• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm living in the Orlando area and I can't find anything. Has anybody been to central FL? Any suggestions would be great. I'm not sourcing, just looking for advise....Thanks

Stop dude you are sourcing, all of your 16 posts have asked the same fucking question. You live in a metro area, no its not impossible to get dope. Make friends..... So please stop asking now, its really annoying.

One of the best strains of weed I ever smoked was from the region. This was grown for sure in Southern Florida, probably a hybrid, had a citrusy minty taste, and was florescent lime green. A shared joint sent me into the 7th dimension- gave me a cerebral reflective high. Super stony. It was called "crypie" as in cryptonite bud. I'm guessing it was an indica/sativa hybrid. My friend who was from Orlando- said it was grown in southern Florida, though- knew the source brought it back to CA from winter break in 91' so this was a while ago. It had a spectacular fluorecent color and was incapacinating hence the name. And I was used to smoking Northern CA kind bud. Anyone else ever come across this strain? I know this thread is about dope, but since were talking southern FL, thought I sneak this post bout kind Florida buds in.

Sorry dude...born and raised in Miami but i've never seen any buds better than CA weed...maybe once in a while on par but not on the regular...

Found some heroin in North Miami....shitty quality, going back today to see if I can get them to give me the shit that isn't stepped on to hell..

just moved up from soflo to tally for school but its a fuckin game up here. finally got good connects for 40s and blues back home and now its like "dude whats a blue..." :p
pot is absolutely huge here tho.. the coke aint bad either but i cant help of dreaming for roxies

HI
i'm new here too. I can't even believe i am posting here. I'm little freaked out by this whole thing. Desperation will get you though. lol I just moved here (tampa area) from Lawrence MA and I know not a single soul. Anyone familiar with Lawrence knows finding conections there is really easy, just walk down any street and your gonna find someone with brown and it will usually be at least halfway decent. I thought I wouldn't have any problem finding it here since we are surronded by ocean and ports but so far nothing and I honestly have no clue even where to begin looking. I'm not entirly sure what is ok to post here and what isn't but could definatly use some guidance. i'd love to see apost like the one above for the tampa area.

Anyone in the boca area just needs to hit up some local raves to find friends.

Ive heard the flood of cid is drying up in Florida, although batches are still coming in. Boynton always has the hook up for me.

@amnda3351 - While im not from Tampa, there is definitely shit to be found in Tampa. Best of luck to you.

SWIM must not be as connected as Atlien3-H is around, but not great...nothing compared to NJ/NYC

rike1- thanks. I guess I'll just drive around a bit. Someone told me to take ar ide down [edit - @E]. Narrows it down a little. let you all know if I have any luck. What's the dope lingo around here? Can I just ask for brown?

Last edited by a moderator:
Korn3x- I can't pm you back I don't have enough posts. Can you send me your email?
or email me

Last edited:
Man i wish there was shit in broward. Im tired of drivin all the way down to OT by myself.

ok got some money bags today, but they were wack. barely even got high.... :'(

update- they barely got me high, but now im fuckin dope sick :( ughhh what kind of shit is that

update- they barely got me high, but now im fuckin dope sick :( ughhh what kind of shit is that

hmm so money bags garbage now... figures i got clearbags again for the second day, the nigga who served it got locked up and some other fool was out there, its jus sucks cus its some crackhead who wants money first, disappears and comes back. i mean. usually they go to the car or at the same time. but as a trooper he came back with 9 bags.

amnda3551, [edit] you may have better luck in Seminole or other parts of Pinellas County. I think most of [edit] east tampa area are just coke/crack. I grew up in east tampa but haven't been back in a couple of years. In my opinion Pinellas always had higher quality coke, meth oxys but I'm not sure about H. Best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.