• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Doubting Drunkenness? Experiments to Ensue

And this is from this morning. Trying to show my cool nails 💅 while my fingers/hands are spazzing out from my disability lol. And what the fork is this everloving nonsense that my glasses are doing? I just want to lay in bed and mess around on my phone without having to hold it so close I'm typing n swiping with my nose, is that really so much to ask?
#JustCerebralPalsyThings
#JustHighMyopiaThings

I walked in to the nail salon thinking I'd get bright lime green 🟢 but as I was waiting I saw the lady next to me get hers done with a beautiful bright orange. 🟠 So I was like "I'll have what she's having" lol 😆

I walked in to the nail salon thinking I'd get bright lime green 🟢 but as I was waiting I saw the lady next to me get hers done with a beautiful bright orange. 🟠 So I was like "I'll have what she's having" lol 😆

I think I want fakes. I like the French tips.

Ok, I figured I might as well actually make an account on imgbb so I can keep stuff, since my phone is full and refuses to backup any more pics anyway. You can search me up there, name is SunnyQuinn. Rn everything I got is public but I'll be sure to make anything private that needs to be in future.

Ok, I figured I might as well actually make an account on imgbb so I can keep stuff, since my phone is full and refuses to backup any more pics anyway. You can search me up there, name is SunnyQuinn. Rn everything I got is public but I'll be sure to make anything private that needs to be in future.

I only use Imgur for posting pics on here. I've actually been using Pinterest (finally) because my phone had like 2000+ pics on it and stupid iCloud was overflowing and wanting money.

I'm a total picture whore and been getting into art more and more. I can sit there for hours looking at pictures and saving ones I really like. It's therapeutic.

The Almighty CIRCUMSTANCES have decreed that I be out and about for a bit tomorrow, could get interesting, so watch this space.

Order a Long Island Iced tea :Satan:

Or a Black Opal (Long Island + Chambord) :Satan::Satan::Satan:

(fair warning: they do not attempt to mask the taste of alcohol in that drink, lol... and there's no tea in it)

or maybe an Irish Car Bomb, those are fun but you gotta chug it :rockon:

2 down, gonna have to ask the server how much more I can afford lol!
Happy Hour is where it's at, $12 drinks are a bummer.

A lot of restaurants have cheap drink specials, typically around 4pm-7pm.

Also, I suggest trying a Margarita, I don't really like cocktails but love Margaritas! :Mexican:

Order a Long Island Iced tea :Satan:

Or a Black Opal (Long Island + Chambord) :Satan::Satan::Satan:

(fair warning: they do not attempt to mask the taste of alcohol in that drink, lol... and there's no tea in it)

or maybe an Irish Car Bomb, those are fun but you gotta chug it :rockon:
I will try that when the budget allows! Looks like today I'm gonna hit that stupid old 3 drink limit I keep running into. 😡

Finished 3rd drink, had just enough money for a little bowl of rice with yum yum sauce, ate a few bites, paid and left. Waiting for bus home rn and feeling vaguely "not good". A little worried about whether I couldn't finish my rice cause I was full from breakfast or cause I'm a little bit alcohol nauseated. 🤢

On the bus now, I just wanna get home and lay down asap. And maybe cru? Idk.