Training Log e92's Cycle Log

Are you going to order one of those black and white man-bags?

Chestbrahh is in my facebook news feed. I think if zyzz faked his death, it would be because of his fan base. Especially around the 4chan area. I think I'd fake my death too.

I'm about to get on gear. Been lifting for 2 and a half years with no breaks. Hit a pretty solid plateau- years of research, quitting drug use, taking my blood pressure every day. Ready for the first jab ;)

Last edited:
I'm about to get on gear. Been lifting for 2 and a half years with no breaks. Hit a pretty solid plateau- years of research, quitting drug use, taking my blood pressure every day. Ready for the first jab ;)
lol dont pride too much on "quitting drug use", steroids are drugs too

If I'm getting on gear, you bet I'm going to pride myself in not using other drugs.

If I'm getting on gear, you bet I'm going to pride myself in not using other drugs.
well the way i see it. people use drugs to get an effect, and what better effect can you ask for with gear? its all you need, the ultimate. once you find the best of anything why go backwards?

Well I've gotten the privilege of watching kids years younger than me get on roids and accelerate past me (size) for a few months. They'll be getting looks in the gym, and for the most part they give off the impression of someone who legitimately knows what they're doing. But then in a few months, they shrink back down to their original frame and soon they're looking at me, asking me for advice, because I maintain and grow.

I think roids psychologically changes them to be hot-headed to the point that they think that they know more than a dedicated natty lifter as myself. I work out and eat like someone who juices, my routine may be different, but that doesn't mean that if I got on juice I wouldn't be able to make twice the progress and keep my gains. Time to show them, that the guy half as small, but could lift twice as much, will be four times as big and shredded.

well the way i see it. people use drugs to get an effect, and what better effect can you ask for with gear? its all you need, the ultimate. once you find the best of anything why go backwards?

I'd enjoy it while it lasts. Once your cycle is over, the ONLY place you're going is backwards.

This wouldn't be the case if you knew even rudimentary basics of nutrition and training. But instead, you jumped the gun, and you'll be paying the price for it much sooner than you think.

I'd enjoy it while it lasts. Once your cycle is over, the ONLY place you're going is backwards.

This wouldn't be the case if you knew even rudimentary basics of nutrition and training. But instead, you jumped the gun, and you'll be paying the price for it much sooner than you think.

Yeah, but why you mad though? You jealous of his sick aesthetics? All 165lbs of him?

Yeah, but why you mad though? You jealous of his sick aesthetics? All 165lbs of him?

So jealous brah. He probably has that "v" thingy under his abs once he pulls his pants down far enough.

Teach me brahhhh.

here ya go cappin

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309658_183981071681157_101734643239134_414581_1866685573_n.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Just saw this pic now.

I'm sorry, but if I ever saw a guy like this in real life I would laugh in their face.

Last edited:
also, im pretty sure my natural test production hasn't shut down yet. my nuts barely shrunk

Your nuts don't have to shrink for test production to shut down. Two days of using Methyl-1-Testosterone for example, will shut your natural test production down completely, and one would require Clomid and Nolva to start it again after a mere two days. However, ones nuts would appear full and juicy. Atrophy doesn't happen over night bro but complete shutdown can happen in a very short amount of time.

Steroids are just a tool. To treat them as some sort of magic elixir that will grant you muscle will result in a short lived gains. I hate to say it bro but you lack the proper attitude and discipline, this is why you are making little to no gains and this is why when your cycle ends you will revert to a physique much smaller than the one you began with.

here ya go cappin

309658_183981071681157_101734643239134_414581_1866685573_n.jpg

Chestbrah is a childish piece of shit. Why would you look up to him? You do know he has to cycle gear constantly to maintain his size right? You also know him and his brother were insecure to the point of needing plastic surgery to feel good about themselves?

Pretty much. He died in a Thai whore house though? Tell me more...

