Does anyone have questions on bodybuilding supplements?

bingalpaws i got a new product that is Yellow Bullet with Ephedra by Delta Health Products:)

Proprietary Blend: Mau Huang Extract ( standardized for 25mg of naturally occurring ephedra), Bitter Orange extract (standardized to 3mg of synepherine), Capsicum Annum, Kola Nut Extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus 560mg, Caffeine 300mg

what do you think about this product?:)

eu4ia - pretty standard stuff, usual rules apply (no late dosing due to sleeplessness, keep dosing low enough so you're not anxious/shakey from it, etc).

About NO stuff, I've never seen anything to prove their efficacy in *either* strenght or size, as in real muscle mass and not the pump obtained during a workout. I'll admit it's been close to a year since I've really looked into it, but back then there really wasn't much favorable research, so unless there's anything new I wouldn't recommend it.

aanallein said:
What are people's opinions on NO products?

I've Tried just about every Nitric Oxide product on the market within the last year and here's my opinion:

The main amino acid responsible for given the user "The Pump" is predominately L-Arginine... You can buy L-Arginine capsules at basically any store that carries supplements..It's also promoted for "Male-Enhancement"
I've taken just the capsules before and didn't notice much...

As for the Nitric Oxide Matrix formulas available, SuperPump 250 by Gaspari Nutrition is by far the most effective...NO-XPLODE and all BSN products are bullshit...

The one benefit I notice from SP250 is How many more reps I can do...Instead of an exercise that I could only perform 8 reps on, I would pull through with 12 easily...The energy is great and it contains all the essentials...Gaspari products are extremely expensive though...that's one downside...I'm stacking it with SizeOn now and seeing drastic results in lean mass...

Some claim NO products give them acne...just do cardio and sweat it out...drink lots of water too, obviously...

Like any supplement, you need to cycle NO products because they lose effectiveness pretty quickly...(NOXPLODE worked for 2 weeks then I was burned out)

so far SP250 hasn't stopped being profound with it's effects and i only take one scoop...recommended dose is 1-3 scoops..

Analien---you're huge..Try SP250 and you'll be fucking cut brother...gym time gotta bounce...chest and tri day....my new fav!!!

Keep in mind that superpump has much more than just arginine in it. Also, not that I'm agreeing NO has any actual efficacy as far as *either* muscle growth or strength, I've never seen any case made for a need to cycle it, could you explain why you said that?

bingalpaws said:
Keep in mind that superpump has much more than just arginine in it. Also, not that I'm agreeing NO has any actual efficacy as far as *either* muscle growth or strength, I've never seen any case made for a need to cycle it, could you explain why you said that?

Because it contains a large amount of strong stimulants...loads of caffeine too. Research the ingredients....Obviously, your body becomes tolerant to any pre-workout formula over time and you need more and more of it to get the desired effects.....I can speak on experience that you need to cycle these supplements for them to be effective.

bingalpaws- will ephedra increase my craving to meth? i am about 3 months clean now:)

^^^Don't take ephedrine if you've had a methamphetamine problem, it could certainly throw you off track...

Well its a stimulant. Would you give a recovering heroin addict a couple of vicodin? (Ok its not QUITE the same, but you see what I mean).

Yeah I'm really unsure, but leaning towards what others are saying. But on the other hand, I'm of the mindset that it'd be good to still be able to use ephedra and have the self control to limit yourself - just because it may remind you of speeds doesn't mean you need to go do speed, if that makes sense (just woke, prolly written incoherent, but I bet the point's there ;) )

Wow guys, I just started cycling a new supplement stack, and all of my max lifts have increased throughout the past week....The supp is:

T-BOMB II by MHP products

It's a NATURAL Testosterone enhancer...Main ingredient in it is Tribulus I believe....You take 6 pills a day....so far, the only side effect has been an increase in strength and minor bloating with heavy water consumption....

Analien--if you took a Test booster, it would feel like a cycle of real Test!!!!! you max DL would be fucking 700!!!

I think tbomb had a zma formula in it, if you did get results, you may've been low on zinc (which would hinder endogeneous test production).

the problem with giving ephedra to a recovering meth addict is that ephedra is so chemically similar to methamphetamine. Its not just that they are both stims its that your body actually interacts with both molecules in similar ways. Same goes for Psuedoephedra. Most recovering addicts can't take Sudafed because of the similarities.

As for test boosters - tribulus doesnt do jack. The only ephedra boosters that actually work are basically going to be derivatives of Andro so you are basically taking oral anabolic steroids that have yet to be scheduled and made illegal. I'm not interested in taking prohormones.

The best way to raise your test naturally is to eat more and more, get solid rest, and do heavy compound movements. My free and total test levels are already extremely high (I had them tested a few weeks ago) just from doing that.

yes i have a question:) i'm not a bodybuilder but i'm curious why people use nalbuphine for bodybuilding? how can an opioid has anything to do with bodybuilding? pls enlighten meee:)<3
plur<3<3
(oh man this is the first time i post this forum i guess:))

edit: i also wonder are there other agonist/antagonist opioids (or any other opioid) can be used as a bodybuilding suplement?

aanallein said:
the problem with giving ephedra to a recovering meth addict is that ephedra is so chemically similar to methamphetamine. Its not just that they are both stims its that your body actually interacts with both molecules in similar ways. Same goes for Psuedoephedra. Most recovering addicts can't take Sudafed because of the similarities.

As for test boosters - tribulus doesnt do jack. The only ephedra boosters that actually work are basically going to be derivatives of Andro so you are basically taking oral anabolic steroids that have yet to be scheduled and made illegal. I'm not interested in taking prohormones.

The best way to raise your test naturally is to eat more and more, get solid rest, and do heavy compound movements. My free and total test levels are already extremely high (I had them tested a few weeks ago) just from doing that.

hmmm..The product claims to be a non-prohormone...its all natural....research it...i'd post the contents is i didnt have to go to bed.