• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexamphetamine 5mg tabs

While its true that its abuse is limited in terms of availability if the people in question actually need this drug to function then that becomes quite a big problem in itself. It often leads to doctor shopping and/or purchasing black market stimulants.

When you think about it it's a very nasty cycle for someone to spend so many days flying till their script runs out and be crashing/withdrawing/otherwise unable to function without their required medication.

Even when one ceases abuse the damage can already be done. The fact is taking recreational doses will bump your tolerance up MUCH faster than therapeutic ones will, and the tolerance applies to the therapeutic dose as well as the recreational one. So even if someone eventually pulls their head in and tries to do the right thing, they may have difficulties obtaining enough to satisfy their increased minimum required therapeutic dose. If you are supposed to be on 5-10mg a day and spend a few months railing your way through your scripts, I guarantee when you want to go back to therapeutic use you will be needing a lot more than 5-10mg.

I think this is a lot more of a problem for stimulant users as it seems to me that many doctors don't have a problem handing out absurd doses of benzo's where it seems it is difficult to be put on exceedingly large doses of stimulants, this is likely due to the fact stimulants are much harsher on the body. Whatever the reason I think after sustained abuse you would be working extremely hard to find a doctor willing to hand out adequate doses for you, it seems even less likely when you think about the fact pretty much the only way to convey you actually need that much more is by admitting abuse, which could be a quick way to have what little you already have taken away.

Last edited:
It is strange. One minute you are flying high and feeling great, the next you feel a little less high and more 'anxious'. A minute later you are higher than you were beforehand. Fluctuates to and from, until it fizzles out.

I find Dexies hard to not abuse.

Indeed. Can someone PM me please. Want to ask something about 5ht/dx. in bad situation ...

Thanks.

^ technically against the guidelines to ask someone to PM you. Besides you're still a greenlighter so can't reply. Just ask here. We don't bite :)

I would say anyone over 15. there is a high chance they sell their dexxies to friends and what not for a very high mark up price. When I buy them they cost a shit load. and when you see the price they paid for them on the bottle where they didnt rip the label off properly you wish you could get them for ~80 times less than you paid like they did.

im prescribed dexies tok em thru all my school years then went off now back on for a bit over 2 years havnt changed from 5 a day (all at once) and i really havnt felt the need to go higher mind you i refuse to take them on SAT and SUN that might play a part

edit: Stimulant rantings. Will rethink and repost from a diff perspective.

Last edited:
Life without my 5mg Dexys pitiful

. . . Hence the pretentious attempt at a fey username. My Dexy script was unexpectedly cut off some months back. I want to play down how hard my day to day reality has become ever since. But I'm lethargic, can't concentrate. I'm surprised I can even write this. My shrink decided to 'see how I go' on antidepressants. Has this happened to anybody else in Perth? It's outrageous.

I have a script for 5mg dexies and funny enough, I dont abuse it. The odd night Ill have 5 when out drinking but they are spares from me having a weekend off taking my meds so end up with 10 or so

ADHD is real and dexies do help

whats the most one can be prescribed? my mate whos got em on script (who doesnt even fuckin have ADD/ADHD) is on 30mg p/day, 2 bottles a month and all she did was see a psychiatrist once them boom, 6 dexies a day.. I dont know what she told him but there is no way she could have manipulated him in any way (lets just say her screws are only half tightened lol) but shes been on em for over 18 months now.. I will admit, shes got huge tits with a nice body.. I dont even know what Im getting at here but was just dumbfounded at the whole situation

It does get tolerated easy. Mates always want you to give them to them too which doesnt help keeping on script. I thought the maximum that is prescribed daily is 8 tablets or 40mg. Slow release dex is now available from certain chemists

Re; slow release Dex.
I wondered a while ago if there was aslow release version of dex available in australia, i even asked my psychiatrist about ordering Dexedrine spnsules under an authority script, he was pretty keen on the idea of a LA Dex but we figured it probably wasnt the nest idea to try imprting a border controlled substance so i just stuck with the usual Aspen brand 5mg dexies.. i just read the post above and it got me thinking, couldnt a compounding pharmacist make LA Dexamphetamine capsules? i assume they would cost more then the pbs price because of the work that wouldgointo making them, but could it be done?
So i had a look around and i found 2 compounding pharmacies here that will make LA Dex capsules or low dose IR tablets, they were in NSW and required NSW authority, so forme this information is fairly useless but anybody in NSW who was interested in LA dex could find it usefull....the make IR from 3.75mg and LA for 10mg to 30mg, could be worth a try, if anybody already uses these id be pretty interested in hearing whether they work as well as they should, what they look like, etc....i wont post the site i found incase its comes under soucing, but a simple google search of slow release dexamphetamine compounding australia will find it...

The slow release are in a capsule and they are a brown colour - which is the granules in the capsule. My Psych has xample one in his office to show

So i had a look around and i found 2 compounding pharmacies here that will make LA Dex capsules or low dose IR tablets, they were in NSW and required NSW authority, so forme this information is fairly useless but anybody in NSW who was interested in LA dex could find it usefull....the make IR from 3.75mg and LA for 10mg to 30mg, could be worth a try, if anybody already uses these id be pretty interested in hearing whether they work as well as they should, what they look like, etc....i wont post the site i found incase its comes under soucing, but a simple google search of slow release dexamphetamine compounding australia will find it...

Yeah compounding pharmacies can definitely do that.

My psychiatrist told me when made from the pure dexamp. powder they work very nicely. Depends where you live but in SA no pharmacies have a supply of the pure powder and minimum order is 1kg - they quoted some figure that I could pay to get it in but it was very expensive.

Other option is making slow release capsules from crushed 5mg tablets. This doesn't work nearly as well for some reason...but it might be worth a try. Will still be a fee for processing them obviously.

Pretty sure Vyvanse is available here now. I would give that a try, seems like a much better option.

Hi there. I realise this forum hasn't been posted on for a while, but just after some of these in Melbourne - does anyone know anyone selling?

You aren't allowed to source drugs on here.

Have you read the user agreement?

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE

By using this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.org), you signify your agreement to the terms, conditions and notices of this policy.
PROHIBITED USE

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;
use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.
post or upload any content that is libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious or inaccurate;
post or upload any content that is copyrighted by another, or invasive of another's privacy;
post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason;
post or upload to a forum any content that violates specific rules of that forum;
register multiple accounts ("alter egos");
act as an official representive of Bluelight;
associate a third-party website with Bluelight without authorization;
interfere with service to any user or host including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
attempt to gain unauthorized access to data, accounts or systems of this site, or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system of this site; disseminate in any way, content originally posted in any staff-only area of the site
use Bluelight to spread unsolicited bulk mail (UBE) or post advertisements without prior consent from an administrator;
use other Internet sites to promote libelous or slanderous messages about Bluelight or incite abuse against Bluelight.
MEASURES

Use of this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.ru) implies your understanding and consent of the following clauses:
Bluelight reserves the right to take action to restrict or terminate your access to Bluelight at any time for any reason.
Bluelight reserves the right to publish, edit or delete contributed content as it sees fit.
Bluelight staff reserve the right to discuss the content of private messages sent to them with any and all staff members for the purposes of community management.
Bluelight reserves the right to edit any user profile at any time for any reason.
Bluelight will remove any content from its sites which Bluelight, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies.
In case of suspected violation of policies or if required to by court order, Bluelight may perform selective electronic monitoring of any traffic through its systems.
In case Bluelight receives a court order with a properly authorized request, any stored information may be provided to law enforcement officials.

I'm not much of a stim user but have tried a few (mostly in horrible, horrible binge mode), and the two things I noticed about dexamph were:

1. They're the closest thing to a straight down the line functional mood/clarity boost I've tried (meaning they're effective without being distractingly enjoyable)

2. The purity of street stims is abysmal if you don't have a reliable regular dealer, because a mere 15mg (3x D-5s) had far more effect than I expected

I like the smooth curve of oral ROA. It's manageable on the downturn. I don't handle stim crashes well at all and generally end up binging while scoffing down benzos when the shit turns on me.

^Yes officer, I would love to provide you with some dexamphetamine sulfate 5mg tablets. Which police station should I meet you at to conduct our illegal drug transaction?

take up the old flute mate, crystal is where its at. Just keep ur fingers crossed you don't end up in a permanent state of psychosis or manic depression :\