Well a long time ago there were two brothers named Zyzz and Chestbrah. Both of them were cursed with bad teeth from not brushing and a very skinny physique from eating improperly and also due to their genetics. Both of them had no confidence because they didn't love themselves enough and had no sense of belonging in the world. Because of this, they turned to drugs at festivals and raves. While at the festivals and raves they saw a lot of guy there with better bodies who were dancing with girls. This made Chestbrah and Zyzz feel very insecure about themselves.

Chestbrah and Zyzz decided to start working out to change this. They worked out for months, but unfortunately they had shitty routines and diets so they saw no results. Zyzz and Chestbrah decided to juice. After one or two cycles Zyzz and Chestbrah were pleased, but anytime they cycled off all there gains would dissapear. Zyzz and Chestbrah decided to stay on gear all the time and just blast and cruise. Zyzz and Chestbrah weren't happy though, they had nice bodies but they had bad noses, or so they though in their warped heads, so they got nose jobs. Zyzz got his jawline modified, both got veneers because they had shitty dental hygiene all their life.

Now Zyzz and Chestbrah decided to brag. They bragged about how godlike genetics were why they looked good. They bragged on 4chan and soon hordes of underaged insecure little faggots with no sense of self began to live their lives through the shadow of Zyzz and Chestbrah. They called both of them Gods, perfect, and sick cunts. Little did they know that being on gear 24/7, Clenbuterol 24/7, and plastic surgery would allow them to become cool just like Zyzz and Chestbrah.

Great story huh? What makes these two the ultimate faggots though is that they have posted routines without including the gear they ran and are personal trainers teaching diet and routines without teaching about steroids. They give people false hope, they tell people with hard work and a good diet you can look just like us in a year or two. That's a load of shit. The only way to look like them is to run gear.

Zyzz died from irresponsible steroid, drug, and thermogenic use. I think he had Tren, Clen, T3, and some sort of recreational stimulant in his system when he died in the sauna. Chestbrah will probably die next from liver problems, he claims he has stopped injecting steroids so that only leaves orals.

Some Zyzz and Chestbrah followers will say that I'm "jelly" or "mad" but I'm not. Unlike them, I actually love myself. Even though I have chosen to improve my physique and looks, I love myself the way I am now, today, and I will love myself tomorrow.

I might use steroids but I'm not using them like Zyzz, Chesbrah, and his dick riding followers do. I'm not getting ripped to attract females, to get confident, or to feel better about myself. I managed to attract females and have confidence all my life unlike them.

Anyways, I hope you learn to love yourself and lift for yourself, not for your desires or Zyzz, e92. I also hope you acquire the discipline and attitude you need to run a proper cycle lest you fail like countless others.

You have to remember, a true sick cunt, a true alpha male, or whatever you want to call it, never ever says that they are a sick cunt. They just are and most importantly they are themselves, they don't emulate others.

Last edited:
Chestbrah is a childish piece of shit. Why would you look up to him? You do know he has to cycle gear constantly to maintain his size right? You also know him and his brother were insecure to the point of needing plastic surgery to feel good about themselves?

Jesus, I thought you were joking about the surgery part:

transformationchestbrah.jpg

What an ugly cunt he was. Well, he still is, but now he's a ripped ugly cunt. He seriously needs to stay on to keep his gains? Hmm, pity.

oh dear where has this thread gone to... i onyl just joined but ive read through it and wtf is a sickcunt?! and whos chestbrah? :S im from dublin :p and i refuse to watch jersey shore because i wouldnt mind if they all spontaniously combusted on live tv.

whats ur stats now? and can u post ur diet for critique..? i know this is a roid forum but id like to see ur diet. u have any progress pics aswell?

whats ur stats now? and can u post ur diet for critique..? i know this is a roid forum but id like to see ur diet. u have any progress pics aswell?

Trust me, you don't want the answer to those questions.

Jesus, I thought you were joking about the surgery part:

transformationchestbrah.jpg

What an ugly cunt he was. Well, he still is, but now he's a ripped ugly cunt. He seriously needs to stay on to keep his gains? Hmm, pity.

