• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving while rolling/tripping

2oclockbeanfiend

Bluelighter
im sick of reading posts about people talking about how they drive while they are rolling or tripping
WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you people!?!??
how can you be distracted by a "giant tree monster" (sorry,i just read some post) or anything of the type while driving a 2 ton death box down the road????
i mean seriously
WHY do you NEED to drive while you are this fucked up????
WHY do you think this is FUN???? (ive definetely read posts where users have said they do ENJOY this)
me and about 4 of my friends have DUI's from alcohol
and that is fucking horrible horrible horrible
i nearly killed a family
one friend had a head on collision with someone
they could have been killed
but fuck,TRIPPING???!?!?
ROLLING??!?!?!?
u have got to be kidding me
i know everybody on BL is a fucking professional (yea right), but fucking use your heads

idk
i felt the need to vent on the subject
mods move where necessary

peace

You got in an accident when you were drunk driving and almost killed a family and you are trying to guilt people who are rolling and driving? People in glass houses... something something something.

Who am I trying to say is "guilty"?
The only guilty one I can speak for is myself.
But I just cannot imagine being responsible for something unfortunate that happened because I was ROLLING or TRIPPING while I was driving.
I dont know about most of you, but my depth perception is completely FUCKED when I'm rolling/tripping. No possible way I could operate a motor vehicle. And I'm not saying you cant, because I know plenty of people who do, I'm just saying it is risky and irresponsible. My attention span/memory is also severely warped while rolling/tripping. Another reason I will never drive under the influence of either.
But who knows. Maybe I am just one of the few that are incapable. Maybe those of you who can are just superior. But I have definetely learned that it is better to be safe than sorry. When you are driving you are not only responsible for your own safety, but also the safety of those on the road with you. You could dramatically change your and/or their lives.

I think Alcohol is much more dangerous to drive on than MDMA. For me anyway. I havent done either in years.

I've driven on low doses of MDMA a couple times and it was definately not dangerous. On the other hand, I've never driven while tripping or while drunk. That's obviously reckless. But personally I don't think relatively low doses of mdma will make it too hard to drive..maybe mda though.

I read your original post and all I see is "Now I know I'm wrong for drunk driving, but you are all WAY WRONGER!!" You don't have any moral high ground to stand on.

Some people can handle it, some can't. I don't advocate it, but you don't have the right to make that post.

huntmich said:
"Now I know I'm wrong for drunk driving, but you are all WAY WRONGER!!" You don't have any moral high ground to stand on.

Some people can handle it, some can't. I don't advocate it, but you don't have the right to make that post.

Trust me when I say this, I have plenty of moral high ground to stand on. Driving (In America anyway) is a privilege...NOT a right. Each time someone takes the wheel, they put other peoples lives at risk.

Whether you rolling, tripping, or being drunk off your ass, does not matter.. it's ALL the same. Not one substance is worse than the other when it comes to driving under the influence.

Don't fucking do it....period.

huntmich said:
You got in an accident when you were drunk driving and almost killed a family and you are trying to guilt people who are rolling and driving? People in glass houses... something something something.

yes yes yes I do agree:)
What the fuck are you talking about 2oclockbeanfiend? I know for me I dont get soo fucked up I cant drive. I drive while fucking candy flipping and I just go slow. Ive never gotta a ticket in my life. I think drunk driving is worse. Alcohol is way worse by far. I dont see green things when I am tripping. I just laugh. Anyways I just got a brand new 2004 car 6 months ago you think I want to wreck it? My last car was a bucket so I beat on that shit. I drive all over the place when I am fucked up. I dont do any danger.So whats wrong with me again?Hmmmm? I know I am not retarded like some people around here :p

i might be retarded with grammer&spelling BUT I sure as hell can handle my shit. You think I am some fresh meat 16 year old just starting to party? Fuck no that was like 6 years ago

MDMA+driving =good stuff

alch or acid + driving = nogo

:)

as long as you pass the intense peak on mdma or mda driving is easy I have done that 100's of times.

