Training Log e92's Cycle Log

e92

Bluelighter
i'm running prop for 8 weeks @ 125mg/EOD. liquidex/clomid/nolva for 4 weeks PCT. don't give me shit about my age please, this is my decision and i'll be fine. my goal is to put on at least 10lbs of lean mass.

i dont really keep track of macros so i usually eat whatever i want but it's almost always clean food. my diet is very simple, pretty much only beef/chicken/fish/eggs, and thats about it. i dont like side dishes, and i get my carbs from drinks.

-5'9''
-18 years old
-165lbs
-12% bodyfat
-training almost 3 years

9/21:
pinned 125mg of lixus test prop into my right quad and went to the gym 1hr later. the injection was pretty much painless, no PIP what so ever. i trained back and bis had a great workout, but it was probably placebo. then things started getting weird when i came home. i felt talkative, a bit energetic, very focused and "aware". my appetite was high for the rest of the day.

Please try and keep comments on-topic guys. There's no need to post something that isn't helpful at all to someone else.

If you are sure this is what you want to do, I won't try to convince you not to do it or anything. But have you done a lot of research into this before beginning? Have you planned for PCT?

You are still 18 so I am sure that you have plenty of time to make your goal. Best of luck!

Please try and keep comments on-topic guys. There's no need to post something that isn't helpful at all to someone else.

If you are sure this is what you want to do, I won't try to convince you not to do it or anything. But have you done a lot of research into this before beginning? Have you planned for PCT?

You are still 18 so I am sure that you have plenty of time to make your goal. Best of luck!
to be honest, i've been researching aas 6 months after i started lifting but i didnt feel ready. my PCT is liquidex/clomid/nolva @ .25/100/20mg ED for 4 weeks.. i might frontload on the clomid the first day if i can afford to.

i got bloodwork done a few days before i started the cycle so that after pct i have something to compare it to. thanks for respecting my decision, wasnt the same case on other aas forums

No problem at all. I figure that there is a large variance between individuals.

As long as you have done your research, have made a plan and have even gotten blood work done, I'd say you have at least got your bases covered, and therefore I can at least respect your decision to go for it. :)

We normally tell people your age to hold off but most people your age haven't been training for as long nor have put as much thought and research into it, so I don't want to just give you the same "hold off" advice we normally hand out.

solid first cycle keep us updated and if u eat enough you should put some money aside for new shirts, I say this as I'm about to go to lunch with my wife and her coworkers and cannot a single shirt that fits.

to be honest, i've been researching aas 6 months after i started lifting but i didnt feel ready. my PCT is liquidex/clomid/nolva @ .25/100/20mg ED for 4 weeks.. i might frontload on the clomid the first day if i can afford to.

i got bloodwork done a few days before i started the cycle so that after pct i have something to compare it to. thanks for respecting my decision, wasnt the same case on other aas forums

Dude, you're 165lb. You could still make newb gains for fucks' sake.

I cannot get over how asinine it is to get on gear when your test is already sky high. You're pretty much fucked for life, after this. Your natty test will never get any higher than it already is, meaning making any gains whatsoever is going to be a pain in the ass once you come off. At least make it a good cycle. Even if you get your 10lb of lean mass you'll be 175lb at 5'9 with a double digit BF%. Which is pretty hilarious.

You don't even know what you're doing when it comes to diet, or anything of the sort.

Last edited:
9/23:
pinned today in my left quad. this injection stung for some reason, i think i should use a 23g needle instead of a 25. my right quad is pretty sore from the other day but nothing too serious. i hit bis/tris a few hrs after pinning and damn i had a sick pump. my mood is definitely a bit elevated but i know it's nothing compared to what's coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
e92,

If you don't like a response in your thread because you believe it's against the rules or isn't helpful/off-topic/whatever, please use the reported post button (
report.gif
) and allow a moderator to take care of it. :)

9/23:
pinned today in my left quad. this injection stung for some reason, i think i should use a 23g needle instead of a 25. my right quad is pretty sore from the other day but nothing too serious. i hit bis/tris a few hrs after pinning and damn i had a sick pump. my mood is definitely a bit elevated but i know it's nothing compared to what's coming.

It's easy to hit a nerve when IMing or IVing, I have done enough injections (drugs, not steroids) to know that.

What length are your 23 and 25 gauge needles? I have terumo luer lock needles, 23G 1", and 25G 5/8".

If anything, I think 25G would be fine to use, you may just want a longer tip, like 1".

I am aware most steroid users select 23 or larger gauge as there is typically quite a lot of viscous volume to inject. However, I don't think using a larger gauge is going to reduce the injection from stinging - IME it just gets worse the larger you go.

======================

Voxide,

Your main concern for the OP is that running a cycle at age 18 is going to cause issues later down the road for him, as you indicate this will hinder his own endogenous testosterone levels.

Do you have some sources for this? I'm sure you do, as I know that other people have experienced this very same thing and talked about it, however, I think that your advice could be better taken if it wasn't abrasive, but more facts/knowledge based.

In fact, let me ask you this (to help clarify what you're saying exactly)... are you saying just 8 weeks on cycle for an 18 year old will permanently hinder his endogenous testosterone level? Or would it take many months on cycle?