I'm completely against both Zyzz and this chestbrah fag, but in all honesty, that plastic surgery worked well in his favor.

edit: And shit, that 2nd before picture, is that photoshopped? I almost can't believe those proportions. That is hardcore ecto right there. Damn, no wonder he got on gear. Still no excuse to have multiple cycles under your belt and still be small though.

Last edited:
Trust me, you don't want the answer to those questions.

I'm completely against both Zyzz and this chestbrah fag, but in all honesty, that plastic surgery worked well in his favor.

edit: And shit, that 2nd before picture, is that photoshopped? I almost can't believe those proportions. That is hardcore ecto right there. Damn, no wonder he got on gear. Still no excuse to have multiple cycles under your belt and still be small though.

ah now, i wouldnt exactly call him small :p hes certainly not huge but that could be the look hes going for, the "pretty boy look at my abs" look that shallow women love :) i dont know how many cycles hes done or anything but the guys in good shape, cant deny that. he didnt take gear and wake up looking like that, he put in alot of work from wheres hes come from. regardless or what an idiot he is, props where props are due, he made good progress.

ah now, i wouldnt exactly call him small :p hes certainly not huge but that could be the look hes going for, the "pretty boy look at my abs" look that shallow women love :) i dont know how many cycles hes done or anything but the guys in good shape, cant deny that. he didnt take gear and wake up looking like that, he put in alot of work from wheres hes come from. regardless or what an idiot he is, props where props are due, he made good progress.

That's not the issue here. The point is that this thread is a textbook example of what happens when you get on steroids with very little knowledge of diet and training.

You get no gains and you pretty much cripple your future.

edit: That, and a very entertaining roast of Zyzz and chestbrah.

Last edited:
Zyzz died because he was OBSESSED with staying lean to the point of killing him. Could you imagine the clen, tren, win you'd have to run to stay that way constantly without shrinking down to 150lbs?

Please don't tell me you want to be like someone who could barely walk up a flight of stairs without losing their breath.

On the contrary- Chestbrah is decently acceptable. He obviously knew a lot about gear and his little brother fed off that knowledge. Out of that group, Supaturk is the only one who legitimately earns my full respect, because he actually feeds good advice. Plus the dude makes real hard gains.

There are greater physiques out there than zyzz's and you can accomplish them NATURALLY. You realize his persona is a compilation of

melanotan II, clen, various cycles, ink, piercings, make-up, eyebrow pencil, other misc. compounds I have yet to learn of, a few youtube videos, a clever manipulation of social networking sites and 4chan.
(He was more of a cosmetologist than a body builder.)

Regardless, if your goal is to be like zyzz, I recommend you proceed with caution. Get full knowledge of every compound you put in your body. Get regular physicals, liver tests, ECG scans and stay off the drugs!

http://www.facebook.com/ZyzzThetic - There's an example of someone overly inspired by zyzz

Last edited:
Zyzz died because he was OBSESSED with staying lean to the point of killing him. Could you imagine the clen, tren, win you'd have to run to stay that way constantly without shrinking down to 150lbs?

Please don't tell me you want to be like someone who could barely walk up a flight of stairs without losing their breath.

Exactly. It became an obsession. Nobody sane, would run clen, tren, and win and then decide to sit in a sauna.

I made the mistake of running through the storage area of where I work because this faggot I worked with told me to come at him, by the time I came up on the vagrant I was so out of breath I was barely able to lift my hand to slap him in the face lol. And that's with just being on 60mg of Tren. I bet Zyzz risked hyperventilating and passing out if he managed to get his dick up for sex.

ha, does tren kill ur cardio that bad? guys i know who've run it said it definately has an effect, but i wasnt aware u turn into an ashmatic smoker breathing through a straw :p

why dont u run equipoise with tren to counteract the loss of cardio fitness..?