BTW BENZO'S +DRIVING IS MORONIC

I totally concur with the driving and tripping is dangerous idea. The ONE time i drove under that kind of influence... ingested two tabs of shitty acid, did some N2O, and then smoked HIGH quality reefer. Soon, the park we were at got real cold and we were uber uncomfortable. We had to stay in my Subaru Forester which was real cramped for our state of mind. Finally I said we'd leave and go somewhere warm. Well I was driving around Hartford and I was at an intersection and... well I forgot that you couldnt just turn at an intersection when the light turned green, you had to wait for the cars that were going straight to go first... Almost got into a HUGE accident and could have lost my life and had my girlfriend killed. At the time I didn't realise how heavily induced I was and it could have cost me my life. I dont drive on drugs anymore.

People who drive under the influence of intoxicants, including MDMA, are being irresponsible. I don't care that you'll probably be fine 9,999 times out of 10,000. It's the one mistake that kills people.

Besides, DUI can be more dangerous than you think: If you run into MY car while drunk/high/stoned, I'll beat you to death with a tire iron.

shit i guess that shit just hits me harder than yall
i have never had the opportunity or had the need to drive while rolling
but after multiple times while rolling where people had to tell me that i wasn't holding the lighter anywhere near close enough to light the blunt in my mouth, i realized just how distorted my depth perception can get
and that is just one of the many things that mdma does to me that could cause a serious accident to happen if i was driving
alcohol does not do that to me
i dont believe that mdma/mushrooms/acid are necesarily worse drugs than alcohol, but i do believe they have more potential for disaster,especially when driving is involved

I think if it hits you hard then you shouldnt drive. My tolerance is so high Im suprised I still get fucked up Im even suprised I am still doing drugs b/c my tolerance is so wacked. I just drive slow like I said I dont mess up. I still get fucked up but its not like it used to be. :( things get distorted for me 2 but not as intense as when I was a teenager and when I am driving I sort of snap out of it b/c I love my car and I take care of it as it was my lil baby=D

Well i dont condone driving at all while on anything. But I think its ok for ME, to drive on uppers. I have driven on E before, but i wasnt fucked, and i had full controll over myself. I would never drive when coming up, or take my pills while driving. The way i see it is, i would rather be driving when im still a lil high, rather than when im burnt out and in a shitty mood.

Last edited:
deroxor said:
I would never drive when coming up, or take my pills while driving.

See depending on where your going to I see no problem with taking your pill while driving. I mean if your planning on driving for another hour I wouldn't do it, but why would you want to roll while driving? It takes a while for the pill to even come up, so I think yu have AT LEAST half an hour of leeway time.

Just extra precautions. incase of traffic, or i get lost, ect.... I also chew my pills so i comeup in 10 mins.

mickeymouse said:
MDMA+driving =good stuff

alch or acid + driving = nogo

:)

as long as you pass the intense peak on mdma or mda driving is easy I have done that 100's of times.

BTW BENZO'S +DRIVING IS MORONIC

This is precisely the mindframe that the first poster is referrring to.

There are multiple studies which show that people's driving under the influence of MDxx or for some time afterwards is measurably impaired. End of story.

I really wasn't trying to endorse driving while rolling; I just thought that the original poster made it seem like its worlds worse than driving while drunk, which I disagree with.

2oclockbeanfiend said:
im sick of reading posts about people talking about how they drive while they are rolling or tripping
WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you people!?!??
how can you be distracted by a "giant tree monster" (sorry,i just read some post) or anything of the type while driving a 2 ton death box down the road????
i mean seriously
WHY do you NEED to drive while you are this fucked up????
WHY do you think this is FUN???? (ive definetely read posts where users have said they do ENJOY this)
me and about 4 of my friends have DUI's from alcohol
and that is fucking horrible horrible horrible
i nearly killed a family
one friend had a head on collision with someone
they could have been killed
but fuck,TRIPPING???!?!?
ROLLING??!?!?!?
u have got to be kidding me
i know everybody on BL is a fucking professional (yea right), but fucking use your heads

idk
i felt the need to vent on the subject
mods move where necessary

peace
dude driving on alcohol is much worse than rolling. i believe that tree monster quote was from someone on mda, which is more trippy than mdma. on straight mdma your driving isn't that fuct (i'm not saying i endorse this..), not nearly as badly as if you were tripping, on mda, or on alcohol.