• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving while rolling/tripping

Rolling is not a problem. Tripping is.

I don't think you really needed to use so many vulgarities. It was disgusting to read. There's only so many times you can put emphasis...on every sentence with the word FUCK.
People have fdifferent opinions, and abilities. Because of YOUR poor choice, you don't have to assume that everyone else is going to make your mistake.

Well, I'll probably be crucified for this, but I've driven maybe 4 or 5 times rolling. It didn't seem that hard to me and aside from one curb that I drove up during a right turn in a subdivision, I've never had any problems. BUT I'm not saying it isn't stupid or dangerous because I know it is, and I don't drive under the influence anymore.

It's just that if I'm rolling, I've never stayed in one place for more than a couple hours. We're always driving around seeing other people and doing other things.

I wouldn't give too much credit to the idea of driving when rolling - unless it's bumper cars ;)

I've been in cars when a pilling driver gets impulsive and drives into intersections after stopping at red lights. Not good.

Last edited:
PurrrinInOk said:
Trust me when I say this, I have plenty of moral high ground to stand on. Driving (In America anyway) is a privilege...NOT a right. Each time someone takes the wheel, they put other peoples lives at risk.

Whether you rolling, tripping, or being drunk off your ass, does not matter.. it's ALL the same. Not one substance is worse than the other when it comes to driving under the influence.

Don't fucking do it....period.

yep agreed. Dont even attempt it. Think about the other people out there on the road. No matter what is affecting you it's still irresponsible, dangerous and incredibly selfish.

i didnt read all posts,

but one badass time, me and my friends were all rollin, we needed some water and gum so we hopped in my car with Bun B blasting it was great, we hit about 110mph just straight haulin ass, what a night

Just say no! Don't be impulsive.

It aint big nor clever :p besides you could get end up spending a long time in a small room if you hurt someone 8o

I have driven while I was rolling, and I was always very focused and very aware of what was going on, of course, this was never while I was peaking...but I have done it before

Dude your a total hypocrite. You've already been charged for almost ruining the lives of a person's entire family and your bitching about people who roll while driving. I haven't even heard of a news story like " Man Kills Family In Tragic Accident While Rolling on Ecstasy" or shit like that. So..

Fanch said:
I would laugh at this if it weren't so scary. my friends think the same way. that incorrect, I don't care if you're superman-when you're on drugs your reaction time is slowed,

IF you're on stimulants your reaction time isnt slow. MDMA is a Euphoric Empathogen; Stimulant; Phenethylamine(www.erowid.com) so It stands to reason that you may be a better driver while rolling.

yeah i agree, i wouldnt say ur reaction time is slowed, just maybe ur thought process is a little out of order

driving on e is phat.

one time driving while tripping at 2am i was driving down a road with heaps of cars parked and i could see bloodied limbs and dead bodies hanging out the windows of every car. fuken crazy night that was.

Dont drive tripping. nothing wrong with driving on e as long as your responsible.

The same reason why people drink and drive is why they drug and drive. I've been to raves where, once its time to leave peeps are driveing on the wrong side of the road and driveing in circles. Pretty scary, but im pretty sure i can X and drive because its never like the first time =/ For me it's almost as if the first time I tryed at (12yrs) built my tolerance up like it was my 12437812468723 time. I only roll about once maybe twice a year, but there never anything like 8o and i usually take 2-3 pills at once, sucks and disappointing:( Like there bunk pills but everyone around me is rolling and the pills hate me. FUCK DRUGS!!!! 'rb will always be #1 and i surely can drive while high, maybe even better because im more cautious.

Last edited:
driving while tirpping is stupid as hell, I've done it twice and it's just impossible depending on your condition, just the point of it is stupid and not worth it. Driving on E can be dangerous as hell too, driving when your coming down or atleast can control your eyes is alright with me (driving when i'm under not alot of MDMA actually makes me more aware and responsive), but there are times where your completely rolling and cant control your eyes for shit, in that case you should know yourself not even try to fucking drive.

riding in a vehicle rolling is crazy, we have roads we ride on that are a bunch of hills it's wild.... we only let one person drives and he only drives if hes positive hes not to messed up