Training Log e92's Cycle Log

so i broke one of my vials today and it was pretty much full too. i have 1 more vial left but its half empty. it'll take some time for my test to get to me so what should i do?!?! should i cut my next dose in half or keep going on my path and miss an injection or two? im really freaking out

so i broke one of my vials today and it was pretty much full too. i have 1 more vial left but its half empty. it'll take some time for my test to get to me so what should i do?!?! should i cut my next dose in half or keep going on my path and miss an injection or two? im really freaking out

For future reference, I would transfer the testosterone from a glass vial to a different vial, which is made of a certain polymer which isn't going to break.

Like this...

bacteriostatic_naclsmall.jpg

And stop with the memes, they have been and will always be stupid.

why u mad though?

Lol

Guys, let's take it to PM ;) ok?

Another idea e92 - the second you get more test, you can individually prep all your shots in advance, in plastic syringes, and leave them in a safe or other place. How's that sound? The worst that could happen is it would spill, but if you keep the syringes in a plastic bag, then you can just re-absorb the liquid into something carefully, and that way you can still use it. :)

Guys, let's take it to PM ;) ok?

Another idea e92 - the second you get more test, you can individually prep all your shots in advance, in plastic syringes, and leave them in a safe or other place. How's that sound? The worst that could happen is it would spill, but if you keep the syringes in a plastic bag, then you can just re-absorb the liquid into something carefully, and that way you can still use it. :)
thanks for the tip. but until my test gets here what would be smarter? cut my dosage in half to buy me more time or continue on my regular dosage and just go a few days with no pinning?

cut my dosage in half to buy me more time or continue on my regular dosage and just go a few days with no pinning?

You are on Test Prop right? Cut your dosage in half bro. A few days without pinning will fuck up your hormone balance.

I knew you were a Zyzz follower/admirer. You wil not look like him after doing 1 cycle, I am pretty sure he used Clen and the likes to lower his bodyfat. We all saw what happened to him. I really hope your body does not make you regret this later down the road. But goddamn, doing a cycle at 165lbs? Goddamn. At least show us your diet and your routine/how much you lift.

And stop with the memes, they have been and will always be stupid.

Zyzz was an insecure little faggot. He needed to use steroids and clen all the time to maintain his physique and low body fat or else he lost muscle faster than an AIDS patient. He also died alone in a Thai whore house, his penis shrunken with fear and his undergarments soiled with excrement and urine from defecating himself as he breathed his last breath. I hope he found peace and is actually comfortable with himself now wherever he might be but whoever looks up to him seriously needs to reevaluate their life. He is a shining example of what abusing steroids and drugs will result in.

Basically if you don't have a decent strength base, mass bass, diet base and nutrition base, you're fucked if you start a cycle too early. Nothing will make you look like Aziz. His advice, "Get on gear brah" is devil's advice. His idea was to body build to intimidate guys and look good for women. It was not advice that will carry out successfully after you're 25 years old and too old to be walking around shirtless.

I have faith you can make natty gains still after you're off cycle. I wouldn't look back at roids until you're wise enough to lift for something else other than Zyzz.

LOL, you think this is funny? This kid won't be laughing when his dick doesn't work in 10 years time, or when his body looks like shit. Goddamn, no wayyyyy this thread can be serious.
I can't take this thread anymore. It's like putting a retard on the top floor of the corporate office. Some people just have to learn things the hard way. Luckily, when I was his age, I didn't require immediate gratification to make me happy, because I knew that a functioning endocrine system will bring me more pleasure than 10lbs of cheap youngin' muscle ever will.
Zyzz was an insecure little faggot. He needed to use steroids and clen all the time to maintain his physique and low body fat or else he lost muscle faster than an AIDS patient. He also died alone in a Thai whore house, his penis shrunken with fear and his undergarments soiled with excrement and urine from defecating himself as he breathed his last breath. I hope he found peace and is actually comfortable with himself now wherever he might be but whoever looks up to him seriously needs to reevaluate their life. He is a shining example of what abusing steroids and drugs will result in.

Pretty much. He died in a Thai whore house though? Tell me more...

I put it in quotes because I wanted to. When I asked how it was going, I expected you to post how much weight you have gained, how your body composition is, and what weight you are pushing on the major lifts. And I think you have the wrong impression about what a sick cunt is.

I put it in quotes because I wanted to. When I asked how it was going, I expected you to post how much weight you have gained, how your body composition is, and what weight you are pushing on the major lifts. And I think you have the wrong impression about what a sick cunt is.
you think you're a sickunt?