• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guy in south fla should feel lucky. This northern ohio area SUCKS!!! for everything. Sun, girls, money and good fun.. I can't wait till my house sells and i can get to south fla and start to have FUN!!!! But help me out what are roxies? Methadone or????

Sup yo. I just moved back here to Naples from Miami about 2 months ago. So holler.

Anyway, I shot part of a music video in Overtown last June and I didn't feel in danger or anything. I probably wouldn't go walking through it alone late at night, though.

As far as dope in Florida goes, I have NEVER found any, even in Miami, and I really did look for a while last year. I'm sure it is possible to get it, especially on the east coast, but unless your looking to really risk getting ripped off, robbed, or possibly arrested, it's just better to stick with roxies.

Then again you may get lucky.

i have no idea where you have been looking... because it is very abundant... its hard to not run into an open air... i dont recall a time i was ever robbed in FL ether...

You guy in south fla should feel lucky. This northern ohio area SUCKS!!! for everything. Sun, girls, money and good fun.. I can't wait till my house sells and i can get to south fla and start to have FUN!!!! But help me out what are roxies? Methadone or????

seriously? google... or just stay off opiates...

H will probaly become WAY more popular in FL now that that doctor shopping bill finally passed and is getting instituted in florida. Florida used to be a doctor shopping haven of the US.

the best thing in Florida is blues. peroid. and cheap 80mg oxys. the dope is overpriced and poor tan quality

the only time the spots get hot is around 10... then it starts to get worse... and DO NOT go cop at like 1-4... no one is on the streets except for fucking drunks coming home from the bar and drug addicts trying to cop... or dealings delivering...

north florida... like tally?...
closer to gville

he doesnt do dope... ive copped once up in florida state... it was kinda hard... i think i was in the french quarter... or something like that... i just drove around till i saw a somewhat bad area and then kinda hoofed it... im sure over by famu would be a good place to cop...

as far as roxies go up there... they are hella over priced IMO... everyone that i talked to said they where geting up for...o wait... cant talk about prices... lets just say they are 100% more expensive up there then down south..

I think they are a rip off, period.

Unless it's like... Under 10 cents per mg, which only exists in ones dreams... (Can I say that? Delete if necessary.)

I think they are a rip off, period.

Unless it's like... Under 10 cents per mg, which only exists in ones dreams... (Can I say that? Delete if necessary.)

opiates are expensive as fuck in general... heroin is the only (somewhat) cheep alternative (other then pods)

I have tried codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, ms contin, oxycontin, fentanyl, hydromorphone, morphine and heroin is still MY favorite (regarding recreational use)

I guess I still need to try this Opana I keep hearing about...

he doesnt do dope... ive copped once up in florida state... it was kinda hard... i think i was in the french quarter... or something like that... i just drove around till i saw a somewhat bad area and then kinda hoofed it... im sure over by famu would be a good place to cop...

as far as roxies go up there... they are hella over priced IMO... everyone that i talked to said they where geting up for...o wait... cant talk about prices... lets just say they are 100% more expensive up there then down south..

compared to tpa, orl, wpb, or ft.l/mia, tally and gville are small towns w/ lots of students. unless you're w/ someone local, it's absolutely ridiculous to try to get anything cuz there's too many cops and too many assholes in the holes who'll try to rip you.

8/11/09 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre
Rockstar is putting on a "Mayhem Festival" (Marilyn Manson, Slayer,Killswitch Engage,Bullet for My Valentine, Mushroomhead, (and a lot more!)
Check out the main Mayhem page, this is going to be fucking sick!!
http://www.mayhemfest.com/index.php :) :) :)

Miami sounds nice :)

But I am looking to avoid the bad areas? Do tell... :)

stay outta miami and go north to wpb as smoke trails mentioned... a lot less stressful scene there.

adventurer said:
I am disappointed in my fellow Floridians who let this thread die.

awww, don't be disappointed. several folks repeatedly posted in this thread. yeah there's lots of people who live in fla but it's still kinda small town in a weird way. i must say i was surprised no one said anything about weed since that's always been plentiful and usually of high quality but maybe that's a given or no one says anything unless they can't find any.
idk, adventurer, florida is an odd place and i've been thinking about moving elsewhere for years. i'm just very undecided about where that might be since i hate cold, snow, and ice and the overall cost of living here is a lot less than other places i've considered.
-izzy

stay outta miami and go north to wpb as smoke trails mentioned... a lot less stressful scene there.

awww, don't be disappointed. several folks repeatedly posted in this thread. yeah there's lots of people who live in fla but it's still kinda small town in a weird way. i must say i was surprised no one said anything about weed since that's always been plentiful and usually of high quality but maybe that's a given or no one says anything unless they can't find any.
idk, adventurer, florida is an odd place and i've been thinking about moving elsewhere for years. i'm just very undecided about where that might be since i hate cold, snow, and ice and the overall cost of living here is a lot less than other places i've considered.
-izzy

florida is a great place to live... i liked florida when i live there... but idk... i like Los Angeles better

florida is a great place to live... i liked florida when i live there... but idk... i like Los Angeles better

i've lived in a few other states and in canada for awhile but i like more things about florida than i dislike. i liked parts of cali but didn't feel comfortable there for diff reasons. i was packed and ready to move to coastal oregon about 10 yrs ago but something felt wrong so I didn't go. i've never really felt "at home" anywhere, always feel restless, but in the past few years i've felt pretty good here. in 3-5 years i want to travel to other places. luckily, work contracts for RNs are plentiful so i'll prob go to colorado, maybe san diego, and some other places for 4-6 months at a time.
i'll never sell my place in the florida woods but i just gotta see other places before my options become limited.

I actually live about as far south in FL as you can get without being uncivilized izzy. I'm down there in west kendall. But, I work over here in north miami beach. I've been thinking about stopping by the grove or overtown to try and cop but just don't know how to go about it. It's been probably about 4 or 5 years since i've even touched the stuff but it never left the back of my mind.

Another thing I havent found here in about a year or two is really strong cid. I found tons of it in Orlando but nothing here in miami...although last time i took some it was a black microdot a year ago...so i cant really complain ;)

I've lived here my entire life and one thing i've noticed about this place is that all the drugs (especially the rare ones) come in waves. Shit is abundant here during the winter I guess due to the tourism...summer is mostly dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.