• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here Ceres. Only minus the jobs and hardwork part :) That wind is fuckin cold.

"Brisk" doesn't push kids off their bikes...
I shouldn't laugh, right?

<3

Coasting afer all work done for the day, absolute bliss, chiled tunes and keeping warm with the harsh weather outside. Finally a chance to just chill and put my feet up.

5f-akb48 vaped off foil is mellow and the 3-meo-pcp even more relaxing, yes I am a bit high <3 :sus:

Whats 3-meo-pcp? I must try that if it mellows ye out.

Evey

Evey i think if you want to get mellow i think 3-meo-pcp should probably be the last thing you turn too.

Drugs affect people in different ways so one persons mellow will be another's nightmare! not trying to patronize you just friendly advice :) hope your good :)

Yea you've a point, Wessy, n I know you're not patronising - I appreciate you feedback n talking the time to give me some advice. Thanks :)

Evey

Whats 3-meo-pcp? I must try that if it mellows ye out.

Evey

It's something you certainly would regret not having scales for.. It's a very potent dissociative, which at the right dose can be mellow, over do it.. 8o not so mellow, more manic.

Stims like MPA are one thing Evey, obviously still dangerous but they're a hell of a lot more forgiving than dissociatives that still leave you with basic motor functions. When you push the dose with Ketamine you're usually left with no option but to lay down before you fall down, other members of the family like MXE, 3meopcp etc can leave you in quite a pickle quite quickly.

I'm really not patronising you but I wouldn't recommend, strongly object actually that you start playing around with dissos, with no experience yourself and nobody around you with experience.

It's not available in the UK anymore, is it?

The not so good pirate ship that is MXE for me :| Tread the waters very carefully with that one!

Ahhh I'm not touching that then. Look at Knock - he took diphenidine which is a dissacioative n it was possible it killed him (we don't know for sure) but while there's that possibility i don't nothing like that. Knock was careful n knew his HR n still bloody died. Miss him <3

Thanks scotchy .<3

I'm having thevrest of this MPA later as had most of it dunno whether to snort or eat it but my goodness it taste rank, worst than codeine.

Evey

MXE for me was amazing. I have actual memories of being in space.

Was amazing for me too when i got used to it & got the dosage right etc. amazing afterglows as well. used to be weird nasty stuff when i first started doing it, mainly cos i was reckless doing unmeasured lines ontop of booze etc

I'm a big fan of MXE. It's spanked my arse a couple of times though and I'm no stranger to dissos. Neither a stranger to stupidity also which is why it kicked my ass.

When done right though.. YUM <3

I didn't think you was getting on with the MPA, Evey? Not tried it myself and most likely won't as stims just don't appeal much anymore. Apart from occasional 3-F that is.

Was amazing for me too when i got used to it & got the dosage right etc. amazing afterglows as well. used to be weird nasty stuff when i first started doing it, mainly cos i was reckless doing unmeasured lines ontop of booze etc

I was the same very reckless. but in retrospect my recklessness let me see MXE's true beauty. A truly magical substance, for me at least

Yea it is rather although it had me feeling mellowy for awhile. I really ought to do more research on thesse things.

Evey

Yo. Found loads of pregabilin in a bag, didn't know I had them and don't even remember buying them. I must of got them during a benzo blackout when I also bought MST tablets.

Anyone had much 'fun' with these? If so what dosage etc, the pills are 300mg a pop. I heard before that a couple of these and a beer or two and you're falling about the place like a hopeless drunk.

Anyway, I definitely won't be touching them tonight, but shall keep them for a rainy day if they have any recreational value.

Status
Not open for further replies.