• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i useds to play guitar the whole night without falling alseep with my friend, and im alone rn so dont feel like playing guitar itll remind me of my friend. just feel like chilling. Still looking for things to do xP

I always enjoyed taking stuff apart. Having a mooch around to see how it worked and then try to put it back together, which usually failed leaving me with loads of shit everywhere... a pointless and sometimes costly venture but it kept me entertained when at a loss for something to do...

^ Yup i enjoy this too, ultimately its a futile act for me as the function of half the shit i dismantle becomes even more obscure when its in pieces infront of me haha. Then theres getting it back together which is a bastard of a task which usually results in me fucking it up or doing it so badly it could never possibly function again, tis good fun at the time though.

My 4-FA has long since transitioned into stimulation after the initial euphoria, redoses only add to the stimulation, bah, i wish i had some better drugs to hand now i hope my slightly excessive order lands soon i could do with some swirly-ness

Just taken two Valium. Been on the meph all day and time to call it a day. New routine being trialed.

^What's the routine mate stims during the day benzo's/food/sleep at night? I've done that before for months on end but ultimately only leads to a double addiction.

I'm high, 40mg of very nice #3 H and a few vapes of HQ crystal meth. And on that note Bad Finger - baby Blue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rVt7nZTPBA :)

Is crystal Meth as awesome as I imagine it to be? I wish it was easy to come by in the UK.

Does the H not dull the buzz of the meth?

I always imagine meth keeping me up for days as portrayed on TV/film, I take it that only happens if you binge like anything else?

I only smoked a couple of lines H before I tried any of the Meth. I had the pin eyes though and still do, very euphoric, buzzing at 100mph but also calm :D

It can but you can control that too. Vaping meth only lasts 5-6 hours (obviously the more you redose the longer it lasts) so there is a far better chance of sleep than with sniffing it or oral use. I also have Seroquel by prescription so 2 of them if I stop vaping 6 hours before I intend to sleep and I will sleep just fine man. It's nowhere near the devil it's made out to be if you ask me, but then I use it infrequently as with all hard drugs, tend to mix up what I consume every couple weeks so I don't get hooked to any one drug. I want them all ;)

Is crystal Meth as awesome as I imagine it to be? I wish it was easy to come by in the UK.

Its very good. it seems nothing like the crazy demonic drug the media hype it up to be. very smooth stuff, it's wicked. although depends how sensible people are with it. reminds me of all the good parts of normal amphet, but stronger, cleaner feeling, i love it. pre ban mephedrone felt more nasty on my mind and body. i rarely ever do meth these days though & stick to normal speed. and wont smoke it again after it left me burnt out and emotional awhile ago. oral dosing or lines does me fine. should be getting some stuff soon thats also £150-ish a gram. think i'll try some cheaper stuff again. last cheap batch was good, then i got some more and it turned to liquid in the bag :S

Last edited:
^What's the routine mate stims during the day benzo's/food/sleep at night? I've done that before for months on end but ultimately only leads to a double addiction.
Nah I meant more along the lines of finishing off the weekend via valiumn as oppsosed to staying up the Sunday night... then the Monday... until the stims are all gone.

[Un]luckily I've not been able to get cheap bulk Meph for a few months and it's only returned at full price so the Vallies are more of a savings measure more than anything.

I will say though.... 2 10mgs a can of stella and getting in to bed actually worked... next thing I knew it was 10am this morning.

Finally no more clucking

Its very good. it seems nothing like the crazy demonic drug the media hype it up to be. very smooth stuff, it's wicked. although depends how sensible people are with it. reminds me of all the good parts of normal amphet, but stronger, cleaner feeling, i love it. pre ban mephedrone felt more nasty on my mind and body. i rarely ever do meth these days though & stick to normal speed. and wont smoke it again after it left me burnt out and emotional awhile ago. oral dosing or lines does me fine. should be getting some stuff soon thats also £150-ish a gram. think i'll try some cheaper stuff again. last cheap batch was good, then i got some more and it turned to liquid in the bag :S

whey, dan the man's back! after trying crack the ither dat, i thunk crystal meth is oretty much thats all thats left on my to di list now. ah except ghb buy ivr had gbl and theyre pretty much the same thing hey?

This thread is awfully quiet lately. No one else fucked up?

I'm pretty twisted now been abusing the yanks on xbox live. Smoked a pile more and now enjoying some chilled beats and weed, debating a bottle of wine but perhaps very unwise given the kidney problems last Sunday night. However after this little binge that will be it until new year. Decisionssss hmm

I'm moderately fucked up on about 200mg of mdma, not going to be tempted to take any more tonight, don't want go lose half my weekend! =D

^
You naughty boy, on a school night and whatnot too! On you go and post a pic of those gorgeous eyes of yours :D

I'm counting down the days until I can officially post here...

School night?! It's a Friday, Kate, we get down and fukkin' dirty on a Friday!
Well, the bunch a' perverts do, I'm a good boy! :p

<3

^
You naughty boy, on a school night and whatnot too! On you go and post a pic of those gorgeous eyes of yours :D

I'm counting down the days until I can officially post here...

You actually made panic and check the date then in case it wasn't Friday! =D

School night?! It's a Friday, Kate, we get down and fukkin' dirty on a Friday!
Well, the bunch a' perverts do, I'm a good boy! :p

<3

My god so it is! :! I brought a bunch of stats home to pour over... say no more :\

You're not a good boy Sprout, you're a pickled brassica :p

Getting blazed cause my sleep schedule's drifting again. Just waiting till my flatmates go to bed and I can have some more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.