• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're brilliant for WD, not much use recreationally.
A stash drug in the truest sense.

<3

How much would you take during WDs, do they get rid of most of the symptoms?

Makes sense I have them now actually, the morphine dude must have gave me some sales patter.

pregabalin valium and codeine had me feeling like i was on the moon, also snorting pregabalin is pretty effective, hits fast

I would take 600mg and snort another 300mg when the codeine n diaz kicked in, was fun!

***Health alert out the window*** Generic 4x 2mg xanax, bottle of Casillero del Diablo carbernet sauvignon and currently supping some Holsten Pills. Noice, heavy lidded and mellow, especially after a full night on the old 3-fpm. Dylan's Rolling Thunder Review on in the background with a killer version of Hurricane

Cuddles and tunes on with gf, feeling proper nice and uplifted off this md, no mongy-ness like in previous batches. Spot on

Yo. Found loads of pregabilin in a bag, didn't know I had them and don't even remember buying them. I must of got them during a benzo blackout when I also bought MST tablets.

Anyone had much 'fun' with these? If so what dosage etc, the pills are 300mg a pop. I heard before that a couple of these and a beer or two and you're falling about the place like a hopeless drunk.

Anyway, I definitely won't be touching them tonight, but shall keep them for a rainy day if they have any recreational value.

Pregbalin on top of gear or methadone has given me a couple of entertaining afternoons. Felt very wobbly drunk kinda feeling was good fun

The pharm. of Pregabalin is a little odd, it's commonly chucked in with the typical GABA-ergics but doesn't actually have a direct effect of GABAa or b, rather it binds to a particular sub-unit and accelerates GABA production rate through enzymatic alteration and increases the uptake of GABA.

BCF; snorting Pregab is pointless, the oral BA is around 83% IIRC.

600mg should make a dent in WD. :)

<3

The pharm. of Pregabalin is a little odd, it's commonly chucked in with the typical GABA-ergics but doesn't actually have a direct effect of GABAa or b, rather it binds to a particular sub-unit and accelerates GABA production rate through enzymatic alteration and increases the uptake of GABA.

BCF; snorting Pregab is pointless, the oral BA is around 83% IIRC.

600mg should make a dent in WD. :)

<3

well its not pointless... it really does work well, but don't take my word for it, give it a shot, i wouldn't say it else, it really kicks it in nicely

Pointless was probably the wrong word, unnecessary would be more accurate. :)
Just looked up the oral BA, it's actually higher than I thought: 90%!

<3

I found snorting it while on benzos and opiates was just lush, felt like i was losing atmospheric pressure then i tried to walk n fell into my wardrobe :D good clean wholesome fun

250mg of 4-FA down the hatch, tunes on and feeling good. Few bags of gear for the comedown and to make it better we have monday and tuesday off here in Spain so happy days.

With regards to pregabs, i have a few strips around the place 300mg puts me in a good place with a wobble and some decent euphoria. needs regular tolly breaks or it does fuck all.

250mg of 4-FA down the hatch, tunes on and feeling good. Few bags of gear for the comedown and to make it better we have monday and tuesday off here in Spain so happy days.

With regards to pregabs, i have a few strips around the place 300mg puts me in a good place with a wobble and some decent euphoria. needs regular tolly breaks or it does fuck all.

Oh Lord how did I forget to mention the tolerance?!
It is... insane. 3 days of use means triple doses doing half as much...

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.