• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly every drug I can think of is available. It is all in the connection. It took a long time to meet and greet the right people.

^Good to know, if any of you get one of those forward it to any of the senior staff.

Florida rolls, in comparison with the ones we score in Northern Cali, from my experience. Don't measure up. I mean you get good ones but we get great pills sometimes. Hmm. Oh yeah and LSD, its like the water up here. Sheeeeet. :D

Dude, I've been dying to find some acid for over a year now to no avail :( It's extremely frustrating, especially since I value it for it's therapeutic and learning potential.

I'm in Boca Raton and occasionally I'll hear someone talking about scoring tabs next week or next month, but it never seems to happen. I'm also surprised at how rarely I see x down here. I'm pretty sure they're both popular in Tampa. I've never had good connections, but I still can't believe in like 5 years I've only seen it 3 times. I've almost completely given up on acid and just focused on shrooms.

i used to get some pretty good H in cape coral. the last time i picked it up tho it was really stepped on and i was really disappointed. bought 2 g's of the stuff and got fucked pretty bad. i live in fort myers when i'm not in school

IT EXISTS! IT EXISTS! (Even in my tiny ass old people town!!!)

There is hope out there people, because IT'S HERE!!!!!! Just look REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD.

Good luck all.

My brother has said it is possible in Orlando.

I'm in Tampa myself- anyword heard what the scene is like here?

and yeah, Realm: FL is bunk for rolls. if you want good rolls, no need to look any furthur than SACRAMENTO

GUESS WHAT, I GOT A LITTLE OVERLY EXCITED OK.

18 hours, still waiting for it. So, no it doesn't exist.

I'm living in the Orlando area and I can't find anything. Has anybody been to central FL? Any suggestions would be great. I'm not sourcing, just looking for advise....Thanks

^^ sorry to get off topic, but what does qft mean? I keep seeing that on this board and never figured out what it stands for.

There is no hope, give up and move to NJ :(

sad, isn't it?
if you'd actually scored the other night, you'd prob would have had to do 5 to equal 1 jersey bag. was that sorry years ago which was why I usually chose to get Ds instead. at least I knew what I was getting and could pick up in suburbia instead of venturing into a hole downtown.

Last edited:
i definitely want to make a trip to NJ sometime in my life, and do the whole copping thing, but i can just see someone shooting my white ass on the spot and getting robbed lol.

Meet up in New Jersey for us Floridians! We'll be less likely to get robbed in a group lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.