Training Log e92's Cycle Log

ha, does tren kill ur cardio that bad? guys i know who've run it said it definately has an effect, but i wasnt aware u turn into an ashmatic smoker breathing through a straw :p

why dont u run equipoise with tren to counteract the loss of cardio fitness..?

Yes.

Also, an increased RBC doesn't automatically mean better endurance. You could say the idea looks good in theory, doesn't work all that well when you're actually taking it.

ha, does tren kill ur cardio that bad? guys i know who've run it said it definately has an effect, but i wasnt aware u turn into an ashmatic smoker breathing through a straw :p

why dont u run equipoise with tren to counteract the loss of cardio fitness..?

Tren is horrible in terms of killing cardio ability. I can lift and pull as much weight as I want without losing my breath, but if I go up a flight of stairs, go to jog, or even speed walk, I start breathing like an old man.

I had thought a while back about running EQ with Tren but I think it would be a waste. Tren does everything EQ does but better and faster. I'm sure EQ has it's place on many peoples cycles, but to me it's useless.

sup guise my cycle is over. gained a total of 15lbs which makes me 180lbs at 14% bodyfat which is very respectable IMO. about 2 weeks into my pt i only lost a pound. i was a bit depressed up until a few days ago, pumps just arent what they used to be and i just pretty much feel back to normal. the boys are still shrunken, but they didnt get a lot smaller to begin with anyway.

i have no regrets, apart from not eating more, and i'm planning on running an 8 week test prop/tren ace cycle in march @ 100mg of each EOD. or i may switch it up to test cyp to save some money. after that cycle i'll have enough mass to not look like a skinnyphag at 8% bodyfat.

Not bad bro. Most of the wight you will lose should be water. Do yourself a favor, look into GnRH (Triptorelin). It will balance out your hormones so you will be ready for you next cycle.

I would advise not running Tren Ace, you still aren't at the point where you need it. And injecting Tren Ace EOD is foolish, because it leads to unstable hormone levels and will leave you a mess. I tried EOD with Tren Ace and I also tried ED. ED is superior.

I would stick with Test Prop only because it worked for you and your cycle is short, so you want fast acting compounds. Stick with what works. If you do happen to go with a longer acting ester then by all means look into an oral kick start. Personally, I love using Superdrol because it's better than Dbol but unfortunately it is toxic as fuck. You said you had wished you ate more right? Seems you have a problem with appetite, which MANY people do. I would suggest lengthening your cycle and running Equipoise. It will raise your appetite so you get calories in but it will also build lean solid muscle, make you very vascular, and get rid of fat. It's not to expensive either.

Look into GnRH (Triptorelin) as well for future cycles, it will help keep your HPTA from getting to fucked.

Last edited:
sup guise my cycle is over. gained a total of 15lbs which makes me 180lbs at 14% bodyfat which is very respectable IMO. about 2 weeks into my pt i only lost a pound. i was a bit depressed up until a few days ago, pumps just arent what they used to be and i just pretty much feel back to normal. the boys are still shrunken, but they didnt get a lot smaller to begin with anyway.

i have no regrets, apart from not eating more, and i'm planning on running an 8 week test prop/tren ace cycle in march @ 100mg of each EOD. or i may switch it up to test cyp to save some money. after that cycle i'll have enough mass to not look like a skinnyphag at 8% bodyfat.

It's interesting how in a modern society, natural selection isn't determined from a lack of natural resources, but simply by who is retarded enough to load themselves with the most drugs.

Tren at 18. I can't tell you how hard I laughed at that. You're going to need a vacuum cleaner to stick your dick into to get hard by the time you're 21.

says who?

It's true bro. Harsh, but true. 19-nor steroids are no joke when it comes to libido especially when starting gear at an early age... Stay away from those steroids as long as you can. Stick with Testosterone, EQ, orals like Dianabol, Superdrol, Epistane, Anavar, and when you are at a low enough body fat injectables like Stanazol and Masteron.

Trenbolone is no joke.

Not bad bro. Most of the wight you will lose should be water. Do yourself a favor, look into GnRH (Triptorelin). It will balance out your hormones so you will be ready for you next cycle.

I would advise not running Tren Ace, you still aren't at the point where you need it. And injecting Tren Ace EOD is foolish, because it leads to unstable hormone levels and will leave you a mess. I tried EOD with Tren Ace and I also tried ED. ED is superior.

