• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Dope fiends can't afford winter homes...

I am surprised to hear there is a lack of heroin in Northern Florida, as it's so close to Georgia. Quit being lazy and drive to Atlanta? Also that no one has realize the extremely large market of kids who are on pharmaceutical opiates easily ready to be transitioned to h. Possibly within the next couple of years there will be an huge import, I'm dreaming big...

From my 15 years of living in Naples I have found that most of the population vacationing/relocating to SOUTHWEST Florida are from the Midwest. East coasters go to the East Coast.

Blahh I lived in florida for the past 10 years and after coming back up to my hometown of chicago i can now officially say the dope sucks ass in florida.

man

As that faggot Kanye West would say, "it feels good to be home"! I went all through the Miami area and it was waay too shady, too many narcs and cruddy folks down there, it was driving me insane!!!

Florida should catch up with the rest of the scene at some point, its a really good sign that Atlanta finally has...

As that faggot Kanye West would say, "it feels good to be home"! I went all through the Miami area and it was waay too shady, too many narcs and cruddy folks down there, it was driving me insane!!!

Florida should catch up with the rest of the scene at some point, its a really good sign that Atlanta finally has...

Yea when I lived in Atlanta just 5 years ago there was SOME h around but in limited areas. Now its EVERYWHERE and its GOOD.

What part of Florida?

In South Florida you can find almost anything. Bud, coke, and pills like xanax and oxys are carried by almost every drug dealer and harder shit like crack and heroin could easily be found in the hoods. I've only tried the H from there once and it was... well it was WOAH. Shrooms, LSD, E... you can find it.

Crystal is almost impossible to find though. It took me forever and a day to get my hands on some and it had to be SENT to me from another state. All of us cokeheads here in Miami hardly have use for the stuff I guess.

I always hear about people getting pulled over on Tamiami Trail or Alligator Alley and then getting drug trafficking charges. 8o

Anyone ever been pulled over by the Miccosukee Indians? I heard they're mean lol.

Yeah shit I used to roll down to Newark NJ all the time but going into somewhere like Overtown not knowing your way around going in blind basically sounds like a good way to get jacked or busted I've heard that the po po is all over that place now.

^^
Dope fiends can't afford winter homes...

I am surprised to hear there is a lack of heroin in Northern Florida, as it's so close to Georgia. Quit being lazy and drive to Atlanta? Also that no one has realize the extremely large market of kids who are on pharmaceutical opiates easily ready to be transitioned to h. Possibly within the next couple of years there will be an huge import, I'm dreaming big...

From my 15 years of living in Naples I have found that most of the population vacationing/relocating to SOUTHWEST Florida are from the Midwest. East coasters go to the East Coast.

some people relocate seasonally for work and you're right, they don't have second homes in palm beach.
"quit being lazy and drive to atlanta?"
i intentionally stay away from H and it's way easier to avoid when living in the middle of nowhere.
it's not impossible to find whatever's your pleasure in fla or anywhere else if you're determined.

I wish I had the balls to ride down to Overtown right now but if I get popped I'm doin time it would be one thing if I didn't have that over me

fuck that.. don't go to Overtown. You will get robbed or popped. Unless you KNOW someone there. You will have a bad time. I don't think there is much of an open air market like you see in Jersey. Cops are everywhere in that area, but i think they're there for your own good. Not a good scene at all.

Thanks for that bro good looking out, so how do you break into things down here taxi cab?

get ya sum friends. taxicab is goin to look at ya all weird like.

I agree with Swerz. I went into Overtown once on a fuckin' weekNIGHT and the area was a heat up-- police everywhere. Im surprised the police didn't pull us over and start question us. A couple of white as fuck looking kids with tatts and shit in the middle of a bad, black neighborhood. Obvious as fuck.

Maybe that's why I never tried H again. Either that or the puking. Didn't like that very much. Ha

But yea, we almost even got mugged that night.

ugh there use to be a ton of open air spots in west palm beach... i dont really wanna give tons of locations... but broadway has some spots off it... there are tons of spots... litterally... tons... a lot of the spots serve everything too...

Edit: most of the dope ive seen comes in caps.. its like weird little pills they bottle the shit in... ive seen baggies twice... but mostly caps... the quality varies depending on the spots...

ugh there use to be a ton of open air spots in west palm beach... i dont really wanna give tons of locations... but broadway has some spots off it... there are tons of spots... litterally... tons... a lot of the spots serve everything too...

Edit: most of the dope ive seen comes in caps.. its like weird little pills they bottle the shit in... ive seen baggies twice... but mostly caps... the quality varies depending on the spots...

^^ open air, obvious locations. didn't used to be too hot esp if you went by after work. just open ur eyes, don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

the only time the spots get hot is around 10... then it starts to get worse... and DO NOT go cop at like 1-4... no one is on the streets except for fucking drunks coming home from the bar and drug addicts trying to cop... or dealings delivering...

north florida... like tally?...

Miami sounds nice :)

Sup yo. I just moved back here to Naples from Miami about 2 months ago. So holler.

Anyway, I shot part of a music video in Overtown last June and I didn't feel in danger or anything. I probably wouldn't go walking through it alone late at night, though.

As far as dope in Florida goes, I have NEVER found any, even in Miami, and I really did look for a while last year. I'm sure it is possible to get it, especially on the east coast, but unless your looking to really risk getting ripped off, robbed, or possibly arrested, it's just better to stick with roxies.

Then again you may get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.