European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs as food ingredients

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
Are there any drugs that work well in food preparation, other than cannabis? The only one that springs to mind, is GHB (sodium salt), due to it's similarity in some ways, to monosodium glutamate. Virtually every other drug that comes to mind, I find seriously hideous tasting. Some, like morphine, are so vile tasting, that even oral morphine linctus is stomach churning, despite attempts to make it pallitable (it really fucking isn't)?

Kratom. Although I wouldnt exactly say it works well as a food, it's quite easily edible in yogurts. Plus it makes the yogurts more filling, and reduces appetite so that you're sustained on just the kratom and yogurt for some time.

I wish I could get it so easily again now. Just to enjoy the buzz for a few months and loose some weight at the same time.

Ketamine soufflé!

Morphine might be yuck but fresh pod smoothies are delicious

Ketamine soufflé!

Morphine might be yuck but fresh pod smoothies are delicious
Oh god, no. Years ago, I made some laudanam, using locally collected fresh poppy pods. That a 300ml bottle of the vile brown stuff lasted over two years and only got used for pain relief (nowt recreational). And those were the days when I really liked the odd tipple of brandy!

ye nutmeg is popular spice,,,with psychoeffects,if consumed in large quantities.never tried.its somekind toxic using a lot

Last edited:
I once poured methadone all over some vanilla ice cream and put some lucky charms on there to boot... It was nice actually! Twas the sweet 1mg/ml stuff.

I hear fly agaric is delicious and goes well with most things other mushrooms go well in. Very meaty flava apparently!

The flavor of poppy seed containing food is driven, in part, by opium residue. That's why high-end chefs don't use the washed seeds, they don't taste the same.

I have actually been able to get poppy seeds from both bagels and pastries to germinate. One day I want to grow one of these food-derived poppy plants to maturity, isolate the morphine and cook some heroin out of it in order to show that one can in fact make heroin out of a bagel

As been said, many spices and herbs are mild psychoactives to begin with. Sage contains thujone, Rosemary releases b-Endorphin, Garlic/Onion have bioavailable flavonoids, the list goes on and on.

In terms of modern drugs. Heroin would be preferred over morphine for use in food, higher oral BA. Light doses of Amphetamine could pass in food too.

Maca is a subtle psychoactive that is good in food. People eat psilocybin mushrooms in food preparation often, although it could be argued if the foods good to eat or just done out of necessity. Kava extracts work good in food too.

-GC

Chocolat + meth = win
a12145167-171-Chocalade_n.jpg

As been said, many spices and herbs are mild psychoactives to begin with. Sage contains thujone, Rosemary releases b-Endorphin, Garlic/Onion have bioavailable flavonoids, the list goes on and on.

In terms of modern drugs. Heroin would be preferred over morphine for use in food, higher oral BA. Light doses of Amphetamine could pass in food too.

Maca is a subtle psychoactive that is good in food. People eat psilocybin mushrooms in food preparation often, although it could be argued if the foods good to eat or just done out of necessity. Kava extracts work good in food too.

-GC
as to thujon-sage,artemisia species,theres coniferous sp.trees-Tuija occidentalis or orrientalis,Taberm
natum Vulgare....in fact many floral?tree species contains thujon....and even ainT got tried absinth(real one).....but once made a experience to do it.it contains a lot of herbs soaked(macerated)_and perculated in spiritus .in the end it was dark green,very bitter hard liquir.not possible to drink.just terrible....so i used it topical...on muscle tissue in freeze....and it warms.p.o. was too awful to drink.shrooms can p
be prepared on food they say yes.but i eat it only fresh or dry

Oh yeah!

My all-time favourite breakfast drink was a healthy dose of amphetamine sulphate dissolved in a strong coffee which was used to wash down 5mg methadone and 1mg clonazepam.

Top ups may or may not have been administered throughout the day.
Reminded of the last line of 'Walk on the Wild Side':
"Jackie is just speeding away,
Thought she was James Dean for a day,
Then I guess she had to crash,
Valium would have helped that dash"
The bitterness of speed actually turns a mild roast coffee into a dark roast flavour

Kratom. Although I wouldnt exactly say it works well as a food, it's quite easily edible in yogurts. Plus it makes the yogurts more filling, and reduces appetite so that you're sustained on just the kratom and yogurt for some time.
Kratom powder is actually fairly nutritious. It has a lot of vitamins and fiber.

Specifically, leaves contain significant amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K1. As for minerals, edible leaves contain significant amounts of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, and Zinc. Additionally, leaves contain some protein and omega fatty acids.

Kratom powder is actually fairly nutritious. It has a lot of vitamins and fiber.

Specifically, leaves contain significant amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K1. As for minerals, edible leaves contain significant amounts of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, and Zinc. Additionally, leaves contain some protein and omega fatty acids.
Fuck, it should be available in health food shops, with that sort of write up!

Fuck, it should be available in health food shops, with that sort of write up!
Wish it was! It's so random and annoying how some countries and states have banned it and some haven't. The UK would have to be one of the places that did.