• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs as food ingredients

Haha yeah? Did you eat them raw? How did you prepare them?
If you search for "prepare fly agaric" or whatever, you see loads people giving it rave reviews!
Only when I encounter one in nature i admire its beauty. But I have never eaten a Amanita Muscaria.

The description does put one off.

Only when I encounter one in nature i admire its beauty. But I have never eaten a Amanita Muscaria.

The description does put one off.

you can use them as edible mushrooms, just put them into hot water for some time and then you can use them as any other mushroom. has been done for ages here around hamburg, taste is nothing special though, normal champginons might even be better.

i collected them 2 or 3 times, always roasted them for over an hour to turn ibotenic acid into muscimol and then used them. either eaten as the dried mushroom or i did put them into Vodka for extraction of the muscimol. No effect after the third time I gave up. is it you olli?

I heard / read from a few different sources that Hitler was heavily into amphetamines. That would explain a lot. I didn't know about the Oxy too.

Also one of his chief and well known right hand men (cant remember or find which one right now) was massively into large daily doses of DHC.

They seem to have been quite some bunch of fiends those Nazis, in more ways than one.
It was Herman Goering (the big fat German) who was really into DHC. Apparently when he was caught he had tons of in in his suitcase, not sure if that's true or not.

Remember them toxic waste sweets? Phenibut + whatever else they used.

Kids love 'em!! And adults too!

I read somewhere that Khat is a cathinone that is chemically similar to Mephedrone, or the other way round. I would love to try it.

I find it very surprising that making a drink out of it makes it noddy seeing as it's stimmy when the leaves are chewed.

There's a few Somali shops near me, and during / after the Mephedrone legal high era I went in all of them asking for Khat, but they didn't have a clue what I was on about.
I don’t know if khat is similiar to mephadrone. But khat is to cathinones like the coco plant is to cocaine and the poppy plant is the heroin. Khat is the plant that lead to the discovery of cathinones. Actually one thing I never knew until recently was Alexander Shulgin being the person who founded Bk-MDMA aka methylone aka Methylenedioxy-methcathinone. I am not sure if he dea covered the cathinone first, or if he was just the first to make methylone. 4mmc aka mephadrone is a cathinone as well

Last edited:
I'm really not a fan of mixing drugs with food, even when it comes to meals infused with THC and that kind of stuff. I'd much rather eat a very small edible with a high amount of THC and eat a regular meal afterwards. I take drugs for their effects and couldn't care less about how they taste.

Only time i had laudanum was after my mate had done a pod extraction thing and wacked aload of it into a few bottles of wine, i had that with some speed and it is still one of my fave combos - pure speed, laudanum and thai stick, great night
hope your keepin well F/b

I was there at the time, and I can confirm, he did not.
He was caught with what was reckoned to be 20% of the world total of dhc. They had to wean him off it, so he would experience the full horror of getting his neck stretched.
Hitler was on 5 injections of meth a day by his doctor, who also had him on oxycodone and pentobarbital. It was reckoned to be the meth that was responsible for his totally inflexible thinking (telling 600 000 trops, encircled at Stalingrad, to fight to the last man. What a dick!), as well as his Parkinsons, seen in the final few films of him.
Then again, meth, especially injected meth, seems to be the favoured drug of fascist dictators the world over (bet it comes out Putin is getting same). My experience of meth, pretty much convinced me of that! (Obviously cocaine in S. America, but personally, I don't think coke has a look in on meth!)

Only time i had laudanum was after my mate had done a pod extraction thing and wacked aload of it into a few bottles of wine, i had that with some speed and it is still one of my fave combos - pure speed, laudanum and thai stick, great night
hope your keepin well F/b
For a man, who this year, has had to endure the death of his wife (while giving her CPR), almost developing sepsis (one of our two furry horror causing a deep claw wound that escaped washing with alcohol) and just recently being in an accident that wrote off my car, followed two days later by food poisoning that meant 36 hours no more than a couple of metres from a toilet (or bucket), requiring the only time I've had to wear three different pairs of hoggers/kecks in one day.
All in all, I think just being alive is a definite win. 😁

Hitler was on 5 injections of meth a day by his doctor

i read that especially hittler was on plain amphetamine injections. meth was for the masses, aka pervitin or panzerschokolade. there is a book about it from the german nachtschatten verlag called nazis on speed.

For a man, who this year, has had to endure the death of his wife (while giving her CPR), almost developing sepsis (one of our two furry horror causing a deep claw wound that escaped washing with alcohol) and just recently being in an accident that wrote off my car, followed two days later by food poisoning that meant 36 hours no more than a couple of metres from a toilet (or bucket), requiring the only time I've had to wear three different pairs of hoggers/kecks in one day.
All in all, I think just being alive is a definite win. 😁
been through the absolute ringer by the sounds of it man, yea life is definate a win when ya look at it like that. you ever break any mirrors or some black cat walk infront and turned around look at ya funny or something, you'd think.
Everyones fucked with the flu around here atm, even really bad ear infection i heard from my dad, can't hear much. its been through my whole college class, my house and all my mates. but hey, atleast not covid again...

There is some delicious foods,that can be prepared of someone skillful with ingredients-mushrooms..in honey,etc.....

been through the absolute ringer by the sounds of it man, yea life is definate a win when ya look at it like that. you ever break any mirrors or some black cat walk infront and turned around look at ya funny or something, you'd think.
Everyones fucked with the flu around here atm, even really bad ear infection i heard from my dad, can't hear much. its been through my whole college class, my house and all my mates. but hey, atleast not covid again...
Black cats are seen as lucky, in the UK. Not that they've been lucky for me (it's all bullshit superstitions anyway), as my wife arranged a rescue of two black cats, that are brothers (they've almost tripped me going downstairs a couple of times). Fuck superstitions, they are the last living connection to my late wife (ok, I have a stepson, but he's 33 and lives in Germany) and are so important to me.
Sorry for going off topic.

Black cats are seen as lucky, in the UK. Not that they've been lucky for me (it's all bullshit superstitions anyway), as my wife arranged a rescue of two black cats, that are brothers (they've almost tripped me going downstairs a couple of times). Fuck superstitions, they are the last living connection to my late wife (ok, I have a stepson, but he's 33 and lives in Germany) and are so important to me.
Sorry for going off topic.
ahh we see black cats as bad luck over here on the green isle, well at least north. i love black cats, they are the best of the cats imo
As far as stupid superstitions, i unfortunately do silly lil ones, like 'don't walk in between the poles of a road sign' that just were told to me as a kid and stuck, lucky i never got the OCD effects from 'step on a crack n break your mothers back' superstition can create.
Lad, go off topic all ya want fs, whos to stop ya, ur too 'fast' ;)

ahh we see black cats as bad luck over here on the green isle, well at least north. i love black cats, they are the best of the cats imo
As far as stupid superstitions, i unfortunately do silly lil ones, like 'don't walk in between the poles of a road sign' that just were told to me as a kid and stuck, lucky i never got the OCD effects from 'step on a crack n break your mothers back' superstition can create.
Lad, go off topic all ya want fs, whos to stop ya, ur too 'fast' ;)
If you open your mind, like real wide man, there are no 'off topic' subjects, as everything is connected to everything else, grasshopper

The above reference is probably wasted on anyone younger than their late 40s!