I would stick with Test Prop only because it worked for you and your cycle is short, so you want fast acting compounds. Stick with what works. If you do happen to go with a longer acting ester then by all means look into an oral kick start. Personally, I love using Superdrol because it's better than Dbol but unfortunately it is toxic as fuck. You said you had wished you ate more right? Seems you have a problem with appetite, which MANY people do. I would suggest lengthening your cycle and running Equipoise. It will raise your appetite so you get calories in but it will also build lean solid muscle, make you very vascular, and get rid of fat. It's not to expensive either.

Look into GnRH (Triptorelin) as well for future cycles, it will help keep your HPTA from getting to fucked.

superdrol? if ur talking about methyltrienolone that shit one of the most toxics steroid su can take. voxide was just talking about how horrible it was last week. some guys will use 1g ED for 3 weeks b4 a competition because its supposed 2 be an awesome fat burner and its one of the most anabolic compounds out there (i think its rated at 1200+) but running it b4 a competition puts u at even more risk when u drop ur water and even at 500mcgs ED u could do some damage. id rather use dbol or maybe anadrol. heard alot of gd things about anadrol if u can get ur hands on gd stuff because they dont make much pharma grade of it anymore.

what about tren enanthate? not saying he should run tren, but if he was to and doesnt like pining ED then tren enanthate would be once/twice a week.

Not even going to bother. I wish you nothing but good health e92, be careful when you get back on the bicycle, use common sense and listen to people more knowledgeable than yourself.

Not even going to bother. I wish you nothing but good health e92, be careful when you get back on the bicycle, use common sense and listen to people more knowledgeable than yourself.
bother with what? warning me about tren? guido already successfully talked me out of it which i am very impressed by. usually when i make up my mind nobody could get in the way. i'll stack EQ with my next test prop only cycle, which will be at a higher test dose and 4 weeks longer. i'm mainly just running EQ to increase my appetite i read its a pretty weak steroid.

is this a good cycle?..

1-12 prop 150mg eod
1-12 Eq 500mg /week

whoa, just did the math.. with PCT that cycle is easily $600. better start saving. or wait... christmas is coming up! grandma will help me pay for my cycle!!!!

Last edited:
superdrol? if ur talking about methyltrienolone that shit one of the most toxics steroid su can take. voxide was just talking about how horrible it was last week. some guys will use 1g ED for 3 weeks b4 a competition because its supposed 2 be an awesome fat burner and its one of the most anabolic compounds out there (i think its rated at 1200+) but running it b4 a competition puts u at even more risk when u drop ur water and even at 500mcgs ED u could do some damage. id rather use dbol or maybe anadrol. heard alot of gd things about anadrol if u can get ur hands on gd stuff because they dont make much pharma grade of it anymore.

what about tren enanthate? not saying he should run tren, but if he was to and doesnt like pining ED then tren enanthate would be once/twice a week.

Superdrol is methylated Masteron, its a 17a like all oral steroids and is toxic so you don't want to run it for long periods of time. Methyltrienolone is oral Trenbolone, now I love Trenbolone but I would never take oral Tren or suggest it to someone else. Like you said, it's a poison with a side effect of muscle growth. Methyltrienolone does the same shit as Trenbolone Acetate, it just happens to do so at a smaller dose. There is no fucking reason to ever use that shit.

Anyways back to Superdrol... I like it better than Dianabol, Turinabol, and ever Anadrol. While its more toxic that Dbol and Tbol, but less toxic than Anadrol, it puts on a lot of lean dry mass quickly. I love the shit.

Trenbolone Ethanate is something I would never use because it takes a while to kick in and if you happen to run into side effects that you can't stand, you are going to have to deal with them until the stuff works it's way out of your system.

Superdrol is methylated Masteron, its a 17a like all oral steroids and is toxic so you don't want to run it for long periods of time. Methyltrienolone is oral Trenbolone, now I love Trenbolone but I would never take oral Tren or suggest it to someone else. Like you said, it's a poison with a side effect of muscle growth. Methyltrienolone does the same shit as Trenbolone Acetate, it just happens to do so at a smaller dose. There is no fucking reason to ever use that shit.

