• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving while rolling/tripping

STUPIDITY! Thats what. Really, I couldnt be bothered to do a whippet when driving, although on a lighter note...atleast if you were to crash and die you wouldnt feel much, unless you lived more than 30-45 seconds.

And you are the prettiest blue colored burdie I have ever seen <3...my aim is centertk if you want to chitchat

Jeez, I can't even imagine driving while on E. I would be more interested in the tunes playing than the road in front of me. 8(

But this is what taxi cabs are for, no excuses really.

felixdahousekat said:
Jeez, I can't even imagine driving while on E. I would be more interested in the tunes playing than the road in front of me. 8(

But this is what taxi cabs are for, no excuses really.

A-Fucking-Men. Thats all I have to say about that.

I drive all the time after ive had pills, if anything i find i am so much more alert and cautious when i am driving, i drive at least 15 kms under speed limit, always drive with 2 hands on the wheel, no music etc etc, driving when on pills makes me so much more safer on the road (as stupid and weird as that may seem), when im straight i dont pay as much attention as i should when im driving

melbchik said:
i drive at least 15 kms under speed limit..
And that's one of the first things that will alert the cops to your condition. They don't just look out for speeders; people driving too slowly are often pulled over as well.

felixdahousekat said:
And that's one of the first things that will alert the cops to your condition. They don't just look out for speeders; people driving too slowly are often pulled over as well.

yeah thats true... Me and my mate got pulled over when we drove pretty drunk @ speedway.. he did get a nice ticket for that^

I just drove on E saturday, and it was no big deal...the nystagmus is a little dangerous though, and so is the distractability. Just tell the passenger to be quiet/dont bother you...or better yet, since this is a harm reduction site, don't drive at all.

i really dont like the idea of driving while on pills.my frend was drivin the other nite wen she was peakin, and we were drivin on dangerous bendy roads at nite.we had so many close calls where she nearly lost control, and it didnt phase her.i hingly recommend NOT to drive while on pills

My girl and I sometimes just drive around while rollin. We can't really jam the radio at her house, so we just drive around and bump the radio as loud as we want. Be careful while attempting this.

Whippits!!!!!

I knew of a friend who did a whippit while driving and lost it, started to swerve all over the road....(he was on x also) luckily he pulled over and didn't hit anyone. Thats definitely the stupidest thing one could do, I have done whippits in a PARKED car and had a great time (just to get away from all the people at party). But on the subject of driving while tripping is just plain stupid, I have done it before but refuse to after rolling my car when completely sober just being distracted and trying to reach something in the back seat. So for the record I believe distraction is the #1 cause of accidents, and tripping/rolling can cause you to get distracted which can lead to an accident.

When I roll i make sure I got someone sober doing the driving. Even I could drive perfect while rolling I dont want to be bothered with driving when I think about it, I just want to relax and listen to some music and think my happy thoughts.

i know that nobody has posted anything for like 2 wks or so, but i found some of these posts in this thread so appalling that i HAVE to vent

its kind of ironic how these people that drive on e feel so good and feel like they are these great people that supposedly love every body; and yet, they completely disregard the lives of others on the road. Tell me people, is that love? no :|
people like this don't need to be taking e; e is supposed to make people empathetic for others,
forgive me if i am wrong but taking others people's lives for granted is not exactly empathetic

BTW, this is only concerning the dipshits that drive while intoxicated(note-intoxicated does not just mean alcohol), i am most defintiley not flaming the drugs themselves, defintitely not flaming mdma as that is one of my favorites for sure, and this is not for the people that take ecstasy and THINK and not drive.
Man, somepeople really need to wake the fuck up, and i don't give a rats ass if i am sounding harsh, this is a problem that other good people don't deserve to be a statistic of.:|

Last edited:
Mmm interesting subject,
Alcohol for one, is the most responsibility diminishing drug on the planet. Drink driving is completely outrageous, there is no way you are even near competent enough to be in proper control, same for heroin or benzo's and other prescription downers. I have been caught for drink driving 2 times, and haven't been caught a few more times. The real problem is that under normal circumstances, I am a very sane and rational person. If I consume enough alcohol, I am a total fucking idiot with no idea of the consequences of my actions. Now I know I'm not alone in this fucked out transformation, everybody is the same IF they have enough to drink. I think on that we would all agree. Isn't it crazy that alcohol is legal but it is one of the worst drugs for retaining any sort of responsibility, and after you hit 18, it's really open slather, you can drink as much as you want. I think there is something seriously wrong with that, and the society that condones it. Alcohol is legal, so therefore it is condoned, there is no regulation of how much people can drink, unless your in a pub or nightclub, and then they just throw you out when they think you've had enough. Pot, in my experience has always made me drive better. I am not in a hurry, I happen to be an impatient driver, but i don't care when i am stoned, i always drive the speed limit, and I'm paranoid, so i make sure i do everything possible to avoid detection.

