Training Log e92's Cycle Log

haters gonna hate, mirers gonna mire, gangas gonna gang

9/29:
jabbed my right quad again since i had no one to pin my glute for me. im feeling awesome, looking a bit bigger, and the pumps are amazing. my face is getting exceptionally oily throughout the day and im washing it and taking showers like 2 or 3 times a day. also this date is the mark of my second week on gear, i have a good feeling about this week..

I didn't say I condone what he's doing...

That's a large step from respecting someone's decision.

Maybe your intentions were to just respect his decision, but I came away with the feeling of you condoning this cycle, and I don't think I'm the only one who came away with that feeling. Read what you wrote.
"We normally tell people your age to hold off but most people your age haven't been training for as long nor have put as much thought and research into it, so I don't want to just give you the same "hold off" advice we normally hand out."
Just because someone is knowledgeable about what aas is doesn't mean they're ready. You mention nothing about his diet which is really the most important variable in the equation after he says he's 5'9" and 165lb's.

Normally when I read threads like this, I just laugh inside knowing the person will realize the cycle was a waste once they're off cycle, and they're back to square one. But when I read your comments, I felt the need to let people reading this thread know this is a ridiculous decision. The sole reason why I responded in this thread.

its funny how people make it seem you need to meet certain criteria before cycling. what difference does that make?

Maybe your intentions were to just respect his decision, but I came away with the feeling of you condoning this cycle, and I don't think I'm the only one who came away with that feeling. Read what you wrote.
Just because someone is knowledgeable about what aas is doesn't mean they're ready. You mention nothing about his diet which is really the most important variable in the equation after he says he's 5'9" and 165lb's.

Normally when I read threads like this, I just laugh inside knowing the person will realize the cycle was a waste once they're off cycle, and they're back to square one. But when I read your comments, I felt the need to let people reading this thread know this is a ridiculous decision. The sole reason why I responded in this thread.

I didn't want to give him the advice because he wasn't going to use it. He's made it pretty clear by ignoring other people's tips many times over.

If you're right, he'll know soon enough.

I just think that since others have ridiculed him, he's just not going to accept any advice to the contrary.

If you have reason to believe that using exogenous steroids at his point in life is going to be detrimental, etc. - please link some sources. I asked one person to do so and they have yet to.

I'm sure the information is out there somewhere, I am just swamped with things to do, so I don't have time to go looking for it. I also ask because using evidence to support what you're saying makes it very convincing. :)

its funny how people make it seem you need to meet certain criteria before cycling. what difference does that make?

Have you studied the way androgen levels in males rise and fall over the lifespan?

Knowing this, most people hold off to use exogenous testosterone until their at an age where their endogenous levels have started falling a considerable amount from where it was in their 20's to 30's.

I know I am older than you and am not going to even consider using steroids for some time to come.

Last edited:

If you have reason to believe that using exogenous steroids at his point in life is going to be detrimental, etc. - please link some sources. I asked one person to do so and they have yet to.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You're kidding, right captain? If you need some sort of scientific study to prove to you that using steroids before puberty is not a good idea, then I'm done wasting my time here.

You're kidding, right captain? If you need some sort of scientific study to prove to you that using steroids before puberty is not a good idea, then I'm done wasting my time here.
ok so whats gonna happen when i come off? meaning, after pct. i firmly believe that my natural test will continue to rise as it was genetically determined. when someone uses steroids after your test levels have peaked, how does your hpta system know to resume the action of declining (after pct)? why wouldnt my hormones continue to peak normally?

10/1:
unless the scale is wrong im up a solid 4lbs and my pants still fit the same. veiner than ever, especially my forearms. strength is slightly up, nothing crazy though, and also a lot more endurance. been eating like crazy but keeping carbs to a minimum. pinned my left quad today then trained delts, awesome workout yet again.

I'm not the one who "needs" it Voxide... I'm not the one using steroids ;)

It just might help convince the OP of something... that's all...

ok so whats gonna happen when i come off? meaning, after pct. i firmly believe that my natural test will continue to rise as it was genetically determined. when someone uses steroids after your test levels have peaked, how does your hpta system know to resume the action of declining (after pct)? why wouldnt my hormones continue to peak normally?

10/1:
unless the scale is wrong im up a solid 4lbs and my pants still fit the same. veiner than ever, especially my forearms. strength is slightly up, nothing crazy though, and also a lot more endurance. been eating like crazy but keeping carbs to a minimum. pinned my left quad today then trained delts, awesome workout yet again.