Anyways back to Superdrol... I like it better than Dianabol, Turinabol, and ever Anadrol. While its more toxic that Dbol and Tbol, but less toxic than Anadrol, it puts on a lot of lean dry mass quickly. I love the shit.

Trenbolone Ethanate is something I would never use because it takes a while to kick in and if you happen to run into side effects that you can't stand, you are going to have to deal with them until the stuff works it's way out of your system.

sorry :p geting my drugs mixed up.

id rather use dbol or maybe anadrol. heard alot of gd things about anadrol

Only 2 types of people in this world take Anadrol.

1. Bodybuilders, legitimate bodybuilders who actually compete
2. Dumb fucks

There are certain steroids that have their place, and there are certain steroids that simply aren't worth wasting the money and liver values for. Then again, I will always be a firm believer that that only steroid any normal man will ever need is Test. Instead of using mast or winstrol to harden up, doing keto for a few weeks with some Clen. Test, cutting agents, and Tren when you're ready for the darkside. All that's really necessary. When you compare this simplicity to running multi-compound stacks, it just looks like a waste of money and health in comparison. I didn't like Zyzz, but I liked his taste in gear. Not touching anything other than Sus250 and Tren.

Last edited:
whoa, just did the math.. with PCT that cycle is easily $600. better start saving. or wait... christmas is coming up! grandma will help me pay for my cycle!!!!

This post convinced me that irresponsible AAS users are even worse than irresponsible Heroin users. I don't care if it was a joke. Watching you post is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The damage from your last cycle has already been done and is permanent. Might as well keep going. Though, I do wonder how you're going to live with looking like shit, despite having 2 cycles under your belt. I don't get it. Instead of understanding what you did wrong with your routine and diet, (no, Eat moar is not valid diet advice) you're set on doing another run. It truly is modern Darwinism at work.

Only 2 types of people in this world take Anadrol.

1. Bodybuilders, legitimate bodybuilders who actually compete
2. Dumb fucks

There are certain steroids that have their place, and there are certain steroids that simply aren't worth wasting the money and liver values for. Then again, I will always be a firm believer that that only steroid any normal man will ever need is Test. Instead of using mast or winstrol to harden up, doing keto for a few weeks with some Clen. Test, cutting agents, and Tren when you're ready for the darkside. All that's really necessary. When you compare this simplicity to running multi-compound stacks, it just looks like a waste of money and health in comparison. I didn't like Zyzz, but I liked his taste in gear. Not touching anything other than Sus250 and Tren.

Damn fine post. I wish more steroid users had the same thought process you do.

Test is indeed all you really need, and like you said when you are ready for the darkside Tren is the other. I like to sprinkle my cycles of Test and Tren if you will with Superdrol or Epistane. Clen and T3 are the only cutting agents I need. I like to keep shit simple and I like to keep my liver healthy. I have decided against ever using Winstrol again because I can get the same results with a few weeks of Epistane or a diuretic combined with keto and carb cycling.

I would like to say it again though, Test is fucking king and always will be.

This post convinced me that irresponsible AAS users are even worse than irresponsible Heroin users. I don't care if it was a joke. Watching you post is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The damage from your last cycle has already been done and is permanent. Might as well keep going. Though, I do wonder how you're going to live with looking like shit, despite having 2 cycles under your belt. I don't get it. Instead of understanding what you did wrong with your routine and diet, (no, Eat moar is not valid diet advice) you're set on doing another run. It truly is modern Darwinism at work.
lol shut up. quit your ranting already homo. i have rejected every single post in here made by you anyway so pls stop wasting bandwidth with your shit

lol shut up. quit your ranting already homo. i have rejected every single post in here made by you anyway so pls stop wasting bandwidth with your shit

Like I said before, there is a lot of Testosterone and fluctuating hormone levels in this thread so I will be rather lax on posts, but don't reject his shit totally bro. Voxide is EXTREMELY knowledgeable, not only with anabolic steroids, but with the way hormones function int he body and what goes on behind the scenes in bodybuilding. He has seen many kids your age blow up on steroids and deflate due to starting early. You might think he is being a pretentious cock but in actuality he is trying to look at for you. In the future if you are going to call him out, don't call him a homo.

I guess they're just trying to look out for you kid. Congrats on your results of your first cycle and well done on doing a test only cycle as your first cycle, many people fail to do this sadly.