread for your posts

Quoted for truth

The exact same situation happened to me last Thursday; I'll weigh out 250mg to test, then put the rest away I told myself... 36 hours later the bag was empty. It's definitely the best mephedrone I've ever had, how I've missed these soul-crushing comedowns!

What is this Cambodian meph like compared to previous batches ?

I agree with all things you said.
To answer your question: The Cambodian stuff feels more like the Chinese.

Long lasting and very euphoric high, less rushy it also felt less rough on the body. However the comedown can be brutal. The Meph smell is not that strong but present.

The exact same situation happened to me last Thursday; I'll weigh out 250mg to test, then put the rest away I told myself... 36 hours later the bag was empty. It's definitely the best mephedrone I've ever had, how I've missed these soul-crushing comedowns!

Haha I hope you are recovering fine, take care !

Long lasting and very euphoric high, less rushy it also felt less rough on the body. However the comedown can be brutal. The Meph smell is not that strong but present.

thankyou for the answer mate. I thought it would be more like the good old Chinese I got a little 2g of this new stuff I think it's Cambodian mine looks like pure white shards like the old Chinese but only a lot smaller in size there defiantly shards witch crush beautiful and even stick too the note (good sign) although what worries me is I can't smell the usual in your face meph smell even when crushed does yours smell at all in comparison ? Thanks again for the answer.

thankyou for the answer mate. I thought it would be more like the good old Chinese I got a little 2g of this new stuff I think it's Cambodian mine looks like pure white shards like the old Chinese but only a lot smaller in size there defiantly shards witch crush beautiful and even stick too the note (good sign) although what worries me is I can't smell the usual in your face meph smell even when crushed does yours smell at all in comparison ? Thanks again for the answer.

You can't tell anything off smell mate. It's no indication of quality at all so I woulndnt worry about that.

I've been getting some fantastic stuff recently, but I think it's been being made in Europe rather than Cambodia.

Could I ask some to please PM me regarding this?
Very interested in discussing experiences with those that have tried this.

I doubt anyone is going to pm you to discuss anything being a greenlighter with two posts. I am happy to discuss the use of an abacus to assist you with any accounting problems if you like..

Could I ask someone to pls PM me.. want to discuss ur personal experience with meph in private

Yea its a challenge I realize.... feel free to drop me a message about abacus if u want.... lol

Using an abacus is a great way to earn respect. FUBAR prefers a slide rule but he's just plain kinky. If a strange man wearing fishnets and a cape brandishing a slide rule ever approaches you in the street i advise you to run...and fast.

Why discuss it in private? People around here keep private for sexy time...except FUBAR who is always in sexy time

Using an abacus is a great way to earn respect. FUBAR prefers a slide rule but he's just plain kinky. If a strange man wearing fishnets and a cape brandishing a slide rule ever approaches you in the street i advise you to run...and fast.

Oy, how dare you call me strange.

As an ex MDMA fiend (when all pills were safrole based and good - 88-92 and then mid 90's mitzis and a few others) would i like this drug? how does it compare in its effects. I remember when the ban was coming in and thinking that i should buy a few keys and sit on them (wish I had) but i never tried it as was out of my raving ways and back in to gear...just curious