• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving while rolling/tripping

yea its dangerous to roll and drive, but its soooo fun driving my wrx and blasting hardstyle especially at night when thres no one on the streets there is nothing quite like it, i dont recommend it though because one night Swim was rolling so hard and was on his way to a club he didnt even realize he ran a red light and almost got into a car accident, but if you can get onto an empty highway early in the morning 2-4am especially if u have a fast car and/or good sound system it's amazing, just too dangerous for most driving situations

come on now people..... if anything i drive better when rolling... think about it... much better concentration, your alert, awake, alive and in tune! alcohol(depressant) big no no.... but rollin and driving is most definitly okay unless your just a dumb ass about it...

strong pills + driving = NO I always had to be the driver when we left the club at 2am and my g/f would look at me and say "How in the fuck can you drive I know if I was behind the wheel there is no fukin way" and constantly ask me how the fuck I was able to pull it off
ok pills + driving = OK

I wish I could side with the sane people here, but I really enjoy driving on 2ce. To make matters worse, I like riding my dirtbike on it, jetskiing, and snow skiing on it.

Yeah, I take lives into my hands, but thats just the name of the game when you're a human. I've driven far worse just because of sleepiness. I act way crazier on jetskiiz when I'm bored and sober.

At least I'm not wasting lives in the army, treating it like a rich kid's toy, right? right??? :\

I have given up drunk driving tho (at least thats what I tell myself) Its just way too risky, and sometimes I get crazy.

i love driving while rolling. i dont do it for fun, but if i absolutley have to drive, i enjoy it.

I once decided to drive, while rolling, to a friends house which was close enough to take local, but far enough to be a journey. A few minutes after I left my place, I was tailed by a cop, and he followed me for a good 5 minutes, although it felt like 30. According to my friends, my driving was flawless, but i couldn't tell because I was so high and sweating balls. It was liberating after he finally took a different turn, but if I didn't have a clean record, I probably woulda been pulled over at 3AM in the morning and arrested after he saw how high we all were.

It was an experience and great afterwards, but the drive has tramatized me. I wouldn't want to go through it again.

IMO the only substance which I've felt may have improved my driving capabilities is speed. I felt it doesn't really change your state of mind like other substances such as MDMA, Alcohol, LSD, Ketamine etc.

It is still possible to drive on any of the above but after having experience with each I'd much rather drive sober anyday. A couple of whack experiences under the influence of various drugs behind the wheel and also the loss of licence for drink driving has reformed me.

I'm glad I never hurt or killed anyone and I know there were a couple of times when I could have gotten into trouble quite easily. People ultimately will make their own assessments on their capabilities and drive regardless of whatever anyone else says so maybe this thread is really going nowhere??

I drove rolling hard once, I was heading up to my mates beach house in my 7 series, and Me and my mate thought we were only 10 minutes away, so we double dropped at the servo, then continued on. It turned out we were 1 hour away, so I was tripping hard on this dark country road at 1am driving 140kph. I got so fucked up because I didnt want to get fucked up, the more i concentrated on not feeling the biccie, the more I felt it. It was OK, but then a car came around the corner, and the lights looked so specatacular, i had to pull over and have a ciggie before I could continue driving. Luckily we made it to the beach house without incident. There was 1 point just before we arived, where it felt like we were going warp speed, as i couldnt make out trees or anything, like when u put the shutterspeed on very slow on a camera.

It was an experience, but definately not reccomended.

Driving and rolling is a stupid idea, anytime im rolling my keys ar going out to someone that hasnt been drinking or taking any other drugs and im riding shotgun in my car with my eyes closed probley sniffin vicks and listining to music. mabey even giving myself a light show using the reflections from the windows.

Speaking of Driving while rolling...

Rollercoasters are FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

actually, anything that goes really fast while on E is mindblowing O_O

EDIT: 500 posts!! woo!

huntmich said:
I really wasn't trying to endorse driving while rolling; I just thought that the original poster made it seem like its worlds worse than driving while drunk, which I disagree with.
does it really matter? driving whilst rolling can be dangerous, same with alcohol, its nothing to do with which drug is worst just don't drive when fucked up, there's no point, you know its gonna be dangerous so just forget it, driving under the influence of anything is bad, the road is deadly enough without idiots driving whilst being mashed outta their faces, u get me?

