• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yeah bitches!!! another week down...... bit of work tomo then its time to fucking kick back, relax get on the bongs and dissolve into a good book :)

tumblr_nxudhkWFBw1s0aqneo1_400.gif

Fuck binning it, send it over here! (Gonna shout sourcing? Yeah, well fuck you... :p )
I am literally drugless, haven't even had a glass of wine yet this week.... :(

<3

That sucks Dan. The stuff I get is good you need to take quite a bit tho (cut with glucose) Been getting from the same bloke for 10+ years now. good clean fun :)

Me too

Lucky bastard =D wish i had some. ran out of my decent stuff. got the remainder of a piss poor weak batch, its so crap i might bin it

It's good to see you back posting. How is Summer doing? I hope the new flat's going well n your job. Looking fwd to Christmas? Bet you're both excited it being your first time living together n all.
----

Nearly finished this bailey. I've that MPA here but too tired to even try that lol

Evey

Finally got that wine... and several more, and EADD is dead!
Damn it, the rest of the cunts have a choice in listening to my shit. ;)

<3

Lol always the way Sprout, always the bloody way :)

Well this MPA hasn't done owt.

Evey

You're online, I have a target!
I mean... shit, I'm out of euphemisms that don't come across as cuntishness!

<3

^hahahaha
----

I'm trying to snort more of this shit seems as its doing fuck all lol

Evey

Seriously, why continue if its doing zero, you have no scale and you're not sure of the benefit in the first place?

<3

Yes people don't do what I'm doing. Bad HR. Buy a scale n do it properly. This is what happens after I've drank half a big bottle of baileys. (Well they're only £12 same price as the small one so thought why not. It's only Christmas once <3

Evey

Come on where is everyone? Bloody sleeping tut tut what type of fuckery do we call this? Lightweights <3 :D =D even Raasy is in bed :)

Evey

Last edited:
Fucking is a boring chore when your deep in a benzo opiate blur ..

Coasting afer all work done for the day, absolute bliss, chiled tunes and keeping warm with the harsh weather outside. Finally a chance to just chill and put my feet up.

5f-akb48 vaped off foil is mellow and the 3-meo-pcp even more relaxing, yes I am a bit high <3 :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.