• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Afternoon all, back in the land of living after the last few days

Made a gram last from monday to thursday being stoned daily, gotta be a record for me hah

the gear i was smoking was lovely, 3 diff bits, one from germany that was labtested at 68% one off the regular guy I use (the same that Sid uses too) and a new guy who sent me a third of a gram for nowt to sample, all lovely and strong, just put an order in for some more of the new guys stuff as it was lovely

Well it looks like i will be an honorary member of the opiate team for the immediate future. I quite like the effects of 30mg of oxy. Even though i am in pain it still gets me high. Not drooling level high but nice and sort of functional though i feel pretty out of it when i get up and move.

On the subject of using heroin and not going on to be addicted I tried heroin about ten times when i was younger. A girl I was seeing used and i decided to give it a go. It was very strong #4 from the Vietnamese in Cabramatta, a suberb in Sydney that was the epicenter of Australias heroin scene in the 90's. You basically got off the train (it was known as the Smack Express) and the dealers would be there waiting. You would be sorted in under a minute. It was really full on. The whole suberb revolved around heroin sales and it went on for years till the cops just swamped the place and cleaned it up. The Vietnamese were renowned for selling 90% pure rock heroin and the overdose rate was horrendous at the time. Its now less than half that it was in the 90's. Anyway it was this gear that i tried.

I got my girlfriend to IV me each time. I didn't enjoy it really. It made me really sick most times. Very high yes but i'd be spewing my guts up at the same time. I thought that would stop and that i would be able to enjoy it so i kept persisting but it kept happening and i never really enjoyed it. Eventually after about ten times i decided it wasn't for me and neither was the girl so i bailed on both. In hindsight a very wise decision.

So not everyone that dabbles goes on to be an addict mind you i didn't actually enjoy the stuff.

I do like these Oxys however so i will be super careful with my use and not abuse them. Anyway they are kicking in now so i should try and get some more sleep. Peace

Spewing is almost certain the first time you get twatted on heroin. IV #4 your first time out the gates and then with relatively low tolerance I'm not suprised you found it unpleasant, or deadly even..!

It takes a concerted effort to get addicted. I don't know figures for heroin addiction rates, I suspect a huge factor is your personal situation/environment the first time you take it, as to whether you go flat out early on. I was very young, money to spare, surrounded by it and with too much time on my hands. Why wouldn't I want to feel great all the time??:\

Those that avoid mine and others fast progression are at risk during major life fucks, that's usually when things go south. As I said, it does take effort, latter on in life responsibilities don't allow so much expendable time to plough into this terrible life choice but it's certainly not impossible and if the will is there, effort becomes effortless..

Whatcha Oxys man, overpriced shite and the black market anyway. So I'm told..

The oxys are prescribed so they are dirt cheap. Ive no option but to take the fuckers until this pain subsides. Its no better today so i will be eating more for sure. Hopefully this pain fucks off soon and i can use something less potent and addictive

Actual research data? If you back up your 90% be my guest. Well I've plenty money to be using right now if I wanted. I'm not busy either there is nothing stopping me, exept I don't want to use... All of those people you mention did, they bought more evidently.

Fair enough there's warning people, then there's assuming 90% of people are going to be weak over the matter like you've been yourself.
ha, I hate the stuff, I'm the 1 or 10% pal... I done it & it negated the benzos & cider I bought. I preferred weed & yokes.... I still do.

Upto yourself sid, I'll bow out now, just be careful pal ;)

I think I will continue chipping away for the forseeable, the way things are at the moment means I can only afford to use once a week but it suits me fine, I'm still getting super high from smoking it and I don't get severe withdrawals from using a gram a week, Things will change when I am earning more though, I will have to watch out for that but for the moment I'm happy with my situation

Weren't you addicted? I'm not going to lecture yiu as I hate that myself n you're an adult. Just kmow that if you get into trouble we're all here ok.

Evey

I was dependant on heroin for about 3 years. Not very long compared to lots of people, but in the 3 years since, I've been able to have a once in a blue moon codeine or oxy or H. I think because my circumstances have changed, my mental health has improved, I know I can take an opiate and not crave it like a fiend or even particularly enjoy it that much anymore.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/what-causes-an-addiction

there's a good video there.

had a really good few weeks but for some stupid fucking reason I relapsed and ought heroin and went on a bender. Now I look like shit, I've ruined my new nike air max by wetting myself in them while high and my new skinny jeans as well. Once again I look like a junkie who people cross the road to avoid. I smell bad, i've barley eaten in days, I feel too weak to go ad buy any food. Not good.

had a really good few weeks but for some stupid fucking reason I relapsed and ought heroin and went on a bender. Now I look like shit, I've ruined my new nike air max by wetting myself in them while high and my new skinny jeans as well. Once again I look like a junkie who people cross the road to avoid. I smell bad, i've barley eaten in days, I feel too weak to go ad buy any food. Not good.

When you say 'wetting yourself', do you mean getting wet, or actually pissing down your leg? If the latter then I'm surprised you were able to piss at all, never mind involuntarily.

But I think it's time you took a good long look at your lifestyle. When you finally lose respect for your Nike Air Max, the gutter ain't far away... ;)

If you're losing bladder control then you're either bordering fatal OD levels where you are immobilised and not conscious or you seriously need to see a doctor.