BTW how the fuck COULD you drive on e? when I'm on it i feel so fucking shot away i go to do something and then 5 minutes later think, why the fuck am i doing this lol u get me? E takes you away with the fairies man, fuck driving on that shit...

Last edited:
Wow. Sounds like everybody has a really hard time controlling themselves. If I "let go" so to speak, I go hardcore running and dancing all over the place, but if I need to drive or something, I can easily mellow out enough to do it, and on any of the substances I have done (e, cid, shrooms, mj, coke, dxm, alcohol).

dont fucking understand all this argue about smth that is clear...

dont drive while u are smth.. isnt it even stated by the law?

Ok I just looked at the topic of this thread, haven't read any of the postings so I am sorry if I missed something. The disclaimer has been put in place.

I had an old friend of mine from HS (I am 24 now) who was killed while riding in a car with someone who was rolling while driving. Now, he also was rolling...but the fact is my friend died. I take it in the same vein as drunk driving..do NOT do it. You are endangering not only yourself but EVERYONE else around you. I don't do anything anymore myself (not for that reason), but one thing I would NEVER do is drive while intoxicated...its just the most irresponsible thing you can do.

Please, please, please do not do it. My friend is gone because of this stupidity...:(

I don't fucking care how 'straight' you can make yourself or composure you THINK you have. Just don't fucking do it...I am sorry but if you do, you are a complete fucking jackasshole in my book. FUCK YOU FOR DOING IT. It is as simple as that. I can guaranfucking-tee you, that if I SEE you doing this, I WILL notify someone...it is COMPLETELY irresponsible and does NOT need to happen.

Bla being tired they say is as bad as being half pissed, texting on ur cellfone would be on par with that too......now come on we all aint perfect drivers! We are only human, do stupid things from time to time, some people more than others. It's just your unlucky if ur at the wrong place at the wrong time, thats all........Its da risk we all take and we all live in this world together! Get over it :)

It's just if your sober and if u did crash then u wouldn't have such a guilty conscience, and you would probably blame the other driver instead of urself anyway. So its easy just to say DONT drive while on drugs, full stop.....that way it cuts out the very small minority of people who will crash.

you guys are kidding yourself if you think that any drug doesn't impair your reaction time, and therefore your ability to drive safely. all it takes is 1 little slip up. think about how many people die on the roads in 100% sober accidents every day. yes of course if you are trashed on alcohol then you are even worse off then if you are just a little stoned on your favorite chemical. try telling that to the dead family that you smash into after you run a red light trying to light your joint on the roads.

interensting topic.

anyways, when i first started rolling, i heard about car rides and how awesome they are while rolling... well at first i was like "wtf, are these kids crazy?"!!? i would never dare drive under the influence of drugs. well as a former drunk, i used to drive drunk all the fuckin time. and 90 percent of the time, i had NO CLUE how the fuck i got home. but i knew, that while i was rolling, i was always aware of what was going on, and i could snap out of a roll if need be.

so anyways, i gave it a try. i was peaking and i went behind the wheel. needless to say it was incredible, really fun, yet...... i was still very observant of my surroundings and traffic laws. hell, i think i drove even better than when im sober. this post is not intended to say this is for everyone, cuz it sure as hell isnt. everyone rolls differently, and reacts differently to certain drugs. im gonna keep on driving however.

UltimaWeapon said:
but i knew, that while i was rolling, i was always aware of what was going on, and i could snap out of a roll if need be.

hell, i think i drove even better than when im sober.

I would laugh at this if it weren't so scary. my friends think the same way. that incorrect, I don't care if you're superman-when you're on drugs your reaction time is slowed, therefore you are a less safe driver. there are no if's or but's about it.
Think about it. can you really trust how you "feel" when your seratonin levels are thru the roof and all you can think is good thoughts and the only thing running through your head is how happy you are? I don't want to be on the same streets as you, sadly I have no choice.

2oclockbeanfiend said:
shit i guess that shit just hits me harder than yall
i have never had the opportunity or had the need to drive while rolling
but after multiple times while rolling where people had to tell me that i wasn't holding the lighter anywhere near close enough to light the blunt in my mouth, i realized just how distorted my depth perception can get

you had never noticed it before that though? Maybe it was because the objects were closer to your eyes ? or I wonder if pupil dialation has something to do with depth perception.8(