• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

=D=D=D. Fucking brilliant .. Me and the Mrs have been pissing ourselfs at that. It's spot on, You got a way with words man.

Thanks Strungout, but the truth of the matter is that I'm just a jaded, cynical old cunt... :\

I made the mistake once of giving a lift to one of the local ratboy runners, who was the epitome of the junkie chav chic. I wanted to score, so agreed to take him to his graft. Halfway there, I asked for a couple of bags, so he shoved one hand down the back of his trackies and proceeded to grummage around. When he withdrew his hand clutching a sorry looking bundle, his fingers and the gear were dripping with arse slime - which he promptly wiped on his trackies and then bit the knot off with his teeth! After that, I always used nail clippers to open bags - having realised thar most class A's have probably seen more anal cavities than Freddy Mercury...

Last edited:
had a really good few weeks but for some stupid fucking reason I relapsed and ought heroin and went on a bender. Now I look like shit, I've ruined my new nike air max by wetting myself in them while high and my new skinny jeans as well. Once again I look like a junkie who people cross the road to avoid. I smell bad, i've barley eaten in days, I feel too weak to go ad buy any food. Not good.
Take it as a wake-up call to the realities of this shit. Incontinent, stinking bag rats are unfortunately nothing new, but you don't have to go down that road. Choose wisely, my friend.

@fubar , I know mate ,been there ,seen it ,smoked it , one fine fella I know keeps a kinda egg cheeked , ready to plug at any given moment and I've gaged more than once at the smell of shit as he pulls that stinking rotten fucking egg out his Arse crack.
Thankfully things are more cival nowadays and I can give the giro junkeys a miss.

...this talk of body cavities does make me wonder how much of the heroin doing the rounds entered the country stashed internally.

Thanks 5SS and BCF, I didn't realise that about Kratom. Amanatadine scared me with his post about how it fucks with practically every aspect of brain chemistry if you use it for longer than a month, I'm sure he knew what he was talking about, but he had a huge 50g a day habit, im on about half that, which is bad enough.

As i did with Bupe I've probably been blowing things up in my mind. In truth something someone else said also applies to me, in that due to tolerance Kratom no longer has hardly any effect on them or me, if im lucky a certain strein will manage to hit the spot on occasions, but mostly I'm just using it to ward off w/ds. I'll have to face them sooner or later. I definitely will not be stockpiling Kratom before the ban. That would be a completely pointless and expensive way of postponing the inevitable for a few more weeks.

...this talk of body cavities does make me wonder how much of the heroin doing the rounds entered the country stashed internally.

During the drought my dealer was scoring 7G perfectly shaped pellets, every one exactly the same shape and markings , fuck knows if they were swallowed or plugged in some gapping cavity but there was plenty of them.
I Just got on with smoking it and tried not to think where it had been.

During the drought my dealer was scoring 7G perfectly shaped pellets, every one exactly the same shape and markings , fuck knows if they were swallowed or plugged in some gapping cavity but there was plenty of them.
I Just got on with smoking it and tried not to think where it had been.
I have seen similar pellets but made of cocaine. The ones i saw had been swallowed. They had been machine wrapped in stomach acid resistant plastic. I have no doubt that a lot of coke reaches its destination this way.

I have seen similar pellets but made of cocaine. The ones i saw had been swallowed. They had been machine wrapped in stomach acid resistant plastic. I have no doubt that a lot of coke reaches its destination this way.

When I was over there early 90's I couldn't believe the price of Coke. I didn't try any , but is it still very dear ?
We can talk the cost G's and personal bits. With out getting mod slapped.

When I was over there early 90's I couldn't believe the price of Coke. I didn't try any , but is it still very dear ?
Its frightfully expensive. $300 - $350 gram for average gear. $500 gram for the good stuff. All drugs are expensive here. Weed and acid are probably the only exceptions.

Its frightfully expensive. $300 - $350 gram for average gear. $500 gram for the good stuff. All drugs are expensive here. Weed and acid are probably the only exceptions.