9/25:
switched up the site today, went into my right delt. it was completely painless up until halfway thru the injection, which was when it started to sting a bit. now over an hour later my delt still hurts.. the muscle is tender and if i touch it or even stress it a little bit it hurts. my plan was to train delts today too but that got screwed up. what can i do to ease this pain?

overall im loving the gear. my mood is definitely elevated, i feel more confident with myself and i do feel a bit more aggressive. i look very full all the time and get a pump quickly. like the other day i was training bis and got a sweet pump after the first set. by the end of the workout my mobility was decreased by 20%. i love this stuff!

take some advil and go train delts you'll be fine, dont forget to eat enough to feed a family of 4

take some advil and go train delts you'll be fine, dont forget to eat enough to feed a family of 4
haha trying to bro, and yeah my shoulder felt better shortly after writing that.. i hit delts pretty good and by the end of the workout i had almost no pain. maybe because i worked that muscle out it absorbed the test faster?

9/25:
switched up the site today, went into my right delt. it was completely painless up until halfway thru the injection, which was when it started to sting a bit. now over an hour later my delt still hurts.. the muscle is tender and if i touch it or even stress it a little bit it hurts. my plan was to train delts today too but that got screwed up. what can i do to ease this pain?

overall im loving the gear. my mood is definitely elevated, i feel more confident with myself and i do feel a bit more aggressive. i look very full all the time and get a pump quickly. like the other day i was training bis and got a sweet pump after the first set. by the end of the workout my mobility was decreased by 20%. i love this stuff!

I personally choose not to use my deltoids for IM shots; the IM route tends to work better with my glutes or thighs.

This should render less stinging/pain in the injection site. :)

when your pinning daily or eod you don't really have a choice but to hit the delts gotta rotate those injection sites or you'll build up alot of scar tissue just dont pin in the biceps a buddy of mine did that once and he could hardly move his arm for a week

9/27:
pinned today in my right glute, had a buddy of mine do it for me. i ran some warm water over the syringe after drawing and the injection went really smooth and quick. for me, pinning the glute was actually more painful than quads or delts. my delt is uncomfortably sore from last injection and i dont think i'll be hitting them anymore.

had a SICK back and bi workout, i was feeling so good i threw a bit of forearms afterwards too.. had an insane pump. just got back from the gym about to pound some chicken cutlets and potatos. my morning weight was up 4lbs, i dont think its all muscle, it could be the glycogen in my muscles from all the food i've been eating haha

when your pinning daily or eod you don't really have a choice but to hit the delts gotta rotate those injection sites or you'll build up alot of scar tissue just dont pin in the biceps a buddy of mine did that once and he could hardly move his arm for a week

Ouch! The first IM injection I did (not steroids, 2c-E) was in my triceps. It worked pretty well. %)

What possessed him to IM in his biceps? 8o I don't think I could ever do that.

Also... having to use deltoids for IM injections, that is pretty much limited to steroid use - right? Steroids are typically diluted into a large volume of liquid, the liquid can be very viscous, and so on. This is the reason why you have to eventually go onto the deltoids right?

Whenever I IM buprenorphine (by itself) I will use 20 units (~107 mcg of buprenorphine) and I normally just repetitively alternate between thighs or glutes. I actually find using the glutes to be the easiest by far, the thighs tend to have more blood vessels which will bleed after injection :!

he was running several short acting esters at the same time, I think it was test prop ed, tren ace ed and masteron ed and when your doin three injections a day you run outta spots to hit

he was running several short acting esters at the same time, I think it was test prop ed, tren ace ed and masteron ed and when your doin three injections a day you run outta spots to hit.

No problem at all. I figure that there is a large variance between individuals.

As long as you have done your research, have made a plan and have even gotten blood work done, I'd say you have at least got your bases covered, and therefore I can at least respect your decision to go for it. :)

We normally tell people your age to hold off but most people your age haven't been training for as long nor have put as much thought and research into it, so I don't want to just give you the same "hold off" advice we normally hand out.

Am I missing something here, how can you condone this cycle? It has nothing to do about his age, to each their own, as I can go into the Ecstasy Forum and read topics with, "I'm 15 and going to try mdma for the first time tonight." If someone is ok with stunting their growth and having their growth plates close prematurely, so be it. With that aside, this guy is 5'9" and 165lbs. It's completely counterproductive to go on cycle at this stage, his weight should be 25lb's higher before he even considers going on the oil. You go on cycle when you finally hit that plateau, not just for the sake of wanting to put on 10lb of lean mass. At your weight, a good diet would accomplish that.

With his height and weight, it's very obvious he doesn't have a proper diet which will make this cycle utterly useless. He'll just piss away most of his gains when he goes off cycle. Why do people think steroids will automatically make you bigger? They do nothing if don't have both good training and a proper diet. And I'm not even going to go into why test prop isn't a good idea for a first cycle. I'm absolutely with voxide on this one, this is as ridiculous as the, "Is it ok to snort creatine" kinda threads.

Last edited:
Am I missing something here, how can you condone this cycle? It has nothing to do about his age, to each their own, as I can go into the Ecstasy Forum and read topics with, "I'm 15 and going to try mdma for the first time tonight." If someone is ok with stunting their growth and having their growth plates close prematurely, so be it. With that aside, this guy is 5'9" and 165lbs. It's completely counterproductive to go on cycle at this stage, his weight should be 25lb's higher before he even considers going on the oil. You go on cycle when you finally hit that plateau, not just for the sake of wanting to put on 10lb of lean mass. At your weight, a good diet would accomplish that.

With his height and weight, it's very obvious he doesn't have a proper diet which will make this cycle utterly useless. He'll just piss away most of his gains when he goes off cycle. Why do people think steroids will automatically make you bigger? They do nothing if don't have both good training and a proper diet. And I'm not even going to go into why test prop isn't a good idea for a first cycle. I'm absolutely with voxide on this one, this is as ridiculous as the, "Is it ok to snort creatine" kinda threads.

I didn't say I condone what he's doing...

That's a large step from respecting someone's decision.