• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
overtown has always been super hot. if you speak spanish copping in wynwood is fairly easy and usually the quality is better since the ppl serving usually are users as well.

I would suggest tryin' to quit because being a junky sucks balls (I have personal experience) and being a junky in
south florida sucks even bigger ballz. But if you must I'd agree with the above poster, Wynwood has the best quality dope and "safest" "scene" of all the hoods in Dade. Going to OT is t asking to either get tapped by the jump out boys or just get plain beat with some garbage.

Coral springs still here I go to pompano for most goodies. Have to know someone but pills and h are around.

Stay out of Overton.
I was almost killed there - beaten up, choked, and fled from 6 black dudes.
I was also arrested there along with my buddy - although quickly released..

Im soooo sorry everyone! I lost my bluelight password for years and then today out of nowhere it just came to me... I would like to sincerely apologise to all the posters who responded to me years ago all the way up to this month... My intent was not to ask about where to get drugs. By dope i originally meant like "cool" scene, although i do understand the confusion and i def should of used a better word there.. :p but yeah, ive settled in here in the west hollywood area (ft lauderdale pretty much, for all the non floridians..) and have found my musical fam and made many friends. If anyone is moving into town and needs to find some fam pm me or post on this thread. I love this scene and the acceptance and love that it exudes and the more the merrier! Weir here! Love and light to all of you.

hello all. hoping i can bring this thread back from the dead. i just moved to south fl. my dad is very sick and I'm here to take care of him... I'm on the gulf side but am considering making the drive to Miami. i just want to gather the best advice possible before doing so. a lot of the posts here are reallly old. some updated info would be great. feel free to pm me if you would like!

I live in south Florida and as of lately, likely because the pill scene is busted, I've been pleasantly surprised with the heroin I've been getting.. I have a guy who's got the only wax bags I've seen in Florida and they are direct from philly and and he does then for the sand price as up north. And my tar connect is EXCELLENT. I haven't touched a pill in months.

I'm talking 20 mins south of Boca, Boca is going to be >20% more for anything, you might as well come to broward.

I know what you mean about boca being more expensive...I got one person in MIA, but thats a bitch to go too considering I;m in delray at the moment, so if anyone knows where to look in delray that would be helpful.

LOL, I dunno about "heroin alley" in Orlando, I do know that my realtives coke dealers can always find good powder heroin in Orlando, I guess from their connection, who must deal some of both, because all the coke dealers they know that deliver to them are the same hispanic group of people and they either share a connection for weight of coke or a group of major players in the coke biz,, who also have access to heroin...Can't mention any specifics on here as where to score dope,thats sourcing, and I am in Memphis,TN anyway,and only get heroin in Orlando when I visit my family that lives there,and they call one of the coke dealers they know and he gets them some heroin, mainly for me, the prices of good powder heroin in Orlando are higher than in Memphis ,but since most people seem to not be able to find dope in Orlando I do not bitch about a little extra cash, I normally try to bring some of the shit I get in Memphis so I do not have to buy any in orlando and pay more for lesser quality although the dope there is always good quality, I like my good to fire powder I get in Memphis for cheaper...

There is def. a heroin alley in Orlando. Tis' where I cop on the south east side of Orlando. No open air market, so it is hard to find but you can actually google heroin alley in the paper and they name the middle of the three roads where it is most prevalent. The area is mostly Puerto Rican, so just look for Puerto Ricans waiting around together at gas stations and pharmacy parking lots with that anxious look that every dope head knows and that will tell you they are waiting for the man. The dope varies in quality but I would say most of the time it is about 3/4 as diesel as the dope I used to score in NYC but there are no breaks or bundles. Every bag cost full price, unless the dealer is in a good mood. Best deal is to find a dealer that sells grams or halves. They call it monteca (sp.?) or Spanish for lard. I have no idea why?

This thread is closed indefinitely due to the amount of sourcing that was going on here.

Nothing will sway our mind to reopen the thread. Yall had a chance and messed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.