Fuck me that's even more than I thought. I meet a fella at my Methadone clinic who I clicked with straight away and got him to score me some gear , now I already new he was cool ( as far as I could tell ) so got him to get me a50 dollar bag.. He come back with a match head size bit of gear.
I kicked right off and Wanted to clump him, thinking he'd robbed me,he phoned his dealer and we ended going round his gaff. He showed me what he sold price/weight wise and I was shocked, I ended felling a right cunt and scored a bag for the fella.
Gear was the bollocks , I see him a few times after that but couldn't afford to keep at it.

Fuck me that's even more than I thought. I meet a fella at my Methadone clinic who I clicked with straight away and got him to score me some gear , now I already new he was cool ( as far as I could tell ) so got him to get me a50 dollar bag.. He come back with a match head size bit of gear.
I kicked right off and Wanted to clump him, thinking he'd robbed me,he phoned his dealer and we ended going round his gaff. He showed me what he sold price/weight wise and I was shocked, I ended felling a right cunt and scored a bag for the fella.
Gear was the bollocks , I see him a few times after that but couldn't afford to keep at it.
Back in the 90's heroin was quite cheap. Australia was flooded with South East Asian #4. In Sydney there is a suburb called Cabramatta. It has a large Vietnamese population and for nearly a decade it was one giant open air heroin market. They sold 90% pure #4 rock heroin and it was cheap. The train to Cabramatta was called the Smack Express and there were dealers waiting at the train station for every train. If you google Cabramatta and heroin you will find lots of info on how out of control it was. Eventually the police just swamped the suburb and pushed the trade to other locations. Then there was a heroin drought and a lot of people switched to ice. Apparently there is again a lot of smack on the streets again. I guess it all goes in cycles.

I'll have a look at that , unfortunately I was in Perth as you well know is one of the most isolated city's on earth.
Just my luck=D

I just did a quick Google and one of the pages that came up was an analysis of the heroin sold at street level in Cabramatta. Of the 33 samples tested 15 were in a purity range of 90% - 100% and the total had a mean of 67% purity. So they were selling very strong gear.

Fuck me that's how gear should be sold. Unbelievable ! Can remember hearing on the radio one morning (triple j , I think ) about a load of fatal O'D's in Newcastle one weekend , remember thinking how much I'd like some of that gear.
What a fucked up way to think.

Well the tactic of selling high purity gear cheap certainly worked. They had lots of customers. Thousands of people went there on a daily basis to score and this went on for over a decade. The ten times i tried heroin it came from Cabramatta in the mid 90's. Strong stuff but lucky for me i didn't really enjoy it as it made me too sick every time i tried it. I lost a few friends to that gear too. There was lots of overdoses.

You can get mod slapped for suggesting you won't get mod slapped.
It's like Fight Club except not even remotely similar.

You're forgetting the third option, which is to evade all attempts at comprehension through cunning linguistic circomlocutory devices such as the use of the passive voice, writing in the third person and denying the opposite of one's thesis. If even the intended audience to whom one is endeavouring to speak cannot understand what one is talking about, what chance have the knuckle-dragging, modstick-wielding Nazis?

You're forgetting the third option, which is to evade all attempts at comprehension through cunning linguistic circomlocutory devices such as the use of the passive voice, writing in the third person and denying the opposite of one's thesis. If even the intended audience to whom one is endeavouring to speak cannot understand what one is talking about, what chance have the knuckle-dragging, modstick-wielding Nazis?

I don't know about that but I do know my lizard picked up some Argentinian Goosestepping Finely-Crushed-Solid-Matter for 17,000 Anglian 0.4kg Bullion last week.

I don't know about that but I do know my lizard picked up some Argentinian Goosestepping Finely-Crushed-Solid-Matter for 17,000 Anglian 0.4kg Bullion last week.
(((((Reaches through screen and hugs Sprout)))))