• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I snort brown and still get high, some would say I'm wasting and probably should be smoking; however, I can't do that in certain places.

does chasing give a better rush than snorting? also is it normal to get really fucking itchy while on heroin?

Yeah, itchy is normal as with other opiates.

Chasing will hit you faster.

Getting itchy on heroin is totally normal. Sort of funny, some people love the sensation but others can't stand it. I always enjoyed it.

^ I'm usually itchy when I'm nodding, it doesn't really bother me, it's kind of a weird indescribable itch.

I never found Heroin particularly itchy, though years as a Codeine Kiddie and a penchant for Poppy Tea have rendered me immune to even noticing most itches, still have a bad habit of scratching until bleeding without noticing though.

I've never bled or left any scratch marks, I kind of come out of a nod and my hands and arms are kind of wrapped around my head. I sort of rub myself down like I'm pretending to snog someone with my back turned to a crowd. Odd.

I never found Heroin particularly itchy, though years as a Codeine Kiddie and a penchant for Poppy Tea have rendered me immune to even noticing most itches, still have a bad habit of scratching until bleeding without noticing though.

Were you addicted to codeine before Heroin then?

Evey

Were you addicted to codeine before Heroin then?

Evey

I have cycled through just about every Opioid available to me, Codeine was the most common simply due to not relying on the average Smack dealer every time I wanted to get fuzzy.
They all end up the same way, sadly.

<3

does chasing give a better rush than snorting? also is it normal to get really fucking itchy while on heroin?

Yes and yes. hexegram member of BL for 3 years - chooses to use heroin asks is it normal to get itchy :S

The numbering thing has never been clear to me, as any info I've read on this system contradict each other, I have brown powder.

What is Nos 1,2,3 & 4?

MUSKET - member of bluelight 7 years - heroin user. Doesn't know what #3 or #4 heroin are. "I have brown powder yo" :S

Wow.

There is the original system used by US DEA that gives different compounds for the numbers; Morphine is #1 AFAIK.

<3

Yes and yes. hexegram member of BL for 3 years - chooses to use heroin asks is it normal to get itchy :S

MUSKET - member of bluelight 7 years - heroin user. Doesn't know what #3 or #4 heroin are. "I have brown powder yo" :S

Wow.

I'm new to opiates, not sure if i'm being paranoid but people seem a bit off with me today/

Don't worry about it, Hex.
Really if people stopped asking questions because the answer is hidden somewhere in the 6.6 fucking million posts, where would BL be? :\
Especially about H, ask away, forever. Things go wrong when people don't ask.

<3

Don't worry about it, Hex.
Really if people stopped asking questions because the answer is hidden somewhere in the 6.6 fucking million posts, where would BL be? :\
Especially about H, ask away, forever. Things go wrong when people don't ask.

<3

Agreed. I got abuse when I asked what legal highs were because apparently I should have known with being a Bluelighter awhile. I didn't know because RCs were not my drug of choice. Hexy don't sweat it you're ace...

Evey

Wow.

Yeah, well as I said, there seems to be contradicting info on BL regarding the numbering - plus, I've not been using for years or anything - plus, it doesn't seem that necessary to know when all you really get here is brown.

I'm not trying to make hex or MUSKET feel ignorant Dan dude. I'm trying to point out (especially to Hex as his posts are quite worrying) that he not ready to be using drugs like Heroin. Before I tried heroin the brown #3 stuff (safer for a novice than the 85%+ white that you have to snort, which Hex has chosen ofc) I had done my research, it is a powerful and dangerous drug that you should know your shit before you choose to fuck with. Many have and many will come a cropper from choosing to play around with powerful and dangerous drugs they know little about. Opiates being the number one culprit.

Bluelight is like a library of information when it comes to drugs. So is Erowid, it worries me someone chooses to use Heroin and doesn't even know opiates make you itchy. That means he has likely done no research and knows very little, yet he has #4 heroin in his hands, the most lethal type of heroin. Recipe for disaster ain't it?

I was addicted to taking 900 mg of codeine for years n never had any itchiness. After a period of abstinence I took 600mg n experienced torturous itchiness to the point I E-mailed two bluelighters begging for help.

I really don't see whst's wrong with Hexy's question. Maybe the first few times he tried Heroin he didn't experience itchiness whereas recently he has? Chill yea? As you say Bluelight is an information source n so the way of obtaining this information is through questions, answers n progressive discussion.

Evey

vaped 5f-ak48 + 3-meo-pcp + 20mg 3fpm = me now relaxing after a hard days work.Think I'm allowed to be in this state to relax after all the grafting i've been doing. Have a safe friday y'all.

tumblr_nihdizwmiT1qzfebyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.