• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i am liking the mass bus to jersey idea! i moved down to delray beach from ny, and it's dry ..probably due to the mass amounts of re-re's! if anyone knows of any good parties, hit me up! [email protected] - anyone going to fantasy fest this weekend?

I am living in South Florida (west palm beach) and I do pretty much everything. There's a ton of resources down here in which to get your drug(s) of choice.

I've only been living here a year and already I have countless connects to get anything I want/need.

All the pain management clinics down here make it so easy and cheap to get potent opioids (oxycodone- blues/oxycontin, oxymorphone, hydromorphone,, etc.) and benzos,

Then there is the coke scene (Miami, need I say more?)

The only thing is I can't find any good heroin so I'm sticking to prescription opiates these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word to wise, I've been coppin H in Miami with [certain person in this thread] that's been very decent. Comes in a tiny ziplock bag with black strip across it.

Also, I can't respond to PMs for another 28 posts, unfortunately. I'll make sure my other contact info stays up to date, though.

Were all Stars in the Dope Show...

Funny thing is on a bus going to homestead coming back from the keys there was this guy in the back who looked haunted as shit...

was going to by heroin been doing it for 10 years..

Made mental note to stay the fuck away altho did seek it out once cause of a tooth ache..

but scared of the h specifically and opiates in general...

On the flip my gf just had shoulder surgery and they sent her home with morphine...

wasn't impress then again I don't shoot shit... so

Seems like the quality of Herbs has gone up..

And seems like florida is the pill-pharm capital of the hemisphere sooo who knows.

Haven't seen any good x...

But this Mephedrone... yummy...

out...8o

^^^man half that post made no sense at all to me. besides the word heroin mentioned in your post, what did your contribution have anything to do with heroin in florida?

Dethkon, you from TCC?

Yes, I also post there.

Went back to Miami this weekend. Scored in Overtown for the like, 3rd straight weekend (tho there were a lot of cops sitting around the spot this time).

I probably am not going to do this anymore, it's just too much of a drive for me. Maybe if I happen to be in the area, though..

Yeah, Overtown has dope.. but its such a heatzone, that it's almost not worth the risk of getting roped

I think it's probably a lot better if you don't go on Friday/Saturday nights. Friday night they had 3 patrol cars just parked in the middle of the intersection by the spot, just idleing. Meanwhile it's just a zoo, people getting served like it was business as usual.

I'm sure if I came back at like Wednesday at 5PM it would be a lot less intense.

just watched that tv show about all the pain clinics in broward county... i gotta say that shit looks sweet. im livin in tampa right about 2-3 hours away and its nothin like that here but i guess it makes sense to know where the pills come from. whats weird tho is i kno thers a bigger pill scene (at least to me) in clearwater and thats farther from broward than tampa is

^If you're in Tampa and feel cheated walk outside. Tampa has more pain clinics per capita than Miami-Dade.

Hit up OT today, bout noon. Never been there before. 2 tiny ziplocks with green alien heads all over one side. I snorted the stuff and got a decent buzz. I didn't let myself fall into the nod because I had to cook some dinner. I haven't used in about 10 months, though, so it may have been good just because my tolerance is probably way down.

Anybody know what the law down here in FL is like regarding syringes? Are they available OTC or are they prescription only?

I've been living in Tampa for a year and a half and can say that there is a ton of cheap, reliable sources for almost any drug here....lol the only drug I haven't done here was H sadly. As it was mentioned before it's most likely because of the price of pharm. opiates, where you actually know exactly what your getting. I mean its hard to beat when you can get OC 40's, blues, and even Dilaudid 8mg's for less than ten bucks a piece. It took a little asking around, but not much too find a strong acid connect. Been getting good gel tabs all day over here. Sadly I'm moving to Merritt Island (Cocoa Beach Area). I have a feeling I wont be seeing as much good shit as I have gotten used to :( Anyone have any luck or know what is around in that area?

PS- anyone have any questions in the TPA area just PM me, i'll be glad to help out best I can without sourcing.

lady lake

since i moved here, i've only found blotter a few times but it was total crap, no cid on that paper, so i've gotta agree, adventurer. however, due to the uni here, i'm sure if you ran into the right person, y'know. X was everywhere when i first moved here but seems to have dropped off a lot now. always plenty of 'shrooms, could go pick some down the lane in the a.m, but don't care to do them anymore.
as far as "too much" goes, there's way too much uninformed use/abuse of Rx stuff. compared to '90, i prob see 10x more Rx OD patients in the last couple yrs.

Hey I'm in lady lake, just got down here, and need severe help. Its my very first post and just really need help.

Gotta say, as long as u don't get ripped off by jipps, the stuff down here is pretty good. Sucks you gotta drive up to Boca or down to the Keys to get spikes tho

Status
Not open for further replies.