• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving while rolling/tripping

My friend drove on two rolls, we were all all either rolling, candyflippin, hippi flipping, or just fucking drunk off vodka. Everything was fine, he hasn't had a single accident or ticket, and neither have I. And I have driven drunk by the way, but not that drunk. I also only drive drunk at night, when there's no1 on the streets. So far I haven't been stopped or crashed.

Kilgore said:
My friend drove on two rolls, we were all all either rolling, candyflippin, hippi flipping, or just fucking drunk off vodka. Everything was fine, he hasn't had a single accident or ticket, and neither have I. And I have driven drunk by the way, but not that drunk. I also only drive drunk at night, when there's no1 on the streets. So far I haven't been stopped or crashed.

And u dont feel bad for it? Hopefully smth happens. I dont need to say more.

I'll reiterate the point I made earlier in this thread: just because you can drive once on pills and not have an accident doesn't mean that it's safe. You can drive on pills 50 times and not have an accident. It's the fifty-first that you have to be worried about.

Pills increase your risk of having an accident, and that's all there is to it.

2oclockbeanfiend said:
im sick of reading posts about people talking about how they drive while they are rolling or tripping
WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you people!?!??
how can you be distracted by a "giant tree monster" (sorry,i just read some post) or anything of the type while driving a 2 ton death box down the road????
i mean seriously
WHY do you NEED to drive while you are this fucked up????
WHY do you think this is FUN???? (ive definetely read posts where users have said they do ENJOY this)
me and about 4 of my friends have DUI's from alcohol
and that is fucking horrible horrible horrible
i nearly killed a family
one friend had a head on collision with someone
they could have been killed
but fuck,TRIPPING???!?!?
ROLLING??!?!?!?
u have got to be kidding me
i know everybody on BL is a fucking professional (yea right), but fucking use your heads

idk
i felt the need to vent on the subject
mods move where necessary

peace

not a chance in hell that I could drive anywhere while fucked up.....plus I agree, cunts should AT LEAST lose their licence....plus jail....5 years Id say

i used to drive while rolling, no matter the dose, but not anymore. last sat. i was heading back from an afterparty at about 11am , 3 pills for the night, falling asleep at the wheel, i got honked at so many times for swirving and i kept falling asleep at red lights, i was almost back home when i rear ended a lexus hard as fuck. it suckkked. i wonder how much it's gonna be.

I think driving while rolling might be a lot safer than driving drunk.

Increased reaction time.

You just have to be careful not to spaz out or something.

Driving + Rolling = Bad, simple as that. I know of a person who was driving while rolling and turned on the music, he sat at a stop sign for like 30 seconds because he couldn't remember what he was doing.

skybyte said:
I think driving while rolling might be a lot safer than driving drunk.

Increased reaction time.

You just have to be careful not to spaz out or something.

safer then drinking maybe. but safe? Nope!

never would do it intentionally, but one time we were almost to a party and decided to take our pills...a few minutes later we get there and the cops had already shut it down. it was in the middle of nowhere too. had to drive about 20 miles back to town, tripping balls....i think i drove okay, but wasnt a good idea.

just another reason cops shouldnt shut down parties, makes everyone drive home fucked up.

i once drove past a cop on the wrong side of the street while on acid, but somehow managed to not get pulled over. you can pull off driving while tripping/rolling but there's always thatchance you could get pulled over or wreck.

I love it. This thread has been up for almost 2 months and its still getting replies.

BTW, recently a friend of mine was stopped at a red light and was hit from behind by a car full of 'ravers.' They said they were too busy looking at the street lights to notice they had to stop. My friend now has no car and suffers from legitimate back problems requiring physical therapy. Have fun in court, fuckers.

Ecstsy is the only drug I drive on ever. I've found as long as I'm not blowing up or anything it doesn't impare you much except you might forget where you are going for a second. Reaction times are just fine though.

I have drove more then a few times while rolling, but I suggest not to do it because it just kills it and you can't enjoy it more. I get really jealous on how much my friends are talking and I am there just concentrating on one thing, driving. So even if you can drive, just dont do it because its not worth having the buzz kill.

are you all STUPID or something?!?! i went to a rave with some friends but refused to get in the car to take the 3-4 hour drive home while everyone was fucked up. (i took a greyhound the next morning) they ended up hitting a siderail on the freeway on the way home. the driver and her boyfriend (in the front seat) were killed instantly. my room mate had 3 broken ribs and a punctured lung and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. my other friend was thrown around the car so hard she severed her spinal cord and is now paralized from the waist down.

thank god i had the good sense not to get in the car... but unfortunatly they didnt. :( THIS ISNT A JOKE!! ITS NOT A GOOD TIME!!! i'm not here to judge anyone but i dont care how used to the drug you are or how slow you drive.... you're putting your life and others at serious risk.

i still roll from time to time but i never EVER get in the car with someone who isnt sober (even 1 beer and i'm out). i miss my friends dearly and i'll never forget them but i'll never stop thinking how stupid they are for driving like that. please take this to heart.... its not a joke.

I say that if you are doing drugs that you shouldn't drive for the sake of the safety of yourself and other drivers. However like some of the members have said..some people are pretty well focused when under the influence..not everyone is the same...but in my opinion it would be a lot wiser to just not drive at all.

I would consider that smoking weed + driving would cause less harm than drinking alcohol + driving. only because i believe that you are alot more cautious when have THC in your system.

but the reaction time situation is still debatable.

dude are you kidding me I dont get that fucked up off beans whre I wouldnt drive, I get too drunk to drive all the time, but rolling? Unless I am earthquaking I think driving while rolling is not bad at all. The only time I can remember not wanting to drive on beans was when I took 6 of the bomb blue madusa outpress pills around over the summer, I was seeing so much shit if I wouldve drove I wouldve went right into a fucking tree or worse. BTW I love rolling until daylight then popping another bean and going ofroading in my jeep it is fucking bomb.

Driving drunk is something I would never do again, did it once, thank GOD nothing happened, and I got home alright, vowed to never do it again, and never will, because while driving I knew I was having trouble controlling the car.

Driving stoned is absolutely no problem for me, Ive done it hundreds of times, and will continue to do it till they introduce the weed test in Adelaide. Ive had friends in the car with me many times while driving stoned and was told I drive more relaxed and carefully, not as aggresive, and it doesnt slow my reaction a f*cking bit, I know this because a kid on a bike rode out in front of me once, and I reacted as fast as I did a time a cat ran out in front of me when I was was straight.

Drove peaking once, on half a pill, down to the beach, was great fun, very easy, very relaxed, had no problem handling the car. However, I probably would avoid it as much as possible in the future. Also wouldnt drive if I was on a whole pill, that WOULD be asking for trouble. But on half a green mitsie, I was fine, cruisy, and alert., had people in the car that were straight, and had no problem with it at all, once again said I drove fine.

I dont condone this though, I did it spur of the moment, and will probably avoid drigin on E ever again.

... Yes, I ran over the kid on the bike AND the cat, then reversed over them several times... lol

Joking :|