All you need is a recovery strategy. Check the mirror and do the minimum required to make yourself merely scruffy as opposed to disgraceful. Buy some cobs and a tin of soup from the nearest shop. Heat up the soup -- eat it straight from the saucepan -- and dip the bread in it. That ought to leave you feeling sufficiently human to think about things like getting a shower, cleaning your shoes and washing your jeans, and getting and cooking something more substantial.

The next three days probably are going to be very rough for you, so don't make it any harder on yourself with self-flagellation or self-pity.

EDIT: I never got the whole Nike Air Max thing. To me, they're just something expensive that you wear on your feet, which is two good reasons not to like something in my book.

What's going on for you, Hexi? Why are you using recklessly? When do you feel that your reckless-using started? Was it when you started using drugs or were you able to use drugs recreatiomally before without any issues? (be very open n honest with yourself here because denial is the fuel that will keep your addiction / binging burning). If you could find the trigger maybe talk that through with us here on BL or a trusted confident. Once you've address your trigger(s), then maybe you could look for / at possible relationships between the trigger point n other events in your life (on editing I'm not sure I'm making semse with my explanation but have tomhead out now will come back tomthis point later as it's important n you're clearly asking for some help so it's important to get that right for you). If you can understand why you are craving n look at the time when you crave most, you may be able too work through this n begin to look into getting healthy.

Can I ask have you had / been offered any psychological talking therapy suvh as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) or counsellimg CBT is good but waiting lists can be long. I studied some CBT as part of my counselling diploma (which I didn't complete) n there are self-help programmes online while you are on waiting list or if you're refused CBT. I'd strongly advice you see your GP / drug n alcohol provider n ask to be referred for CBT.

The idea is that our thoughts affect our actions n behaviour. So you may have the thought "I need heroin now" The mind may bring on other reactions for instance, racing thought, unable to concentrate on anything but H, you may get other thoughts along with feelings fot instance "I'm feeling depressd I am only happy when I have H" the action stemming from the thought-process n associated behaviour is to score, then use H.

CBT aims to challenge the thoughts n address why you're having them. It's not about spending long periods of time going into the past (for some people, going back into their past can possibly Re-traumatise them. If the client n the therapist find something in the past s/he is more likely to ask "How does this affect you now?" And thoughts, behaviour n actions are addressed, with the intention of challenging the thoughts

I won't go on it was 2010 I studied CBT so forgotten a lot there's also many different versions of CBT but most of them the same idea. (Just realised it's possible you may have had already had this, if so I apologise but will leave this post up, as it may be useful to someone else

Evey

Last edited:
EDIT: I never got the whole Nike Air Max thing. To me, they're just something expensive that you wear on your feet, which is two good reasons not to like something in my book.

Oi Julie you drop air max right out of it. :) hex sort it out mate take Julie's advice , but you really can't excuse yourself for pissing on your nikes. Skinny jeans yes but not the nikes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Same here Julie - in fact I don't do any sort of trainers at all - not owned a pair since I left school and no longer had to endure compulsory PE. My preferred choice of footware are boots - rugged, high leg, steel toe caps preferably, (but I reckon i'd look quite fetching in a pair of lace up thigh length black leather stilettos). Recently bought a cracking pair from Screwfix for £50 - hardwaring, practical, protective, comfortable and don't smell of rats arse after 10 minutes wear - unlike trainers. Seems like kids go mad for these Nikes though - my daughter and her boyfriend both bought each other 3 fuckin pairs of Nike ear wax trainers for xmas at £70 - £125 a pair, depending on how ridulous you want to look. And those fuckin air bubbles in the sole just make them look like spirit levels. Do they come with puncture repair kits?

Oh, by the way Hex, only the dealers wear expensive clothes, junkies don't. What you need is a filthy grey nylon track suit from primark with knackered old Reebok's hanging off yer feet and a baseball cap of some description. Smash a few teeth out, walk with a limp, rub your nose everytime you mumble incoherently at the old bitch who wont give you her purse, and constantly pick at the myriad sores covering your pale, pustulant body. The track suit is a must, as they offer plenty of room for stashing all the knock off goods from your day's grafting, and allow piss and shit to run harmlessly and unnoticed down your legs into your fetid footware (don't bother with undies - real junkies 'go commando' to facilitate instant anal access for plugging the gear - with the added bonus of making noobs physically retch when you fish it out of your arse in front of them, all covered in bum snot...)

Last edited:
Oh, by the way Hex, only the dealers wear expensive clothes, junkies don't. What you need is a filthy grey nylon track suit from primark with knackered old Reebok's hanging off yer feet and a baseball cap of some description. Smash a few teeth out, walk with a limp, rub your nose everytime you mumble incoherently at the old bitch who wont give you her purse, and constantly pick at the myriad sores covering your pale, pustulant body. The track suit is a must, as they offer plenty of room for stashing all the knock off goods from your day's grafting, and allow piss and shit to run harmlessly and unnoticed down your legs into your fetid footware (don't bother with undies - real junkies 'go commando' to facilitate instant anal access for plugging the gear - with the added bonus of making noobs physically retch when you fish it out of your arse in front of them, all covered in bum snot...)

=D=D=D. Fucking brilliant .. Me and the Mrs have been pissing ourselfs at that. It's spot on, You got a way with words man.

Last edited by a moderator: