View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Extraction (Archived Scraps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best way is extracting from good quality mimosa bark, and it can be done in a day, not weeks, if you follow the procedure correctly.

Mimosa hostilis is the best way to go as it has the most DMT per gram of bark....and there is no 5-MeO-DMT or other alkaloids (beyond a small amount of NMT) to get in the way. The grass is high in tryptamines...but a sizable amount is 5-MeO-DMT. Wonderful material (my favorite) but if you are looking for a pure DMT experience, it will get in the way. Personally I think 5-MeO-DMT is the better of the two, but no one asked me did they?

Or....Harvest the pineal glands of helpless children.

Acacia Obustifolia- high tryptamine content, mainly DMT, also some other less actives? cant remember, MGS do you have any links to acacia tryptamine content sites?

willow11 said:
Acacia Obustifolia- high tryptamine content, mainly DMT, also some other less actives? cant remember, MGS do you have any links to acacia tryptamine content sites?

To the OP:

It is worth mentioning where you live, roughly. As this post would seem to indicate willow11 is from Australia. Whereas if you are in the Americas (or Europe?) many of these acacia plants may not be very accessible to you.

Also, do you want to try it solely because it is rare, or are you really interested in the experience? It is not one to be taken lightly.

While a few days or weeks of preparation are required to fully understand exactly what you're going to do with an extraction technique, the actual extraction from MHRB can be performed in a day or two with the latest techniques. Certainly not weeks!

One pound of root bark will (optimally) yield 2-3 grams of DMT. It certainly pays off when you get it right!

While I won't comment on which plant is the "best" to extract from, I will say that the Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark route is probably the most commonly-performed due to its strong concentration of N,N-DMT, lack of 5-MeO, and reasonable availability. The techniques for this are written out pretty explicitly and are straightforward.

A commonly-used and highly praised (on other forums) technique is written by a person with the handle "marsofold". You should be able to find this. (MODS: Is this okay to say here? Delete if not..)

The Buddha didn't find enlightenment in a single day. You can afford to spend a couple weeks looking for yours :)

Pick the leaves from the DMT flower. Let sit in dilute H2O overnight. In the morning big crystals of DMT should have formed.

Seriously, try reading QT's DMT extraction guide. I know a lot of people say it's old hat but for giving you an understanding of the process I think it's good. Then have a look at the marsofold tek, vovin's tek, elfspice tek and see which takes your fancy.

Damn, i wish their was a DMT flower..... what colour would it be?

There is an excellent article in the latest copy of The Enth*ogen Review dealing with an extraordinarily simple method for extraction. If it works, it is far easier than anything I have researched previously ... far easier and far quicker. I'd highly recommend getting a copy and reading it before you decide which way to go ... even if you have to wait a week to get a copy of the publication, it might save a lot of time and effort in the end.

I have some questions about the method given in the ER that I need to direct to others with some understanding in organic checmistry, and I'm going to make a separate post on that topic in a moment, so that I don't hijack your thread. You might want to consult that thread once it get's going.

Mimosa hostilis is the correct answer. The easiest way to get DMT by far.

TheNook.org is the only place youll ever need to do a successful extraction.

Personally I think 5-MeO-DMT is the better of the two, but no one asked me did they?

Do tell I am intrigued by your indefensible position ;)

I live in Orange County, in Southern California. Thanks for the input guys. I'd really like to try this compound, I would pay top dollar for it if it was available on the street. :X

zophen said:
Do tell I am intrigued by your indefensible position ;)

Well a simple answer is this...I've smoked both drugs a total of three times each. My three 5-MeO-DMT experiences were all +4 experiences...more meaninful than all other trips put together. The last of my 5-MeO-DMT trip was truely a life-changing event.

None of my DMT experiences did anything like that. They were all novel, exciting, but not moving and in no way spiritual, mystical, or even mind-expanding. In short, a total waste of time.

^^^Smoke very high doses then, Id say your not smoking enough. Recently Ive attempted very high doses which usualyy lead to a "blackout" state at the peak- coming back is like entering another new world, my mind has felt wholly refreshed, free of anxiety, feedback thought loops and all this after also seriously injuring my hand a week ago. I can't expresss how powerful i see DMT to be.

I smoked as much as possible. I had full effects...entity experiences and all. It just wasn't useful for me. Everyone is different.

^^^True. I've smoked extracts of 5-meo-DMT AND n,nDMT containing acacia's (not sure which exact acacia contains both), which gave me a much more physcal panic sensation, as wll as a longer, almost unvisual experience. Each to their own, I just love thearthyness of DMT, ambiguous a comment as that is.

5-me0-DMT-admixture experience seemed subjectibely more dangerous or deathly, which isn't spiritual/important for me yet.

If only DMT could be extracted in Coca-Cola, then it would be the real businessmans trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.