• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

oh the extradimensionals are indeed very much more than the construct of one mere mind, even if it is yours. for that matter, even i am not just a gestalt of your mind's projection.

when in contact - i wont say 'communication' which comes with inbuilt hubris - with sentient beings whose intelligence may often be vast orders of magnitude greater than that of mankind in sum, i daresay, the last thing that comes to mind of the intrepid explorer is asking for proof of Fermat's last theorem. rotflmao at this thread.

^Tis a cracker indeed :). I'd like to hear you expand your thoughts on this nanobrain...

Ive only had one encounter and its difficult to explain. I was in a closed eye intense rolling hallucination and the movement seemed to be coming from a single point. It kind of asked my permission and when I gave it the centre of the hallucination expanded, it felt as though something was moved from 1 side of my brain to the other as if to improve communication between the hemispheres. Then symbols resembleing tibetan ohm's and the eye of horus were projected into my third eye. but all the time this was in direct communication with the centre of the hallucination.
I feel I really benefitted from this, I have a much more positive outlook and have felt more balanced since, dont take this as meaning I was negative and unbaanced before, I wasnt, but I feel more positive and better balanced since

I didn't really receive anything concrete during my experiences really high on DMT...more like a value shift (or it helped me decide on values somehow in a growing process).

it came in three steps right? the first question, then the question back at you, then the guided answer leading you to the third part of the "growing process". each one is a shift in the expereince (visual, audio, tactile, sense of time, value, etc...)

lol, its so cool to see how universal but unique every expereince is. ismene's i am righteously mellow are you receiving over is my ok (this is it), youve got me here, im paying attention, now what. haha

Contact with the dmt beings... one part iv found is pushing past the colors, the mere desire to want something more then flashy shit is big. beyond that... what they say and how they say it i swear is different for everyone. they can communicate in your visions, in your thoughts, in your feelings... all of these iv experienced personaly.

DMT & Machine Elves

can you have contact with beings like machine elves while experienceing drug states other then DMT?

I experienced some sort of alien/god like force that 'possessed' certain objects around my room on my first breakthrough on salvia. No sign of machine elves specifically though.

ohh yeah i kinda know what you mean a friend told me about becoming part of a grid made up of human bodies while meditating on a salvia breakthrough

yup. i posted a dmt machines thread a while ago but no one responded. the elves ive seen, were all interconnected like in an escher picture, not sure if the word 'machine' if the one id use to describe them though.

oh haha, guess i didnt read the post right, never 'seen' elves on anything but dmt. you asked 'can you' which is kinda silly, you CAN see anything on a strong hallucinogen.

Last edited:
Could have sworn i've read some shroom experiences where machine elves were encountered. Not forsure though. How about ketamine? Im gonna give that a try one of these days. DPT probably will aswell as some of the other tryptamines related to DMT.

Maybe it's just me, but I think people listen to McKenna's talks on machine elves and that influences their trip and causes them to see, or think they see, the same thing.

I've had many a trip influenced by things that happened during the day, week, etc. leading up to it.

i have also heard shroom experiences with alien contact although it was more of a feeling then seeing them

Maybe it's just me, but I think people listen to McKenna's talks on machine elves and that influences their trip and causes them to see, or think they see, the same thing.

Not just you. I suspect that someone who had never heard of McKenna and his interpretations would see things very differently. That's just his interpretation as far as I can see - mine would be very different... Less colourful and enticing than machine elves so unlikely to sell many books though :D

^i dont think thats true. i have talked with several people who saw 'elves' on dmt without hearing about mckenna, i dont think it just influence. shrooms (psyocin) are very chemically similar to dmt, and have a very similar 'feel'

I never have read Mckenna's writings about machine elves, but I still met some elf-like creatures on DMT. Then again I also met space insects, Mr. Natural and the DMT King....

Its a magic secret of internet psychedelic drug culture.

Could the things people see on hallucinogens, drugs which have the most hypnotic enabling and placebo inducing effects of any drugs in existence, be influenced by propaganda telling you what you are supposed to see?

It is a mystery.

^have you ever done dmt? of course suggestion can have something to do with it, but i think the term 'elves' is a pretty generic term that people could interpret into oneof the many 'creatures' they see on dmt.

Well, I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone that has seen "elves" on DMT. I just get the impression that a lot of people have their trips influenced by people they've heard or whatever. Just like the whole thing way back in the day of "Man! If you take acid you see flying pink elephants!" Well, yeah, I'm sure you do if you sit down and watch the movie Dumbo and the part where Dumbo falls into the wine casket or whatever and gets drunk off his ass. Outside of that? Probably not!

I do agree that "elves" is a pretty general term and probably being used to describe a lot of different things.

yes did not specificaly mean elves when i said machine elves ...but i dont get your point SpiralOut