• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug slang you hate

Yah, who knows?
Australian drug slang makes fuck-all sense most of the time. Love or hate it...
It's particularly frustrating when one word can mean multiple things ("crack" = meth ; I've also heard "chop" being used to describe both black market tobacco and cannabis) - especially if the person using the term in the first place isn't too sure which they are referring to.
Like...."ecstasy". *sigh*

(Fortunately for me I have no interest in any of the aforementioned drugs).

Yeah pretty much. The other one that annoys me is dope, because people can't decide if it means weed or heroin.

^^ lol yes, heroin is some dope shit ;)

fuck knows where the whole 'grey nurse' slang came from.. I first heard it through a bunch of old school users n the term stuck.. I always assumed being morphine and ehh, you know, nurses administer morphine (ontop of the fact their grey) that the origin originated from there.. but yeah, might have something to do with the shark? who knows...

Ive also heard the illicit tobacco slang being referred to as chop but it was always said to me as 'chop chop'.. I think its more of a QLD thing.. the only thing 'chop' (single word) has been referred to me in my circles is as a cutter for meth/coke/heroin/MDMA/insertrandompowderhere

Pingers is such a great word, the word itself seems to promote joy to me

Chop chop is definitely backyard tobacco where I've heard it, but we call cutters, cutters, seems to work, except the cutters :p

Racking means insufflation and is not limited to coke ime
Unless people are calling coke rack which is soooo stupid

Racking means insufflation and is not limited to coke ime
Unless people are calling coke rack which is soooo stupid

People are calling coke rack around these parts. I know racking up refers to chopping up lines

yea well as been mentioned one thousand times ppl call meth crack pisses me off!

so much so that i call it crack too fucking hells

back in the early 90's when heroin was rife around Cabramatta they use to scream out JUNG JUNG

I heard some USA people calling pills thizzles or some shit (i think it was thizzle) on another forum I thought that was pretty weird.

'tick', I don't really hate it, but was wondering where it would have come from, I thought maybe because you have a tick next to your name that you owe money?

Can i get a 50 on tick bro.

A lot of these terms are prison slang and not so good code prisoners use. It's rhyming slang. Tick, ticky is short for tic tac - smack. Five eight - old mate (dealer), reddy, red hot - shot. Louey, Lou Reed - speed. Jack rabbit - habbit. Jackys, jack and jills - pills. It's been used in Australia for generations. It's also called pub rhyming slang. Some parts of England have their own version of rhyming slang too.

Yeah.. I remember being asked ages ago 'have you seen my daughter' by a mate on the phone and I was like wtf, you dont have a daughter, eventually he said, 'QUARTER! man, a quarter'.... lol

Yeah i've head some americans say that, but I've not heard it said here, it's usually hydro or bush weed from where I am from.

As a medical cannabis user. I hate almost all of the stupid terms the dab kids come up and it creates a trolling frenzy on social media.

There are so many for weed. I remember when I was a kid other kids called it doja. Shit was annoying. Also 'cid for LSD.

When people use the terms "weed", "bud", "marijuana", "green", "mary jane", etc etc etc for CANNABIS. It's called fucking CANNABIS. Get it right you fucking morons.

Awhile ago some of mates used to call heroin - medu. I think it was short for Medusa the Greek mythological creature with snakes for hair. The term became quite popular in our circle but haven't heard it used in a long time.
A term for MDMA that always sounded a bit stupid to me was Disco bickies.