• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs as food ingredients

Just remembered I added cocaine freebase to some cannabis truffle edibles recently. 100mg dissolved nicely into the canna butter, each truffle only had 2mg but there was also caffeine and maca added too.

-GC

God I've had some maaaaaayyyjor cravings for the benzos today. It's fucking shite being anxious all the time, feels like I'm about to walk into a fucking job interview most of the day.
I almost buckled, but the bank transfer wouldn't go through and I had to phone the bank to either cancel or put the payment through... I made the "right choice" and cancelled. God what a life.

God I've had some maaaaaayyyjor cravings for the benzos today. It's fucking shite being anxious all the time, feels like I'm about to walk into a fucking job interview most of the day.
I almost buckled, but the bank transfer wouldn't go through and I had to phone the bank to either cancel or put the payment through... I made the "right choice" and cancelled. God what a life.
I sympathize. Between the shite I've been through, this year and the cancer check, later this week, the few flunitrazolam I had left, were well appreciated during bouts of anxiety. Need to see about some more...

Kratom. Although I wouldnt exactly say it works well as a food, it's quite easily edible in yogurts. Plus it makes the yogurts more filling, and reduces appetite so that you're sustained on just the kratom and yogurt for some time.

I wish I could get it so easily again now. Just to enjoy the buzz for a few months and loose some weight at the same time.
I
I
Kratom brownies are great

I read somewhere that Khat is a cathinone that is chemically similar to Mephedrone, or the other way round. I would love to try it.

I find it very surprising that making a drink out of it makes it noddy seeing as it's stimmy when the leaves are chewed.

There's a few Somali shops near me, and during / after the Mephedrone legal high era I went in all of them asking for Khat, but they didn't have a clue what I was on about.

it's not the first time I've heard oral Khat is opiate like

I also tried Somali shops in london, nearest I got was some weird meat

I once poured methadone all over some vanilla ice cream and put some lucky charms on there to boot... It was nice actually! Twas the sweet 1mg/ml stuff.

I hear fly agaric is delicious and goes well with most things other mushrooms go well in. Very meaty flava apparently!
fly agaric tea isnt that bad, much much better than any psilocybin shroom. I have had some positive vibes downing stuff.

You know, I sort of like phenibut. It really puts those toxic waste sweets to shame.

FTR if you want to avoid the taste and fix the very strong acid, 400mg bicarb of soda, to one gram of phenibut. According to reddit anyway. Mix, throw in water... surprise chemical reaction, explosions galore! Then it just tastes like carbonated water. And kicks in aftet like 30 minutes usually (pending phenibuts odd onset variables, whatever the hell they are).

@fastandbulbous - hiya, opinion on that method please? Does that make it Phenibut HCL > Phenibut FAA? Just reddit said, and you know reddit.

Highly recommended and I just found this, which sounds like its sort of giving a nod to the bluelight just stick it up your arse joke/stereotype/fact.

As a result, Phenibut FAA is suited for different types of administration that are not recommended for the other types.

Haha. Okay, now I really want to plug this stuff.

@fastandbulbous Josh, the little Irish twat was asking after you a few times. The news was bad back then, I just knew your last message (pcp, ward - sorry all that happpened btw).

Our friends have some incredible stories that start with you =D. I dare say my closest friends wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks.=D

Edit: what in the fuck are those smilies.

Chocolat + meth = win
a12145167-171-Chocalade_n.jpg
With a Eukadol chaser

Hah nazi-oxycodone , supposedly Hitler had a script too .
I heard / read from a few different sources that Hitler was heavily into amphetamines. That would explain a lot. I didn't know about the Oxy too.

Also one of his chief and well known right hand men (cant remember or find which one right now) was massively into large daily doses of DHC.

They seem to have been quite some bunch of fiends those Nazis, in more ways than one.

I heard that Hitler was heavily into amphetamines. That would explain a lot.

Also one of his chief right hand men, cant rememember which one, was massively into large daily doses of DHC.

They seem to have been quite a bunch of fiends, in more ways than one.
Yes in the long run he had damage to his dopamine system from the excessive use of methamphetamine. You can see he had some form of parkinsons disease on the last footage of him handing out iron crosses to the hitlerjugend.

He was a huge AMT fan.

Couldnt say the same for me but i liked it more than mdma. 5meo-amt instead i found to be really enjoyable, took it once at 2mg and it was great. had a joint with it and i was happy, no disguisting bodyload or any side effects.