As for driving on mdma it can actually be very dangerous. I have had a few scary experiences, and I wasn't driving while peaking, this was after the initial peak, but I was still out of it. What i have found is, if you have been smoking pot as well, it can sort of send you into a dreamworld, and I start dreaming with my eyes open. In reality, they are rolled into the back of my head. When this happens, you really are on auto pilot, there, but not there. If you're in a club or at home, this is fine, but if you happen to have one of those dreams while driving...... look out. It has happened to me a couple of times, and is very similar to falling asleep at the wheel, very, very dangerous. If I haven't had too much of a big night, or people are there to keep you alert, it's fine, but if you don't have those things to fall back on, you can be in real trouble. The one time i remember most, I was lucky because they had audible lines marked on the side of the road, and as i started driving over them, they snappend me out of it.

The other thing that has happened is that I am driving down a road and all of a sudden I have no idea where I am, i don't recognise the road I'm on, and I have no idea where it goes. That can be really dangerous too, especially if you are coming up to a bend and you suddenly don't even know where the road goes. I would say that everytime this has happened it has been a combo of pot and E. If I do have to drive on E, I am really careful to stay alert, and to make sure I don't drift off into laa laa land.

Why would anyone bother taking the risk? Well where I live, public transport is minimal, there are only buses, no trains, the clubs are a good 20 to 30 km's away, and i don't make a million dollars a week. By the time I buy my pills, maybe some pot, entry to the club, and whatever associated expenses, I don't have enough money left to spend $30-35 on a taxi to get home, plus if I did, then I would have to get back there in the morning to pick the car up. Who wants to go through that when you feel like shit.

I hear ya, ya all say, don't take the car; well then it looks like being 70 odd dollars just for taxi's. If I made over a $1000 a week, I wouldn't give a shit about blowing $70 on taxi's just for a good night out, sadly this isn't the case. Anyway, I know that you always leave yourself open to criticism by admitting your less than admirable actions, but my purpose for posting was really to say it can be quite dangerous to drive on E, regardless of what some people think, and if you are going to take risks, make sure you minimise the exposure you leave yourself and others open to.

If I really was worried about driving, and seriously thought I would be a danger to myself or others, i think I would just wait in the car, maybe try to sleep for a little while, or hang around till I was a little straighter, or the sun came up. But then I didn't think I was a danger when i went into laa laa land while driving either. Truth be told, how can you know??? Be safe peoples.

2oclockbeanfiend said:
im sick of reading posts about people talking about how they drive while they are rolling or tripping
WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you people!?!??
how can you be distracted by a "giant tree monster" (sorry,i just read some post) or anything of the type while driving a 2 ton death box down the road????
i mean seriously
WHY do you NEED to drive while you are this fucked up????
WHY do you think this is FUN???? (ive definetely read posts where users have said they do ENJOY this)
me and about 4 of my friends have DUI's from alcohol
and that is fucking horrible horrible horrible
i nearly killed a family
one friend had a head on collision with someone
they could have been killed
but fuck,TRIPPING???!?!?
ROLLING??!?!?!?
u have got to be kidding me
i know everybody on BL is a fucking professional (yea right), but fucking use your heads

idk
i felt the need to vent on the subject
mods move where necessary

peace

well i didnt read all the post above but i cant more then feel with ya.
I got hit by someone on drugs for three years ago.. He fuckedup my life.
But then, He did pay for it with death.. Yes He died in the car accident. My dad is still suffering from it.. He will never work "full" time again and im still suffering from panicattacs or anxient all the time(not that often now but FOR sure it did change my life. Just B/C some fucking idiot thought its OK to drive while on drugs/alcohol.

go to hell everyone whos driving a car and putting everyone else in danger.. Isnt it enough ur putting ur own health in danger by taking drugs.
Think about it.

huntmich said:
You got in an accident when you were drunk driving and almost killed a family and you are trying to guilt people who are rolling and driving? People in glass houses... something something something.

U ever heard of ppls telling other ppls what not to do b/c THEY ACCTUALLY learn by their mistakes?!?!