Well, first off you're going to lose most of your gains since you're not very apt on keeping your diet and routine where it needs to be. (You're keeping carbs to a minimum on a Test cycle? Really?) You're probably using a lot of recreational drugs, I'm assuming.

On any serious bodybuilding board, you would be bombarded with "you're too young" posts, because they are exactly right. Exogenous test will completely throw your body into a confusion with all the natty test you're already producing. Considering natty test shuts down when you're on the sauce. Your chances of being on HRT for the rest of your life are pretty high right now. Maybe you won't, but sorry to break it to you, but damage is already done when it comes to your growth plates. Even if your HPTA isn't fucked, have fun trying to build muscle when you're natty. If you think getting big at 18 is hard, I can't wait to see you when you're 30. It's not like you can just stay on forever.

I've seen it a million times. Let me tell you exactly what's going to happen. You're going to finish your prop cycle, thinking you're all big and jacked up. You're going to lose most of those gains and probably want to run another one, (By this time, your HPTA will be so fucked there is no going back) then, you're going to take 2 steps forward and 1 back, ending up with 2 cycles under your belt, and at under 200lb, nothing to show for it. Sign up on elitefitness or anabolicminds and tell them exactly what you're doing. This is just too much for one person to try and reason out.

Might as well finish this cycle and hope for the best. Stay off for at least another 5 years. Using steroids at any age under 21 is strictly forbidden. By some experienced lifters, it's even frowned upon to run anything at 22-25. Learn what you're doing and realize this isn't just another drug for you to try. If you don't breath, eat, sleep lifting, don't even bother with steroids. It's a waste of money, time, effort, health.

Thank you for being honest Voxide, and trying to be as nice as possible about it.

We are very appreciative of that.

10/3:
ok i think it's really starting to kick in now. i felt like ripping my shirt off at the gym and staying there for hours. im veiner than ever before with so much energy. my overall aggression is definitely up, but only at times where i would usually get pissed... they're just a bit maximized. i've always had a short temper, and when i get pissed at something now it's just a little worse than what it would normally be. i feel a lot manlier with everything i do and i feel like i'm the alpha male. being a recreational drug user (opiates, mdma, etc), i was definitely more excited to experience aas mentally than physically. the physical part was a bonus, or another reason i decided to use gear.

e92, are you using recreationally while on cycle? I'm hoping the answer is 'no'.

cool. i was concerned that if you experienced negative side effects, you wouldn't be able to accurately pinpoint the cause due to the aded variable of other chems

10/6:
ok so when am i gonna start to SEE real results? today marks exactly 2 weeks of me being on, and i still havent seen anything major. call me impatient, but i expected to see a lot more by this time. am i doing something wrong? i wanna take it to the next level.

10/6:
ok so when am i gonna start to SEE real results? today marks exactly 2 weeks of me being on, and i still havent seen anything major. call me impatient, but i expected to see a lot more by this time. am i doing something wrong? i wanna take it to the next level.

No offense, I know captain already told me to chill out. But if you aren't seeing it by now, you suck at lifting, I'm sorry

No offense, I know captain already told me to chill out. But if you aren't seeing it by now, you suck at lifting, I'm sorry
dont get me wrong i definitely see something. but it's just nothing to say wow about...

" No amount of steroids can make a pit bull out of a "chihuahua".
- Tom Prince

Not calling you out, but steroids aren't magic. If you could stick yourself with 500mgs/test a week and suddenly like the Austrain Oak -everyone would be doing it . If you are wanting to get big and ripped it's going to take a LOT of hard work and patience. And by hard work I don't mean anabolics. I mean a picture perfect diet and training regime. You need to be eating 6-8 meals a day. At your age - a LOT of calories will do the trick. The steroids aren't going to do jack sh*t if you aren't consuming the calories bro. Lets take a look at your current diet! I know dude's who juice young - I was one of them and I can tell you one thing - I wish I had waited. I didn't know near enough and my diet wasn't near perfect enough for me to be crossing over. You CANNOT build a brick house without a solid foundation. But, i'm not going to rip you for the age thing. I've been in your shoes. I just want to make sure you're doing this properly and getting the most out of your cycle.

also, im pretty sure my natural test production hasn't shut down yet. my nuts barely shrunk