European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Job Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like interesting and valuable work, Erne - congratualations :).

Only 3 separate interviews this time. I think it went a little better than my last interview. Finger crossed eh.

^ Indeed - good luck with it, Erne. They make you work to get jobs these days, it appears :).

so fucked off apparently its the end of my assignment this week, but i know the woman I am covering for isnt back till november. Meanwhile the other temp is staying even thought the person she is covering for it back this week. We have similar names so i know the person at the top has us confused and I've tried to make the agency enquire about this but they're adament i have to go.
I wouldn't mind, it is temping after all, except I have to do two part time jobs from next week, one on completely the other side of the city to where i live and the other will involve me getting abus into town and then ahving to get a bus back out to the hospital. grrr.

My god - what have they let themselves in for :D.

Congrats, Kara :).

Shambles said:
My god - what have they let themselves in for :D.

I'm guessing tomorrow will be quite an eye opener for their company. ;)

That's the spirit office monkey. ;)

(I'll probably regret making that comment) :D

Heh Kara I earn 25p more an hour than you, take that!

Although I'd give up that 25p to work 9 to 5 instead of 1 to 9.

A grand a month still seems like a lot to me.. no rent to pay etc

Aye a grand a month would do me fine right now as well, no rent or bills to pay.

Even when I was a student and had £320 a month rent + bills + food + living costs I didn't need anywhere near that much, that would have been luxury.

I don't earn much more than that and it's never enough.
It's not even that I buy that much stuff, it just seems to disappear so quickly.

TheSpade said:
It would do with rent, bills, paying eDDes mum for sex etc. ;)

You still paying her? Shit, i've been rocking her punani for free for time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.